Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

Did anyone else remember who the murderer was? They've built it up for the entire series then they go for someone obscure and anticlimactic. I have it narrowed down to the neighbour who saw him leaving the scene, and the ice cream man.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Star Trek: The Next Generation

Captains Log: Professor Moriarty came alive on the holodeck and took over the ship again. Sometimes I wonder why we keep the thing online, all it does is try to trap and kill my crew, or else gets used to capture control of the ship. Endless stress. Then again that new Turkish Bath program I downloaded is a nice distraction during my *cough* downtime. Speaking of which, I wonder if Wesley got my flowers?

ReZourceman, so many good moments in Dexter s2, my favourite episode is 7 and I think you'll know why.

Spectacular Spider-Man Season 1 Episode 12

Seriously awesome, this series is the best in-motion portrayal of Peter Parker as Spider-Man... ever. Better than the old cartoons or the new movies (at least in terms of being faithful), and downright funny and enjoyable too.

Spectacular Spider-Man Season 1 Episode 12

Seriously awesome, this series is the best in-motion portrayal of Peter Parker as Spider-Man... ever. Better than the old cartoons or the new movies (at least in terms of being faithful), and downright funny and enjoyable too.

Really glad to see someone else loves this show as much as I do. It really really really is absolutely amazing, and it clearly is targetted to people like us (ie jokes that only adults would get, hints at the vast Spidey-verse that would again go over young'uns heads) aswell as being enjoyable for kids too. Heck it had a first name mention of a villain that went even over my head! :)

(Also forgot to rate Dexter, I give it 9/10 for the first episode. Tantalising)

I, too, am watching Spectacular Spider-Man (on youtube).

I watched the last half of the series before the first, for no particular reason, so I'm in the process of going back through.

Really love it now, after being very dissapointed by the first one I saw, the last screened one, which I've found was actually the worst one anyway.

Last episode I saw was the first one, which gets a solid 9/10 from me.

I can't see why. Particularly not episode four...

Stop being cryptic :P (and spoiler cut it)

Actually it was Episode 3. I would really like to talk to the writers about it. They just completely missed the persona of Dexter that is found in the first two books and the first season.

Ive watched all of Spectacular Spider-Man now, i'll admit I think its better than my original opinions on it. Still dont like the character designs though.

I still prefer the 90s cartoon though, probably mostly because I grew up watching that but I really liked the portrayal of characters aswell.

Ive watched all of Spectacular Spider-Man now, i'll admit I think its better than my original opinions on it. Still dont like the character designs though.

I still prefer the 90s cartoon though, probably mostly because I grew up watching that but I really liked the portrayal of characters aswell.

I hated the censorship of it though. And the lack of any good fight scenes.

Bright side of being home (well, grandparents) for the summer is Paramount Comedy which brings me the delight that is Frasier. I think across PC and PC2 they are showing random episodes from different seasons so I get a good mix. Fantastic show.

And this is a brilliant six minutes of television:

Spectacular Spider-Man Season One Epi 2 "Interactions"

Watching them all out of order-sue me. I REALLY liked the way they told the Electro story, only gripe is that his character design isn't angular enough. He was too...round, at the chin. Just threw him off for me. I'm not sure If I like his head being all halo-y with electricity, but it worked fine.

I love how each episode is seperate, but also slots into a larger story.

9/10

Off to watch the next one, see how Connors is handled. :)

League of Gentlemen:

A pinnacle in black comedy. The Dave re-runs are actually the first time I've seen it, but man it's funny.

I remember seeing a trailer for the film adaptation a few years ago and thought it looked stupid. Actually, even after enjoying the show, it doesn't look like the film does it much justice...

"Any used tissues?"

Bright side of being home (well, grandparents) for the summer is Paramount Comedy which brings me the delight that is Frasier. I think across PC and PC2 they are showing random episodes from different seasons so I get a good mix. Fantastic show.

I think Frasier is probably the best sitcom ever made. It's so clever and incricate and the casting was excellent. That clip was hilarious.

Stargate Atlantis - Season 4 - Episodes, 10, 11 and 12

Well I like space battles. It had space battles. The (majority of the) Asuran Replicators were defeated once and for all and the Wraith cloning facility was destroyed. Lots happened and it was good.

I think Frasier is probably the best sitcom ever made. It's so clever and incricate and the casting was excellent. That clip was hilarious.

It is indeed fantastic.

Doctor Who - Blink

After everyone goes on about it figured I should check. Good episode. Quite possibly the best of season three (didn't watch most of it) but a wee bit overhyped.

Using the past to alter and communicate with the future/present has been done many times before, such as Goodnight Sweetheart :p

Still. Enjoyable. I'll give it that. And Sally Sparrow's investigationey scenes reminded me of RE4/Eternal Darkness.

Although I think the end was supposed to be worrying/menancing (which it may have been for some) but to me it was laughable because of the sound queue. DUM DUM! DUM DUM! DUM DUM!

• 2 weeks later...

15 Storeys High

Underrated comedy series written by Sean Lock.

Set in a tower block in London. Sean Lock is Vince, a cynical recluse who gets a lodger: Errol, a lad who is the exact opposite of Vince.

This also include bits of the lives of other people living in the tower block, which are put inbetween scenes. These include a man who gets an erection just by talking to a woman on a phone, an incompetent guitar teacher, and a bloke who likes to constantly move Vince's doormat about.

Also includes special appearances by Bill Bailey and Mark Lamarr.

9/10

lab rats.

saw the first few mins of an episode. i think i got too 4 mins before i suffered massive ogran failure and died.

0/10.

Jesus fucking christ tell me about it.

An English version of The Big Bang Theory. Except take out all the funny bits. And the hot chick.

Probably the worst and unfunniest thing Ive seen in a while. Congrats though, you made it further than me. I got to about the 2 and half minute mark before the old lungs collapsed.

Jesus fucking christ tell me about it.

An English version of The Big Bang Theory. Except take out all the funny bits. And the hot chick.

Probably the worst and unfunniest thing Ive seen in a while. Congrats though, you made it further than me. I got to about the 2 and half minute mark before the old lungs collapsed.

see, i can put up with bad comedy, I can actualy watch 2 pints without feeling suicidal.

I love the geek genera of comedy, I.T. crowd rocks my world,

but this, this wasnt comedy, had they shown the 9/11 attacks with comedy sound effects i'd have been less offended. a joke was litteraly one guy walking into the room saying "has any one seen a giant mug?" and anouther guy looking at him and saying "I don't even need to say it".

fantastic. not only do they take an old joke, they alter it to make it totally unrealistic. just had a randomly huge mug, it wasnt even surreal, just crap.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!