N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

I'm trying find the the last episode of Heroes I watched so I can continue watching it but I can't find it.

I know it's in season 3. The last thing I remember was the politician brother in a limousin talking to someone. I think he had files on all the other heroes and he had changed side from good to bad.

That's the end of Volume 3 (one of the worst IMO) and the beginning of Volume 4, which was much better. S03E14 is your next episode.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've turned someone into a BSG fan! Got him the miniseries as his xmas pressie, he just finished and said he's gagging for the rest.

Next time he'd down from uni, we're swapping our respective collection of BSG and Buffy (I know, the quality isn't in balance, but you deal).

Community Episode 14: Interpretive Dance

Within minutes it had me laughing out loud. The pay off at the end wasn't as solid as other episodes but there were still great moments particularly from Piers and the Dean. :D

Desperate Housewives Season 1 episodes 1-13

Bree is awesome. :grin:

It's Always Sunny Season 1 episode 1: The Gang Get Racist

I lovelovelove this show. One of the funniest things I've ever seen! :yay: I had withdrawal symptoms from this and so thought I'd remedy it by watching it from the start again. The first episode is just as great as the rest. :)

Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends

spiderman%20and%20his%20amazing%20friends%20pic_enl.jpg

My new favourite thing. I just love Firestar and Iceman, and how for all the ingenuity of their secret-base-within-aunt-may's-living-room, if May looked out the window, she'd still see them leaving her garden in superhero outfits...

I love how shit the voices are too. The guy how plays Iceman (famous, I recognise his voice in loads of other things...maybe the Batman cartoon?) plays a million other people, all in almsot the exact same voice. Also Wolverine is randomly australian.

That was Frank Welker, he's been in a shitload of things. I'd say Megatron is probably one of his most famous roles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Welker

Glee ep3

My bell end brother deleted it from the V+ recordings, so I had to watch it on 4oD. Not the greatest quality picture, which went megashit when I needed it best, the cheerleaders dancings during bullshit song "I broke your window/whatever"

Worst episode yet.

DAVID CROSS!

I'm sure stunning blonde women marry small bald men to piss off their fathers all the time :heh: BESIDES! The bigger humour comes from the fact David Cross is straight but Portia DeRossi is a lesbian. THERE'S THE COMEDY! :p

Big Love - Strange Bedfellows

YAY. Big Love works well as a season (ie overarching/long stories) and this episode really ramped it up. The Margene storyline, particularly at the end. As the kids would say; OMG. And Sarah, stupid Sarah, stupid lovable Sarah. (although all the characters act stupidly, but to so from belief/good intentions).

Sissy Spacek was quite awesome.

Oh and Alby! The scene with...well it was awesome. I think only Jayseven actually watches it so don't want to spoil it, nor do I feel there's any point to spoilertag it anyway as nobody will read. In fact nobody will read this so I can say what I want. The watermelons ate my children, but its fine because my dogs stole their souls.

DAVID CROSS!

I'm sure stunning blonde women marry small bald men to piss off their fathers all the time :heh: BESIDES! The bigger humour comes from the fact David Cross is straight but Portia DeRossi is a lesbian. THERE'S THE COMEDY! :p

Ah, David Cross.

I love how he's called Funke too. And how no one seems to question that Maebe is called Maebe.

Well she's technically called Mae, kinda like Buster is technically Byron. But obviously the family know of these nicknames so it would be weird to sit there and say, "hey, isn't it weird that you're called Maebe?" Plus everyone they meet outside of the family are stupid :p To be honest, a name like Maebe isn't out of the realms of possibilities in this day and age.

George Oscar Bluth. The first born named after his father and his uncle (also its very similar to how George W Bush was named). George Michael is similar, but obviously grandfather and father otherwise he'd be George George or George Byron. Obviously George Michael is the better choice :p

I do love that they make one joke about the other George Michael and that's it. If it was Friends they'd make that joke every episode. If it was Family Guy they'd make it six times every episode and make it last for 10 minutes each time. (YES I KNOW THAT'S 3 TIMES LONGER THAN FG LASTS :p)

He was merely afflicted with post Arrested Development pure elation. Its a serious condition.

Chuck vs First Class

Kirstin Kreuk, you bore me.

Stone Cold Steve Austin, nice try but you're not an actor.

But all in all an enjoyable episode anyway.

He was merely afflicted with post Arrested Development pure elation. Its a serious condition.

Chuck vs First Class

Kirstin Kreuk, you bore me.

Stone Cold Steve Austin, nice try but you're not an actor.

But all in all an enjoyable episode anyway.

I havent liked Kristen Kreuk in quite a while but I thought she did a good enough job in that episode. Austin didnt bother me either, its not like he had to do much out of his usual persona.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!