Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

Veronica Mars - Season 3

Well it had to be done really, after watching all of season 2 I will still in the mood for more of the show. I cant really decide though if the show suffers without the big ongoing mystery, instead this time going for splitting the season up into basically two cases with minor ones interspersed.

What I do think season 3 lacked however was some of the secondary characters. A lot of the time I kept wondering where Wallace, Mac or Weevil were and as ive always been a person who always liked the side characters in shows, it was a big thing to be missing them.

7.5-10

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Veronica Mars - Season 3

Well it had to be done really, after watching all of season 2 I will still in the mood for more of the show. I cant really decide though if the show suffers without the big ongoing mystery, instead this time going for splitting the season up into basically two cases with minor ones interspersed.

What I do think season 3 lacked however was some of the secondary characters. A lot of the time I kept wondering where Wallace, Mac or Weevil were and as ive always been a person who always liked the side characters in shows, it was a big thing to be missing them.

7.5-10

Mhm, budget cutbacks are a bitch.

Scrubs - My Bad Too

Okay. Not great. The Spanish foreshadowing was a nice touch though.

6-7 (undecided)

30 Rock - Milf Island

A throwaway line ten episodes ago becomes the backdrop, gotta love the continuity. And Milf Island looks like a pretty fun show.

The Friday Night Project (Frodo was hosting)

One line sums it up for me. "You move anycloser to the stage, and we'll have to tazer you". (What Alan Carr said to an audience member asking if she could snog Elijah) I literally couldn't breath I was laughing that much.

8.5/10

Skins, penultimate episode.

Wow. This rocked. I thoughtn the show was getting a bit off, but this episode was fantastic. Makes me sad that they're ending these characters. Wow at what happened to Chris too, I didn't expect it at all. Cassie's trip was a bit sudden, but fascinating at the same time. I love her character.

8/10

I didnt think it was nearly as bad as that, quite enjoyed it to be honest.

I still enjoyed it. I probably just can't remember any worse episodes.

Oh, and over the past few months I watched the whole of Stargate Atlantis. And I'm definitely going to continue watching.

Veronica Mars - Season 3

7.5-10

I know what you mean, thought the same. The new characters weren't bad though, but each episode was kinda like "i wonder which three 'main' characters won't be in this one?"

Most of the way through the season I was thinking "hmm the other seasons are better" but the last third of the season felt really tight and well thought out.

Comedy Sketchbook

Angus Deyton hosts a programming showcasing some of the dullest and most badly written sketches that the BBC has produced. The links were even weaker than most of the sketches, I have no idea what's happened to Deyton's career, maybe this is just punishment for sleeping with some cocaine.

It did have a sketch from Friday Night Armistice though, which is always nice to see.

Comedy Sketchbook

Angus Deyton hosts a programming showcasing some of the dullest and most badly written sketches that the BBC has produced. The links were even weaker than most of the sketches, I have no idea what's happened to Deyton's career, maybe this is just punishment for sleeping with some cocaine.

It did have a sketch from Friday Night Armistice though, which is always nice to see.

Imagine how awesome the show would've been if it was serious. I mean, I always imagine that all those "the top 50..." things is in itself someone's idea of an utterly brilliant joke. Makes watching them seriously entertaining.

X-Files season 2 - up to, what, episode 16 now? The first 6 were pretty decent, the last 10 have been a bunch of sporadics, including a seeming rehash of an episode from the first season and some atypical 'supernatural' mythology (satanists, vampires, even vegetarians!) that makes you

Stargate SG-1 season 6 and 7

Could have seen any previous season and I wouldn't be able to see the difference. Some interesting episodes here and there though and O'neill is hilarious. Love the humour in this show. 5/10 to both of them.

Stargate Atlantis season 1 episode 1 and 2

Maybe it's because I'm tired of SG-1, but this show is far more promising. I like how the story is similar to BSG. The characters are very good. Especially the Canadian scientist. Awesome guy.

The only thing I'm dissapointed with is Halling. He's an okay guy, but he played Pollan in the toxin-protecting-memory-sphere-episode...

8/10

The only thing I'm dissapointed with is Halling. He's an okay guy, but he played Pollan in the toxin-protecting-memory-sphere-episode...

8/10

You obviously haven't seen either show enough,. There are dozens of actors that return as different characters.

Apparently this is because there aren't a lot of actors in vancouver or something.

And I don't think season 6 and 7 are really anything like the earlier seasons, especially 1 and 2.

Dexter - Season 1

I watched the last episodes of it last night and really really enjoyed it. Although there wasn't that many twists, but the ones it did have were big and they were executed really well. I've started to watch Season 2 and I'm liking where its going.

8/10

Veronica Mars - Season 1, Episode 1

I just finished watching the pilot and it was pretty great. Veronica is an awesome character of what I've seen and its just the way she is able to wrap everybody round her finger, (well not everyone but a lot) and her plans that work far too well.

7/10

(More importantly i'm getting really annoyed with rapidshare, waiting 2 hours between downloading 4 parts of an episode is really start to bug me. It took me the course of about 3 days to download one episode (okay dexter got preference but still). If anybody knows of a decent website with good links PM me please please)

Bones

I really like this show. I agree with all of the main characters (Temperence Brennan) opinions. The characters are intelligent and well written. The chemistry between all the characters is very good.

And the actual crimes are more interesting than other crime shows.

Bones

I really like this show. I agree with all of the main characters opinions. The characters are intelligent and well written. The chemistry between all the characters is very good.

And the actual crimes are more interesting than other crime shows.

Finally! A fellow fan. I love the show, it's one of my favourites at the moment.

I'll still always prefer him in Angel, thought the character was brilliant but Booth does have his moments. Shooting a clown for one.

I never paticularly liked his character in Buffy, and I hardly saw any Angel. But he's brilliant in Bones, he really plays the character well.

I didnt really like him in Buffy either but he really came into his own on Angel, we got to see the funny side occassionally along with the usual brooding which took place in Buffy.

I think overall when they both finished I prefered Angel, Buffy went downhill after season 3. Still enjoyable but the character became a bit too high and mighty for me.

Still need to watch Bones. Picked the first season up for a fiver over Christmas. One day...one day...

Dirt - In Leui of Flowers

A relatively calm finale (granted, due to being cut short) even though a lot happened. Still enjoyable though.

Lost - Season 1

Whilst waiting for episode 9 of season 4 I decided to go back to the beginning, as I haven't done since the show began. The first season was very different to the rest, then again every season has had a different vibe for me. 1st, very beachy, 2nd, industrial, 3rd, cagey, 4th, not sure yet. There was storylines I'd forgotton about which I hope they cover before everything is said and done. The numbers for one.

Watching it back reminded me how much I miss Shannon. I liked her character, especially when she developed more in season 2.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!