Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

It's Saturday Night...!

Hem

Sat here listening to my sister and parents trying to sing to Britain Sings Christmas. It's the audio equivalent of undergoing an ear operation involving sulphuric acid being poured onto my eardrum, having salt rubbed into the raw skin whilst simultaneously being forced to listen to a choir of tonedeaf dying cats.

I was meant to be going out to town tonight, but some of my friends have pulled out, so I can't be bothered anymore. Quite disappointed actually, as I had been looking forward to dancing to some Christmas music. Might watch Spy Hard on TV later, but just the Internet and a few games for now. I have a house party to look forward to tomorrow night though, and a panto on Monday!

Well I was at work all day but because it was like crazy busy (£23,000 and considering the average Saturday has been about £4,000 during the year...) we were all like "PUB. DRINK!" But only three of us went. So yeah, pub for a bit. Was good. Spent all night eye-fucking someone.

Now im home and need to pack a bit but its not really happening.

I had another fit this morning, so although I was meant to be working 2:30 - 10:30, Mummy returns from her work saying that they've said I can go in at 4:30. Which I did. An hour and a half into work it was recommended I go home, so I've just woken up from a nap. I'm still shattered.

The rest of my night shall probably be spent watching Law & Order/Special Victims Unit on Hallmark.

Well, I:

- Watched Strictly Come Dancing

- Played Paper Mario (Jut got it on the VC)

- Watched more Strictly Come Dancing

- Wached the Bottom Christmas Special

- Am now on the internet

If my Dad gets up I may play more Paper Mario soon...