Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate the last game you played

Tellyn

Final Fantasy (PSP)

Hardly any story, but it's better than Wild Arms' I love the graphics. One of the best 2D games I have seen. Just wonderful. A little bit too easy, I haven't had trouble a single time, except for sidequest bosses. Blasted Shinruy.

8/10

Is tht FinAl Fantasy 1? I dont think itS out here yet, but I will get it if you Say itS GOOD

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

After playing the SNES version on the virtual console I decided it was time to give the GBA one another go, I've nearly finished my first year and am loving every second of it, although Winter is a bit of a drag! Over half way to getting my woman to a red heart so I can propose and have already upgraded my house and chicken coop. This game just oozes so much charm it's unbelievable!

9/10

Resi 4

Finished it for the first time earlier (what, nearly 3 years after release? I only bought it a couple months back you see) Anyway, absolutely brilliant game, almost faultless. But i spose everyone on this forum has played it so i'll move on to...

10 / 10

Dead Rising

Well you can't go far wrong with the dawn of the dead zombies-in-a-mall premise. But jesus, it's all so fucking frustrating!! Shooting sucks, weapons break too easily, frank is the least agile thing i've ever controlled, and the save system is a pile of wank. Still killer fun nonetheless

8 / 10

HL2: Episode Two

After the pile of poop that was Episode One, Valve have definitely rectified their mistake. The fighting sequences in this game were so perfectly executed and great fun, and the storyline is fantastic. Love the characters, the gameplay, everything.

I can see myself going back for the Steam Achievements, though they count for nothing, and also just for fun in the case of the few fighting scenarios (The caves with the traffic lights and the ambush at the white forest inn spring to mind)

I just wish it were slightly longer and brought something new to the series. The strider fighting was a tad too tedious for me.

8.991/10

Kingdom Hearts 2

Completed it :D Just felt like concurring with my review earlier and saying it was awesome. Just one niggly thing:

I'm not a person who likes seeing all mushy stuff like love in video games but where was the final Kairi and Sora love! It deserved to be in there because they so wanted each other. I just wanted one epic kiss!!!

Great game. Amongst my favourites! 11/10

Pokemon Pearl (DS)

Although I have most of the pokemon games, I have to say I quite like this one, personally becuase I can use a touch screen and some the pokemon are quite cool, even though the names are slightly lacking in imagination.

Other than that it can be quite similar to the others.

7/10

Pokemon Pearl (DS)

Although I have most of the pokemon games, I have to say I quite like this one, personally becuase I can use a touch screen and some the pokemon are quite cool, even though the names are slightly lacking in imagination.

Other than that it can be quite similar to the others.

7/10

That reminds me i still need to complete that game! :grin: I was going through it really well, with my Miltank beating anything that stood in her way! :heh:

Then Mys DS broke and then i had to wait for it to be replaced then it was back into A levels and i never got round to it...

I really enjoyed it though and the Pokemon get crazier each time! :awesome:

5 Bears out of 7! :yay:

Tetris DS

For me this never gets old! :grin:

6 Bears out of 7! :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!