Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

Futurama - Season 6, Episodes 1 & 2

Just as funny and awesome as it was before it was canned.

Although one thing that bugged me that wasn't really answered in these episodes; what the hell are they doing with Fry and Leela. I'm sick of seeing them get together and it being all sweet as the show is cancelled. Then its bought back and they act like nothing happened.

I liked the Ghost in the Shell style rambling in the middle of the first episode though.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Better than The Sopranos? I have to check it out! : peace:

Actually watch it right now!

*super serious face*

Forget whatever other nonsense you think you have to watch this takes priority! : peace:

Futurama

I watched the new episodes yesterday. It was refreshing to have this back on my screen. :grin: They've still got it!

brothers_and_sisters.jpg

On The Road Again

Enjoyable melodrama.

Saw the massive car crash at the end coming a mile off.

The show shouldn't have seasons, it should just be on every week like an American Eastenders...because I don't want to wait however many months until next season to see the aftermath.

7/10

Edited by Daft

HMMM I HATE WHEN THINGS AREN'T SPOILERED DAFT

Seriously, you'd have to be blind, deaf, dumb, on fire and have no higher brain functions to not know what was going to happen. The way the scene is set up, it's just painfully obvious. Not to mention it's a season finale so something big has to happen. Subtle, this show is not.

Sorry, though. Truth is, I didn't think anyone here actually watched it.

I famously watch it.

It's fine. I assumed something would happen in the finale.

A good episode. I do think it should be spoilered though Daft, even though it's obvious once that particular bit "happens". But then I think it is just us who watch it.

ROBERT!

SAUL! *I knew it*

KITTY'S BUS!

I famously watch it.

It's fine. I assumed something would happen in the finale.

Nothing you do is famous. Get over yourself :heh:

Frasier - A Day in May

(and dozens of other episodes but this one particularly because)

The c-story, Martin's, was so filled with pathos it was brilliant. Especially amongst rather standard comic fare in the a and b stories. He attends the parole meeting of the guy who shot him and he seems to get on fairly well with the guy's mother as they're around a similar age. But obviously he wants the guy to stay in jail but can understand his mother's anguish, and she wants him out of jail but understands Martin's POV too. Just really well played.

Frasier - Halloween

Roz believes she may be pregnant and is waiting to hear back from the Doctor:

9pomye.jpg

"I'm going crazy. I can't even picture myself as a mother? [removes coat] Can you?"

And of course the next episode one of my favourite lines ever:

"Even the best birth control is only effective 99 out of 100 times. I can't beat those odds."

Sorry, just had to remind everyone (although you all probably already know)...

THE IT CROWD IS ON TONIGHT!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

the episode has been on 4 on demand for the last few days, it's a good one :)

Sorry, just had to remind everyone (although you all probably already know)...

THE IT CROWD IS ON TONIGHT!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

I think I told you it was on last night didn't I?

Which was me being a dumb ass and thinking it was a Friday.

Yesterday I sat down at half ten to watch Seasick Steve on Johnny Ross and question time popped on.

I was confused and it didn't help that I was slightly drunk.

Various South Park episodes...

Passion of the Jew

Mel Gibson is amazing in this episode:

"You've lead me here to your secret base! I guess you're going to start TORTURING ME!! ARGH! My nipples are so tender don't squeeze them anymore!"

Tonsil Trouble

Cartman and Kyle both get HIV, the version I obtained didn't have the censoring, so made it even sexier. Also introduced me to the wonder that is Jimmy Buffett [liked by only frat boys and alcoholic chicks from the south]

Scott Tennorman Must Die

I was recommended this because of the episode '201' regarding Cartman's real father.

Kenny Dies

A real tearjerker. Plus Cartman having his balls broken several times failing to sell unborn foetus'

All awesome episodes. Highly recommended.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Party Down - Constance Carmell Wedding

Really nice to see Lynch back, and to see her both out of a tracksuit and in a good mood.

I loved the interactions with Lydia (and the meta "I'm your replacement") and how cheery Lydia always is. Bless. Kyle's band's musical faux pas was hilarious, although I didn't get it myself.

Hope its back again next year as its still up in the air. Plus Adam Scott is on Parks and Rec (although apparently they've already recorded six episodes as Poehler is pregnant) and Ryan Hansen is on Friends with Benefits but Caplan is on both this and True Blood so...people can juggle ne?

Constance: "I wish you'd call me mom"

Ruth: "How about Constance?"

Constance: "Well what would you like to call me then?"

Ruth: "That cunt whose spending all our money on scented candles."

The I.T Crowd

teh awsum. Really funny episode- I definitely need to start keeping up with this, It's brilliant.

I concur, but it would be nothing without Matt Berry.

But everytime I look at Moss I feel sad he hasn't got a 'stache and a shotgun, Dean Lerner style.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY