Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

No, I'm afraid not. The title was fitting to the episode though (something One Tree Hill does quite often)

Someone actually bought a cape and managed to fly? Wow the show sure has changed! :p My sister loves it, I don't feel the love for me will be there.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone actually bought a cape and managed to fly? Wow the show sure has changed! :p My sister loves it, I don't feel the love for me will be there.

Yes, that actually happened, true story*

*may not be true...

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Season Two up to Episode 11

Interesting stuff, and am liking the slow build to something with all these clues slotting in together.

But more importantly; anyone know if its possible to find out what Virgin will be adding to On Demand? Only 11 episodes so far and its easier to watch it on that than other means.

He has? Shame, quite liked him as host. Much better than Lamaar anyway. Oh well, not like I really watch it (evidentally). More into Have I Got News For You.

Dollhouse - Echo a.k.a. The Original Pilot a.k.a. The Better Pilot

Read the script a while ago but nice to see it in motion. It is basically the best bits of the first five episodes, even some of the scenes were spliced out and put in the other episodes. And they addressed why Dr Saunders hasn't fixed her facial scars...which I think they still haven't in the ...other (canonical?) version of the show.

Edited by Ashley

Stargate SG1 - Children of the Gods (Re-edited version)

Just finished watching this re-cut version of the SG1 pilot and I enjoyed it. I thought the new CGI made it look a lot better and removing some of the dodgy lines was nice. Plus it fixed some things which didnt make sense with later established continuity.

The one thing I wasnt sure on though was Christopher Judge re-doing all his lines, it didnt sound right at times.

8/10

Michael Palin: Full Circle - Episodes 1-4

Brilliant! Much better than Pole 2 Pole. He's taking the piss most of the time and the series is really funny for a travel documentary. The bit where he performed Poliushko Pole with the Russian Navy's Pacific Fleet was hilarious! Too strange and funny to be real! It was funnier than any Monty Python sketch.

I'd give it 9.0, but Poliushko Pole cranks that up to 9.5. You can't really do any better than this.

Youtube clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2aZ_lOAlJ8&feature=PlayList&p=9B4E591D90982B2F&index=6

Edited by Pyxis

Veronica Mars - Several Episodes

I want it back like Take That want you back. Damn WB saying the numbers don't justify a movie (which may be the case but still...) But look at the pretty!

2epndwn.jpg

118knqo.jpg

2ir9jxh.jpg

nnqyqx.jpg

Some random biography on Kelsey Grammar

He has had a fascinatingly tragic life but this was obviously dne by some low budget nothing of a network as there was no clips from his work and they had people such as "Entertainment Blogger" and who worked in magazines even I hadn't heard of talking as if they had known him all his life which was pretty offensive.

Also "The cast of Cheers were like a family to him which he was sorely lacking as they kept dying out on him"...his grandfather died of cancer, his estranged father shot and his sister was abducted, raped and repeatedly stabbed to death. Pretty insensitively worded.

Plus even thought Virgin labelled it as 2009 its obviously old as they were talking about Back To You potentially being his next big hit...it wasn't.

Still, I have a great deal of respect for him. Think I may go watch Frasier...

Edited by Ashley

Psychoville - Episode 6

Straying further and further from 'comedy' territory and slowly becoming a pure OTT thriller with the odd dark joke. Still rather enjoyable though. The whole feel of the show is great too. Coming into the final episode next week, I feel a few of the twists are already quite obvious but I'm still very much liking this show. I don't imagine it'll be able to go anywhere after the final episode however. The guys behind this really could execute a great, more serious thriller. Can't wait for next week's.

Journeyman Pilot

Rather enjoyable, nice timetravellyness in the vein of The Time Travellers Wife. The whole dynamic with the main guy's dead wife was pretty interesting, and Im a fan of Kevin McKidd (plays the protagonist). Not sure if I'll watch any more though as I hear it's largely standalone episodes. Good watch though

8 / 10

Entourage - Running on E

The hedonistic lifestyle...ahh how I wish I had it. Still, an amusing reference to Gossip Girl and the dangers of Facebook hook-ups. Oh and David Schwimmer looking a mixture between younger and older. What more could you want? How about Something About Us being used :D And then followed by We Are The People over the closing credits (which is suprisingly fitting "we are the people that rule the world" and all). HBO should release a soundtrack...but then that's not very HBO in itself.

Edited by Ashley

Journey to the West Series 2 (2000) Episodes 8-12 in the last couple of days.

Kind of perfect.. Can't think of any better way of improving this series at the moment! 10/10 for all 5. My favourite TV series of all time and Pigsy keeps making me laugh so much.

The Big Bang Theory Season 2

I :heart: Sheldon/10

Haha! Totally! I can't wait for season 3. I can't believe I've gone from completely deriding the show to absolutely loving it. I shouldn't be so quick to judge (fat chance of changing that tbh).

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!