Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

Got the first season of Dexter on dvd, watched the first few episodes and it kinda bores me.

Just watched the first 3 episodes of Supernatural season 3. For a show that only has two main characters, it really is awesome.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gossip Girl - Summer, Kind of Wonderful

Awful name for an episode but glad to have tv back. Not as scandelous as I thought it would be but they did use an acoustic verison of 'Fell In Love Without You' by Motion City Soundtrack so kudos for that.

I saw the series 1 finale of Heroes the other day. It was a bit shit in all honesty, and a total anti-climax. I was expecting a massive battle or something between Sylar and Peter/Hiro. But it never came. Peter looked like an idiot glowing, you had a pointless interference by Niki and Clare's dad and it was all just very sloppy and un-exciting. It could and should have been nail-biting and exhilerating, but they ballsed it up. I expected better because i've enjoyed the season up until this part.

It sucks because now i'm questioning whether to get season 2 or not.

Gossip Girl - Summer, Kind of Wonderful

Awful name for an episode but glad to have tv back. Not as scandelous as I thought it would be but they did use an acoustic verison of 'Fell In Love Without You' by Motion City Soundtrack so kudos for that.

Where did you manage to watch it? I've been looking online, but obviously not hard enough.

Oh wait, found it. :D

Gossip Girl Season 2 Premiere

OMFG, as the show would most likely put it. I love Gossip Girl, and this was nothing short of awesome. It's just such a fun show to watch, seeing all these rich new york teens slowly ruin each others lives with added sexyness.

So after reading stuff like

Season Finale of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

MOTHER THERESA HOLD ME.

It literally leaves you with several too many cliffhangers for one cliff to sustain their weight.

10/10

I watched the first season of The Sarah Connor Chronicles. The whole time I was expecting something cool, and it never arrived. There were mildly good bits - Summer is great and the terminator's quirks were funny, but when I watched the finale, expecting something as good as Lost/Prison Break/24/etc, it was just cack. I was severely disappointed. I had to explain to my wife (who also thought the series average) "But Paj Meen Ah said it was really good. Sorry wife."

I watched the first season of The Sarah Connor Chronicles. The whole time I was expecting something cool, and it never arrived. There were mildly good bits - Summer is great and the terminator's quirks were funny, but when I watched the finale, expecting something as good as Lost/Prison Break/24/etc, it was just cack. I was severely disappointed. I had to explain to my wife (who also thought the series average) "But Paj Meen Ah said it was really good. Sorry wife."

The thing is....they never got round to filming the finale. Just the build-up towards it.

30 Rock - Fireworks/MILF Island/Episode 210

Three awesome episodes to cheer me up. Fireworks is a classic mostly because of the way Will Arnett and Alec Baldwin play off each other. MILF Island brilliantly parodies reality tv shows ("Tricia; we no longer want to hit that. Please hang up your bikini and leave."). Episode 210 has that random but fun ending where they burst into song.

Fun times :)

And if anyone is interested season three shall have;

Will Arnett

Jennifer Aniston

Oprah

Leighton Meesters and Blake Lively (Gossip Girl)

Crazy times. Hopefully it'll boost the ratings :)

ER - On The Beach

Possibly the saddest TV episode i've seen, Anthony's Edwards final moments as Dr Mark Greene, before dying of a brain tumor. Capped off with the awesome rendition of somewhere over the rainbow by that Hawain dude.

Dexter - Our Father

So when I was thinking I'd have nothing to do tonight new Dexter appears. Looks like this season'll be interesting (and won't spoil it for anyone) but glad they're doing something different. Although the ending I knew would happen (curse you tempting hiatus spoilers!) but just saying "ah shit...." was a bit too sudden.

You haven't seen The Wire, have you? :heh:

This reminds me, most anti-climatic (in a bad way) finale ever: Heroes Season 1.

Thaaaaaaaaaaank you! i thought so too, it was promising/building up to a big ass fight with sylar, and then they all beat on him! no one died godamnit, no one ever does..

Dexter - Our Father

So when I was thinking I'd have nothing to do tonight new Dexter appears. Looks like this season'll be interesting (and won't spoil it for anyone) but glad they're doing something different. Although the ending I knew would happen (curse you tempting hiatus spoilers!) but just saying "ah shit...." was a bit too sudden.

Season 3 has started?

Hmmm. I guess Ill have to download and back log, till Season 2 finishes on FX.

We can rate older shows, right? =P

The X-Files: Season 4 episode 6 "Sanguinarium"

Hahah shiiit. This episode was kind of messed up. A combination of witchcraft and doctors brutally killing some of their patients. One of the bloodiest episodes I've seen so far, some of the parts made me squirm, haha. XD

*loves it*

To Jayseven: I don't know why you stopped watching after season 3, but so far I found season 4 to be quite good!

I liked this thread so wanna get it noticed again :yay: the other night started watching Buffy again, series 1 episode 1+2. It was awesome as always, just so weird seein how baby they look in it!! - To be fair I can't do a big review of it, bit dunk while I watched it, but it's made me get into the mood of watching through them all again and thinking of watching Angel alongside how they were originally aired, good times!!

To Jayseven: I don't know why you stopped watching after season 3, but so far I found season 4 to be quite good!

I agree, i loved all the X-files up until about season 7 i think. It's pretty much around the time Mulder is replaced by Doggett. Well actually, Doggett isnt bad for a while, but the last two seasons are pretty poor in comparisson to the rest. I like the last ever episode though so at least it ended well (for me -others will disgree im sure).

Bring Back....Star Wars

JLC tries to reunite the cast from the original Star Wars trilogy. Some pretty fascinating interviews and the odd funny moment. I did find myself thinking, why didn't he just phone their agents or grab them at a convention instead of climbing over fences and secretly hunting them down. I know it was all for entertainment value, but it could of had made the "reunion" seem more serious.

The Sarah Connor Chronicles:Automatic For The People

Series 2 continues in good form. Clearly gotten themselves a bit more cash to play with and that's all good. Also, I'm really happy with the way they're handling Terminators in this series: in the films, they're more hunter killers, deployed over very short periods of time to very destructive ends. Here, they're living up to their name as infiltration units playing the long game for skynet. It's very cool. Also, the twist at the end of the last episode will make any fan of the movie very, very excited. woo.

Desperate Housewives Season 4 Episode 13

Brilliant, as usual. I love Gabby so much, she's easily the best character in the show. The story with Orson/Mike is a little annoying now, but the funny moments made up for it. Next episode looks great too.

House Season 5 Episode 1

Massive fan of house, so imagine my surprise at seeing this available today!

Anyways, awesome episode as usual. I thought I'd get sick of the whole "someone gets sick, House figures it out" kinda formula they use, but I still love it!

Brilliant ending as well with that shot of Wilson and House. Good episode.

The Sarah Connor Chronicles:Automatic For The People

Series 2 continues in good form. Clearly gotten themselves a bit more cash to play with and that's all good. Also, I'm really happy with the way they're handling Terminators in this series: in the films, they're more hunter killers, deployed over very short periods of time to very destructive ends. Here, they're living up to their name as infiltration units playing the long game for skynet. It's very cool. Also, the twist at the end of the last episode will make any fan of the movie very, very excited. woo.

Yes. I squealed when the urinal became not a urinal. Anyway, great episode. Summer looked great in the bar scene.

Still, John's new haircut makes him look like an idiot.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!