NEurope
Dante

Lost : Series 4

so who else reckons Claires dead now? I reckon she has been for 2 episodes.

Yeah I was thinking that as well, just the way Miles was acting around her. Hard to say really though. Though considering Aaron is off the island and she isn't pretty much points to something like that being the case.

yeah that's what I thought.

also, her connection to Christian could mean that if she dies, she becomes part of the Island like he has. The way she was so calm and serene in the cabin made me think that. I reckon she's been a manifestation of the island since her house got hit.

I hope Claire isn't dead but she probably is.

She's pretty much the only hot girl left other than Kate.

maggie.jpg

Shame they killed her off, but there was no real need for her after Boone died.

*Sigh*

I hate Lost. It really is shit, yet I have to watch it because I want to know what happens.

I'm surprised by the lack of WTF?s regarding Christian in the cabin and the whole move the island thing WTF??

Last night's episode was pretty poor, the only really interesting stuff was what Hurley said.

That the Oceanic 6 are all dead, and that stuff about Heaven turning to Hell.

Think about Sayid; he was in heaven when he found his wife, then he married her and was happy as ever. Then she got killed, hence the hell.

Now Jack is happy with Kate but obviously as we saw, they arn't happy when he finds out about Kate doing things for Sawyer. And Aaron heard JAck say Kate wasn't his mother, so if he understands then he's not happy either.

And how about Sun? She's happy she has her baby but Jin is dead.

As for Hurley, we know he's not happy anymore!

So there you go, all of the Oceanic 6 are not happy bunnies at all.

AS THE FACE-OFF BETWEEN THE SURVIVORS AND FREIGHTER PEOPLE CONTINUES, THE OCEANIC SIX FIND THEMSELVES CLOSER TO RESCUE, ON THE TWO-HOUR SEASON FINALE OF “LOST,” MAY 29 ON ABC

“There’s No Place Like Home,” Parts 2 & 3 – The face-off between the survivors and the freighter people continues, and the Oceanic Six find themselves closer to rescue, on the two-hour Season Finale of “Lost,” THURSDAY, MAY 29 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Lost” stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet, Terry O’Quinn as Locke and Harold Perrineau as Michael.

Guest starring are Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Ken Leung as Miles Straume, Rebecca Mader as Charlotte Lewis, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Malcolm David Kelley as Walt, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, John Terry as Christian Shephard, Sonya Walger as Penelope “Penny” Widmore, Alan Dale as Charles Widmore, Kevin Durand as Keamy, Francois Chau as Dr. Marvin Candle, Anthony Azizi as Omar, Alex Petrovitch as Henrik and Starletta DuPois as Michael’s mom.

Walt and arctic listening post guys. :confused:

Episode 4.12 - There's No Place Like Home: Part 1 - HQ Promo

is there a break before the next episodes then? gayzor.

There's a new episode on the 15th, then 2 new ones on the 29th according to Wikipedia.

he's talking about the flash forwards.

I too was talking about the flash forwards.

I too was talking about the flash forwards.

Aye, you may be right, Jin could be back on the Island as he made that deal with Charlotte to take Sun on the chopper. But that doesn't explain why Sun was visiting his grave (it was his right?!). I mean, maybe she has to keep up the pretence that Jin is dead to protect the Island but, who knows.

Well I kind of assume that if Jin isn't dead and is still on the island, it is impossible for Sun to contact Jin because the islands location has moved (if Locke succeed in his plan at least) and therefore visiting his grave seems like a way for her to connect to him. His grave is only there because as far as the rest of the world know only 6 people survived the plane crash, so it is only normal that Jin be treated as if he were dead.

As for the latest episode it was one of the most confused episodes yet. Parts of it were what I like about Lost, parts of it were what I despise most about Lost and the rest of it was just plain bad writing. I deeply hope that they stop using "DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO" the instance it was used this past week was the most laughable thing Lost has ever done, and that is a hard fought title.

I kind of assumed that as the date on Jins grave was the date of the crash they were doing it to keep the outside world thinking there were only the 6 that survived. I'm also assuming Locke will manage to move the island as in a flash forward Whitmore said to Ben that he will find the island again.

Must... Not... Click... Link...

I think I'll be able to hold off though. I did for last year's finale and apparently the main spoiler list that came out for that one was absolutely spot on.

Yeah its from the same guy this time Lostfan108 i think his name is.

The spoiler thats up atm is only for the episode that airs tonight, and theres not too much really to read into. But the owner of the site also has the spoilers for the last 2 episodes and is upping them over the weekend.

He mentioned we find out who was in the coffin at the end of season 3 and that he was shocked!

Today is the Birthday of Frank Baum, the writer of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz in which we have the famous saying "There's no place like home", the title of tonights episode shown in usa.

Tonight's ep was pretty damn good save for the fact that it was just an hour of set up for the 'proper' finale. TWO MORE WEEKS?!?!?!

"Jesus Christ is not a weapon."