Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E.R

Actually the tensest episode in a while, I suppose to counteract the few sad ones beforehand. Good though, if a little obvious by the end. I enjoyed the juxtaposition of Bremmer slightly random confession/crying and the obvious paedo in the room opposite.

I can't believe how much I want Parminder Nagra all over me.

7.9/10

Brothers + Sisters

I just want their life! Everything's so...open and sunny. In terms of houses and stuff. I want to get up all energised on a sunny morning in my massive house with family running in and out, drinking orange juice and spending loads of money but always for a good cause and spending all day planning to throw a dinner party despite knowing it'll end in a "Walker Family Dinner Disaster".

<3 /10

Skins

Loved this episode. It dealt with the whole "...I'm a lesbian" thing really well, and though it was cliche in places, some of it wasn't cliche at all. I loved the whole idea they put forward of, the only way you can discover if you're gay is to attempt random acts of rampant sex in a classroom.

I love Emily, though she can't act. The blonde one (I just blanked on her name) can actually act, and portrays the character quite well. The whole sex scene was a little cliche too. "Omg, I'm going to look like I'm orgasming after she's gone down on me for less than five seconds".

Still, I was glued.

Master Cheif final.

I totally called it. This episode.

Lulxz!"kkool.

Awesome/10

YEAH MAN!!

I LOVE Master Chef so much!!

I think it went to the right guy in the end; Pirate Mat has been pullin out some awesome dishes this last week. And yeah I called it at the start of the episode cos of how great he's been lately, and even more so tonight!

Very happy for him!

Awesome x 100/10

If this happened I would be insanely jealous to the point of murder.

(because murder solves everything)

Tricia would protect me and then we'd warp away in my TARDIS.

Brothers And Sisters

I love the scenes where literally the whole family is on the phone at once.

9/10

As much as I laughed at that, how often are they going to do that whole conference call family joke?!

Tricia would protect me and then we'd warp away in my TARDIS.

I've set you off into some fantasy now haven't I?

30 Rock - Larry King

In the time of economic uncertainty who else would you turn to but an comedian who once got arrested for running down the highway in his underwear shouting "I am a Jedi!!" Nice use of how his crazy ramblings affected everyone else.

Plus Seyma Hayek's boobs once again got full attention.

YEAH MAN!!

I LOVE Master Chef so much!!

I think it went to the right guy in the end; Pirate Mat has been pullin out some awesome dishes this last week. And yeah I called it at the start of the episode cos of how great he's been lately, and even more so tonight!

Very happy for him!

Awesome x 100/10

Master five.

30 Rock - Larry King

In the time of economic uncertainty who else would you turn to but an comedian who once got arrested for running down the highway in his underwear shouting "I am a Jedi!!" Nice use of how his crazy ramblings affected everyone else.

Plus Seyma Hayek's boobs once again got full attention.

"Tracey went to highschool"~ was my favourite one :P

Has anyone here watched Life? It's good. Next 'big cool thing that everyone's talking about'. Unless they already have.

ZEN muthafucka.

Heroes S3 Ep 1-2

Whoa!! Loving this so far. Lots of exciting shit going on. Butterfly Effect episode was cool. Is it me or is Heroes ripping off Lost more and more with every season? I dont mind, i'm impressed so far. Dont see why people whinge *cough* ReZ.

Dont see why people whinge *cough* ReZ.

Whoa whoa whoa, theres people who whinge more than me.

The reason I whinge is because nothing has any real consequence in the show anymore. Something shocking happens and it might be Matt's voodoo. Or Hiro might go back in time and stop it. Or Claires blood will heal it. Etc, its just choc full of retcons which does my head in.

And I LOVED season 1 and to a lesser extent season 2, but still loved.

Not his fault he loves the fact that he thinks literally is literally a lovely word.

Life is good. Not great, but good. Lead character is played by That Dude From BandofBrothers, in a sort of House-but-very-friendly kinda way. Good bit from the 2nd ep was;

"So why is the universe making fun of me?"

"I don't know. Probably because it's insecure?"

Has anyone here watched Life? It's good. Next 'big cool thing that everyone's talking about'. Unless they already have.

ZEN muthafucka.

I've talked about it, on my growing list of things to watch. Annoyingly the boxset came out the day I left blockbusters.

Well I recorded FM

Everything about it (apart from Chris O'Dowd) points that it should be bad, but I actually really liked it. Kevin Bishop can definitely be funny. His role in this is outragous crude person, and I must admit some of his one liners had me in stitches. Even simple swearing was delivered brilliantly by him. The woman was irritating and can't act, so she's the worst thing about it, but all other character portrayals were actually so lol.

8/10

Terminator: TSCC - S2e16

Tagged in case there are people reading who haven't watched it yet and don't want to know what happened prior to watching.

Can't remember the name of it because it was a long winded one but the episode was great. The show has some great action scenes that make it great but this episode did the opposite and toned down the action and was still a thrill to watch. Was great to see an insight into Sarah's dreams again and how warped and twisted they are because of her obsession with protecting her son. The bit when the woman lying in her bed lit on fire was cool and very creepy and the nurse exemplified the term creepy. Working out that that was all a dream was quite a mind fuck and really shows Sarah's psychological problems and the directors did a great job of showing this. The real happenings with her being kidnapped by the guy from the warehouse, who is thought to be dead, was interesting and although I think he is now dead there's a part of me that hopes he isn't as he'd make things even more interesting.

9 out of 10

FUUURRRRRKKKKKK

Just finished off Season 3 of Battlestar.

That was So. Fucking. Good.

I knew the two twists, due to having originally watched a couple episodes of season 4, before realising it was by far good enough to go back and watch the first three seasons. Yet that somehow didn't stop the awesomeness. If they can replicate the sheer brilliance of the 2 and 3 finales for the finale of 4, I will be a happy man

All along the watchtower < 3 < 3

Season 3 - 8 / 10 (Alot of really dud episodes in the latter half... although some of the filler was very good - ie the Union strikes one)

/ Overexcited post

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!