NEurope
Dante

Lost : Series 4

Ah but Claire is Jack's half sister, so that's got to come out at some point and the only way it will is in a chat between the two of them, unless its noted in The Others' files. My view is that its Jin, though it looks like there'll be a raid on Locke's camp, so that seems a little unlikely. Perhaps they'll shock us all and Locke will be cut off.

It'll probably just be some half-arsed thing though.

Its 100% not going to be Locke as a future episode is based around Locke cant remember which one. I don't think its going to be Jin either I think they did that at the end of the last episode to throw people off

You know, I think Lost is great and I always keep up with the twists and crazy stuff that gets thrown at us. But seriously, that whole Jin caper had me wondering what the hell happened. Reading this has kinda helped.

Jin = flashback

Sun = flashforward

Got it.

A good old episode once more, kind of a nothing episode but its always great because it focuses on someone else each week- and its always cool when its Jin and Suns episode. I hope Jin is alive and well on the island!

Yeah I watched the first 5 minutes of Lost decided it was a shit episode, and half watched it with the chocolate guy on Channel 4. The bits with the boat were awesome and love all those characters.

The Sun/Jin stuff a bit boring. Glad I understand it now though.

I never thought I would like the Korean couple's flashbacks/flashforwards, but this was the best episode of the season. The introduction of Michael was awesome as well as the twist at the end with Jin being dead or stuck on the island.

Yeah I watched the first 5 minutes of Lost decided it was a shit episode, and half watched it with the chocolate guy on Channel 4. The bits with the boat were awesome and love all those characters.

The Sun/Jin stuff a bit boring. Glad I understand it now though.

:/ why watch a program u always hate on? You seem to get joy out of skitting it, yet cant stop watching it... u suck!

:/ why watch a program u always hate on? You seem to get joy out of skitting it, yet cant stop watching it... u suck!

When its awesome its awesome.

Shame its not often awesome.

Anyway, I said the bit with the boat was great, and those characters rule. It has enough good characters to keep me interested, and I want to see where it goes....however I also wanted to see what the chocolate guy was doing, because normally I would record that and watch LOST, but I had to record Gavin and Stacey, watch Lost and half watch Chocolate programme.

So nuuuh.

Well as i posted earlier in spoiler tags il just let you know i eat my words :)

Well my predictions were well off. What a naff episode thank god they are continueing it to 13

Update: Just watched the new Lost trailer looks like a collection of the next 5 episodes looks amazing. It also seems to confirm that Aaron is part of the Oceanic 6. A bloody waste of a spot if you ask me.

Clarie i'm convinced she is gonna die

Just watched the latest one. Was interesting to see what happened to michael.

When is Lost back on?

Lost - Episode 4.09 - 24th April Trailer

monster vs the freighter's soilders at the barracks

Good un this week :D

Damn i cant wait another month though!! Gah.

Recon Rousseau is really dead though? Swear there was ment to be a flashback episode about her at some point...

This one was ok. The flashback was too long. I'm glad that boy is killed, Rossaeu is ok, but I hope she is dead too. There are way too many characters now. There's something wrong when the captain has more screen time in one episode than Claire has had the whole season. Kill more people please.

Yeah but to be honest as people have said what is the point in Claire now? The only things that can be done with her is the revelation of her and Jack being related and how Aaron is taken off the island and why he is with Kate.

Looks like the shooter is Black, anyone think it could be Michael and have something to do with the change in time?

Lost - Episode 4.09 - 24th April Trailer

monster vs the freighter's soilders at the barracks

24th April?

Damn a week before i'm back from holiday... oh well least it's only one ep i'll miss i guess.

EDIT:

Just watched the trailer... when it says "all the Oceanic 6 have been revealed" and the trailer counts Aaron.... can they do that... technically he wasn't a passenger... nor was Kate pregnant (or on the island for more than 9 months) how do they explain an ex-fugitive being allowed keep a baby that's not her own?, or do you think they are trying to throw us off before revealing the 6th person, cuz i was still expecting one more?

Just watched the trailer... when it says "all the Oceanic 6 have been revealed" and the trailer counts Aaron.... can they do that... technically he wasn't a passenger... nor was Kate pregnant (or on the island for more than 9 months) how do they explain an ex-fugitive being allowed keep a baby that's not her own?

Aaron didn't have a ticket for Flight 815, so how is he an Oceanic 6?

Okay, Aaron IS one of the Oceanic 6. Darlton confirmed as much in their last podcast episode. And remember, the term 'Oceanic 6' would have been coined by the media in the Lost world. They wouldn't care about the specific technicalities like rabid fanboys of a TV show do (not meaning to call either of you that might I add!.) Imagine front headlines talking about the 'Oceanic 5 plus a baby' instead of just the 'Oceanic 6'. If someone on the plane was pregnant with him then he was technically on the plane so that'd be good enough for them.

Also remember that Kate was a fugitive at the time of boarding the plane to LA. I think the only people that would have known she wasn't pregnant when she got on are the guy who caught her who died on the island and that australian farmer type. It could quite easily have been said when they both came back that Aaron IS hers and that she WAS pregnant when boarding that plane.

Remember this is the media reporting things here. And like everything the media says in real life, you should take some things they say with a pinch of salt.

Michael episode was ineresting, i liked it alot! There's still one more this sunday though right? Why are you guys watching trailers for the second half of the season already?

Michael episode was ineresting, i liked it alot! There's still one more this sunday though right? Why are you guys watching trailers for the second half of the season already?

No more episodes till late April, 24th for the US, 27th for UK/Ireland.