NEurope
Dante

Lost : Series 4

I liked that episode! I don't waant to have to wait another month though :(

And Rossau getting shot upset me :(

Episode 4.09 - The Shape of Things to Come - Promo

It's official: Lost's extra-special 14th hour this season, which means Lost is getting a three-hour finale! The first hour airs May 15, the second and third hours will air May 29.

April 24 - Episode 9

May 1 - Episode 10

May 8 - Episode 11

May 15 - Episode 12 (Finale Part 1)

May 29 - Episode 13+14 (2 hour Finale Part 2)

E!Online

Lol, am I the only one who fails to see how that is a three hour finale?

Coming soon The Meander Part 2 ; The exciting conclusion to the trilogy. :blank:

I was like WTF isnt she already dead (ie Bens daughter) but thinking about it did she? or was it jut the boyfriend and mother.

And now we know who shot them now, its that dude of the boat whos got the gun to bens daughters head.

Oh my wow!

The new episode of lost is blawdy jismtastic!

Why did they have to kill Alex?!? Really wasn't expecting that. She was cute

:(

Space (TIME?) Travel Ben!?! ZOMG!

Super long smokey tube of DOOM and destruction! Ben can call for it?!

Please don't kill Penelope Ben!!!

Hurley's "Australia's the key to the whole game" comment while playing risk(?) - SURELY a great big whopping hint about the show as a whole.

You'd think Charles Widmore would have better security than a doorman? Maybe he isn't as rich as we think he is?

This whole thing is leading towards a confrontation between the devil and god. Mark my words something like that is going to happen, too much crap with ben and Widmore.

Theres an interesting site Life Travel Blogspot which explains life travel and also mentions something about jacob. In the video where Alex's boyfriend was being brainwashed it says "God loves you as he loved jacob".

Thats not coincidence surely?

I will go mental if it turns out that Ben is God and Widmore is the Devil, and Jacob is trapped on the island (Heaven) by Ben for betraying him. Guess that makes Australia hell..... which all fits :P

I'm glad that they killed off Roussau now. I would have hated her to have had to go through seeing her daughter die, shortly aftering being reuinited with her. At least this way she had a meaningful death.

This episode was jam-packed full of stuff.

Hurley's line stood out to me as well. It's kind of obvious in a way as they all left Australia, had they not, they wouldn't have been on the island in the first place, so it is the key. But this most means something else as well.

Ohmygosh!!! :o

I completely forgot lost was back today, or rather i thought there was still a week or two to go... Thank god for this thread!!!

Anyways, what a brilliant episode!!

The 'Australia is the key' comment was very interesting (and not just because i agree and always go for Australia first when playing risk 8])

And id guess the lame security was because Widmore seems to be, like Michael, invincible (Ben says 'we both know i can't kill you') and so feels unthreatened by people?

Meanwhile, do we assume all the guys from the boat were killed by the black smoke? And what happened to Michael, Des, Sayid? Ahh i love lost

- Will see Ben in a future episode wearing the same coat. Polar bear in "Confirmed Dead" is linked to that episode.

- Ben didn't "shine a beam in the sky" and Monster came.

- The Ben and Charles Widmore scene was filmed in London. Ben and Charles have "codes" between them.

Episode 4x10

- Jack will be popping pills in the next episode.

- If the birds fly at the right bearing, there fine. If not, they go through time warping.

- It was Harper in the jungle 4x06 was Harper, not the monster etc.

Wait it's back????? O_O

*goes and gets*

EDIT: ok watched and OMG!

What are the rules?!?!?!?

Ben can just time travel?!?!

I WANT ANSWERS!

mind fuck >_<

For non-downloaders, I saw an advert earlier during Soccer Saturday advertising Lost. It returns to Sky One next Sunday- May 4th.

Oh and... BEN CAN WHAT?!

spoilers Platty.

Dont kill family members?

Ep12 is a huge!

Episode Centric: Locke

Air Date: 8th May 2008

Guest List

Guest starring are Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Lance Reddick as Matthew Abaddon, Marc Vann as doctor, Kevin Durand as Keamy, Anthony Azizi as Omar, Grant Bowler as Captain Gault, John Terry as Christian Shephard, Holland Roden as Emily, Rebecca Tilney as Emily’s mother, Amanda Carlin as ER nurse, Patrick Torres as ER doctor, Doug Hutchison as Horace Goodspeed, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Matthew Pedersen as physical therapist, Mandy June Turpin as Florence, Sarah Duval as Melissa, Charles Henry Wyson as John Locke (age 5), Phil Abrams as Gellert and Caleb Steinmeyer as John Locke (age 16).

Yeah I get that but why are there rules?

Both are very rich and treat the whole thing as a game kind like Professor X and Magneto.

I tell ye all now:

Ben can time travel - Remember when he says "Whats the date...." then "2005 right?"

you're all being daft- he can't time travel, he just knows how it works when the island forces him to. did you not notice his confusion in the desert, or did you choose to ignore it to fit your theory?

I bet you he can time travel or as the lost people call it "life travel". This is all going to get wierd from this episode on but really, read that guys blog, the theory there is fantastic.

some of them are very good though. Personally i believe the worm hole one, which is based on old science theories refrenced in the show with names and places. It's very clever stuff and I'd be surprised if we didn't see it proven by this series finale.

Well it all has something to do with electromagnetism im sure we can all agree. I like the theory about being able to "life travel" which we know is true as we see desmond and that other guy on the boat do. The draw back to life travel is you need a constant. We know that Faraday wrote in his book that Desmond would be his constant.

We also know that for some reason Ben was unwilling/unable to kill Widmore. Is there a chance that Widmore is Bens constant? He seemed to know him well, he even said "I know you boy".

Either way this seeason has been great so far.