Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I Am Legend

AshMat

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The measles virus has been genetically engineered to cure cancer, though the immunisation becomes airborne and does something to the world's population EXCEPT for Will Smith. That's all I'm saying.

28 days later in NY rether than london

rage virus was replaced by another one.

what makes it special is the directing, thats what made the film for me

The CGI was awful imo. Its going to look horrendously dated next year let alone in the later future. The ending scarred an otherwise enjoyable and decent film. Will Smith was very good.

Omega man FTW.

Oh dear. At least Will Smith's film tried to stay vaguely faithful to the book. The less said about this insult to anyone who has read the book the better.

Everyone should read the book though since the film has almost a completely different story. Its not long and is a gripping read all the way through.

I thought it was great, bit confusing though. Maybe I wasnt paying enough attention, but

was it ever explained why he was immune?

And when he finds the cure at the end, what was up with that? All of a sudden it just came to life without him doing anything, then he took the blood and sent the woman away.

I thought it was great, bit confusing though. Maybe I wasnt paying enough attention, but

was it ever explained why he was immune?

And when he finds the cure at the end, what was up with that? All of a sudden it just came to life without him doing anything, then he took the blood and sent the woman away.

I think they explained it saying odds are that there would be x% of people in the world who would be immune.

As for the cure. He was testing that Zombie but the cure must of taken a while to take effect.

I thought it was a good Movie! :grin:

I fell asleep for 5 minutes which didn't help my already confused mind! but the bit i missed was nothing important. :D

I didn't fall asleep because the film was boring, it was more to do with the fact i got about 3 hours sleep the night before and the cinema was the comfiest place to fall asleep.

Is it strange that i didn't jump once!? I'm usually easily scared and creeped out but this didn't even surprise me. :awesome:

Still a good film that was very enjoyable though!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!