NEurope
Dante

Lost : Series 4

Jin will die from a c4 explosion?

No because that much C4 would sink the boat, Jin dosn't die.

No because that much C4 would sink the boat, Jin dosn't die.

That much C4 would blow the boat to smithereens.

Good episode, much better than last weeks' one. Shaping up to be a good finale in 2 weeks time.

Just watched it, good episode. 2 weeks we have to wait for the final? noooo

I found this to be another dud episode

It was good to see them get off of the island but not a lot happend. Only slight interesting thing is judging by Suns reaction in the press conference its pretty much confirmed that Jin is still alive on the island which most of us already knew

How does he get off the freighter? Unless its reverse psycology and he doesnt die from 10,000 megatonnes of C4

I like the LOTR esk ending where it showed all the parties moving in different directions.

Im liking the return of Richard and the Others V.2.0. Either Richard doesnt age to see Locke in the last episode, or he has a time machine.

How does he get off the freighter? Unless its reverse psycology and he doesnt die from 10,000 megatonnes of C4

I was thinking about this too but I guess the obvious answer is that they just go back to the island on the Zodiac and the O6 get on the helicopter. I don't think the boat will blow up or if it does Jin will be no where near it.

Does anybody else think Desmond may die? If Ben wants to kill Penny it doesn't leave much point for Desmond's character.

I can see Desmond dieing but then with this Penny thing i'm thinking Ben would sent Sayid then there be some sort of stand off with Sayid and Desmond

I can see Desmond dieing but then with this Penny thing i'm thinking Ben would sent Sayid then there be some sort of stand off with Sayid and Desmond

Would Sayid really kill Penny though? Pretty sure Desmond said it was Penny he was phoning when they were in the boat's comms room. But also could Sayid kill an innocent? I seriously doubt it.

Awesome episode. Not one dull moment.

Some Lost fanatic has some theories about what will happened in the final based on the previous season finales. Thought you might find it interesting. There was a lot of text I cut out because I won't bother translating, except the titles.

Basically there are things that has happened in all previous season finals.

Black smoke.

I sesong 1

normal_exoduspart1-143.jpg

Sesong 2

normal_livediecap0857.jpg

Sesong 3

normal_3x22-glass0318.jpg

Boat on water

Sesong 1

normal_exoduspart2-0171.jpg

Sesong 2

normal_livediecap0026.jpg

Sesong 3

normal_3x22-glass0616.jpg

Walt is important

Sesong 1

normal_exoduspart2-1025.jpg

Sesong 2

normal_livediecap1300.jpg

Sesong 3

normal_3x22-glass1002.jpg

Exploding dymanite from "The Black Rock"

Sesong 1

normal_exoduspart2-0977.jpg

Sesong 2

normal_livediecap0758.jpg

Sesong 3

normal_3x22-glass0293.jpg

Vulcanic area

Sesong 1

normal_exoduspart1-530.jpg

Sesong 2

normal_livediecap0951.jpg

Sesong 3

normal_3x22-glass0166.jpg

"He wants us to move the island"

Fucking stupid programme.

Oh noes! :blank:

Oh noes! :blank:

Lol. It does my head in, because pretty much every episode is shit, and they make the smallest little thing into "ZOMG" and theres just no time to explain everything now.

But I watch it because I want to watch how it wraps up. *Sigh*

Lol. It does my head in, because pretty much every episode is shit, and they make the smallest little thing into "ZOMG" and theres just no time to explain everything now.

But I watch it because I want to watch how it wraps up. *Sigh*

Cry me a river.

You didnt think about Black Rock being located in the middle of the jungle or time differential between the island and the outside world ReZourceman?

You didnt think about Black Rock being located in the middle of the jungle or time differential between the island and the outside world ReZourceman?

What do you mean?

I think he is saying the island has moved before. That will explain how the ship ended up so far inside the island.

The island moving makes sense with other details so i thought it was a great reveal, but how the hell is he going to do it /

What do you mean?

I mean that moving the island means that some kind transportation itself under the black rock and the island runs in a time differential between time and space.

I mean that moving the island means that some kind transportation itself under the black rock and the island runs in a time differential between time and space.

Ah right I see.

Why do you think it's under the Black Rock?

Why do you think it's under the Black Rock?

I mean that island push the ship up as dematerialised in its new place.

The ship would have been in little pieces being in the middle of the island like that.

After watching the episode on Sky One last night, I came in this thread earlier to catch up on what you were all theorising from it... and I hadn't a clue cos usually you only seem to be one episode ahead of me. However, by pure fluke (or destiny) I found the episode you were all talking about (Theres No Place Like Home) on RTE 2 tonight at ten moments before it started, so I'm all up to date for now.

Lost rocks. And ReZourceman more often than not does too- except when he's bashin Lost. :(