Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who got kicked off last night DudeDazz?

First place went to the dancing dog and that woman. Second place was between the singing bouncer from Birmingham and five kids who couldn't sing. The bouncer was kicked off and the kids are through to the finals! Robbed! haha.

Britain's Got Talent is perhaps the epitome of everything I hate. My new phrase "Very itv" comes from this kinda TV show.

I was in the living room on my mums PC while she was watching it, and some idiotic guy's "act" was to impersonate Lady GaGa, neither dressing as well, singing (at all) or dancing. And Amanda Cunt and Piers Fuck were like "Oh FUCK off Simon, the AUDIENCE love him!" *cuts to chavvy woman screaming in the audience*, Simon clearly the only one having any semblance of credibility left (relative to those two abominations). It wasn't even an act though. It's not a talent to say you like Lady GaGa or want to impersonate her. You have to be able to (though I'd argue that's barely a "talent" too).

UGH.

ITV.

DIE.

Britain's Got Talent is perhaps the epitome of everything I hate. My new phrase "Very itv" comes from this kinda TV show.

I was in the living room on my mums PC while she was watching it, and some idiotic guy's "act" was to impersonate Lady GaGa, neither dressing as well, singing (at all) or dancing. And Amanda Cunt and Piers Fuck were like "Oh FUCK off Simon, the AUDIENCE love him!" *cuts to chavvy woman screaming in the audience*, Simon clearly the only one having any semblance of credibility left (relative to those two abominations). It wasn't even an act though. It's not a talent to say you like Lady GaGa or want to impersonate her. You have to be able to (though I'd argue that's barely a "talent" too).

UGH.

ITV.

DIE.

Pretty much sums up my opinions on ITV/BGT perfectly. I hate them so much...

*Reads Paj's post*

*Agrees wholeheartedly*

Britain's Got Talent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkijVrNPurc

I LOVE this clip! I can't stop laughing, it's just genius! Glad he won, he deserved it! I hope he wins the show...although it's probably not gonna happen!

10/10

facepalm-1.jpg

Parodying something which isn't serious/genuine in the first place is pretty much by definition a fail.

Gossip Girl Season 3

I finished this yesterday! Dan + Serena, I'm the only one who wants it but I don't care.

Yay! I loved it. :grin:

Glee Season 1 episode 1-5

Fun and creepy. Oh and it s funnier than I thought it would be like the guy who lost two thumbs. :D

Half the characters creep me out so far especially the main guys wife, mentally unstable much!?

I like things that burst into song so that's fine, mechanical robots some of them are.

No one cares that you are quitting the Glee Club/it's being closed down, it's been running for like 5 minutes, please calm down.

I do like Rachel though.

and clean clean the grapes woman. :)

I'm not that fussed about Sue, she's been funny like once. :p

Yep! :heh:

I find Rachel strangely endearing she reminds me of me although I am nothing like her in anyway. :D

I was expecting great things from Sue since everyone raves on about her but I've been disappointed thus far. :) Doesn't help I found Jane Lynch's appearance in Two and a Half Men annoying.

COWS!

Britain's Got Talent Dancers and Singers

Didn't like most of them tonight, I only liked one act which was Twist and Pulse. Other than that, boring really. Sick of the dance troupes, sick of the singers, sick of the "We're a family....this is our last chance" clips before the act...I used to love this show and now I'm becoming bored quickly. I can't even rate it.

What irks me about that show is people saying "this is the biggest moment of my life/the biggest opportunity/if I got to play in front of the Queen it will be unlike anything I've done before". Of course, you mooks.

Although none of that compares to what a fucking useless cunt Piers Morgan is.

What irks me about that show is people saying "this is the biggest moment of my life/the biggest opportunity/if I got to play in front of the Queen it will be unlike anything I've done before". Of course, you mooks.

I hate the ones that come on and say "Winning the show to perform in front of the Queen would be a dream come true". You're lying! What you MEAN to say is "Winning the show and walking out with a nice fat wallet full of the prize money would be a dream come true."

I'm not saying that there aren't people out there who actually don't dream about performing in front of the Queen but not EVERYBODY would!

The Queen doesn't give a shit about the majority of the acts at the Royal Variety Performance, I'd bet. They aren't chosen for their quality either...I'm pretty sure Rachel Stevens performed one year. :hmm:

BGT is the antithesis of everything I hold dear.

The Queen doesn't give a shit about the majority of the acts at the Royal Variety Performance, I'd bet. They aren't chosen for their quality either...I'm pretty sure Rachel Stevens performed one year. :hmm:

BGT is the antithesis of everything I hold dear.

And Lady Gaga last year. Need we say more?

I'm starting to like him through some kind of funky reverse psychology. His whole business is being someone for others to hate, he does it so well I can't help but admire him.

A cunt's cunt, if you will.