NEurope

No one around to come and save your sorry ass online? :heh:

It is awesome though and well worth the purchase...

Riiight... cos how dare I recommend a great game to anyone? Especially when its at such a bargain of a price! :wink: Whether I need rescuing or not, Shiren the Wanderer is a gem of a game... at a tenner I dunno why anyone would want to miss out on it.

Incidentally, I was just reading about the new Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game, it has the rescue feature too (dunno if the last one had or not) so some Pokérescues could be fun too, when the time comes.

Riiight... cos how dare I recommend a great game to anyone? Especially when its at such a bargain of a price! :wink: Whether I need rescuing or not, Shiren the Wanderer is a gem of a game... at a tenner I dunno why anyone would want to miss out on it.

Incidentally, I was just reading about the new Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game, it has the rescue feature too (dunno if the last one had or not) so some Pokérescues could be fun too, when the time comes.

great game is old shiren and have some unique features.

Not sure how many days are left for this offer but at ShopTo.net you can get MGS 4 on PS3 for £28.99! It says its one of their Weekly Specials so if you want it I would grab it - I just did.

Does anyone know any good deals for a ds? I've been looking around and to be honest I'm not quite sure what a good deal would be. Mine broke recently and I have mourned the loss of it ever since =[ especially since I really want to play the new final fantasy tactics advance game.

Any help would be appreciated on finding a good bargain for a ds :)

There's this for a start:

http://wiipreorder.co.uk/Nintendo-DS-In-Stock.aspx

You can get them to email you as soon as it comes into stock.

Argos and gamestation have the new colours too:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Browse/ID69/9556456/c_1/1|category_root|Video+games|9556414/c_2/2|cat_9556414|Nintendo+DS|9556453/c_3/3|cat_9556453|Nintendo+DS+consoles|9556456.htm

I wouldn't pay much more than 100 for a DS, I bought mine near christmas for 100 plus two games I think.

Donkey Kong Jet Race, £14.99 @ Game stores.

There's a sale on for Wii/DS titles in there. Some preowned games are buy one get one half price, a lot of DS games are BOGOF, and I spotted a few deals including Guilty Gear Wii for £4.98 and Elite Beat Agents for £9.99 (granted I saw and bought this weeks ago, but I never posted in here... I think).

Mass Effect is £9.99 at Argos. You can reserve it to pick it up from your local store.

Bargain

Seems like a good deal to me at that price, I'm going to collect my copy later this afternoon! :)

Mass Effect is £9.99 at Argos. You can reserve it to pick it up from your local store.

Bargain

Seems like a good deal to me at that price, I'm going to collect my copy later this afternoon! :)

Cheers, just bought it for my friend's birthday tomorrow. :)

Pffft, I aint shelling out a £5er for a game I dont want.

.....£2.99 however....

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - £1 at Asda.

That is fucking hilarious.

Gamestation is having a sale. I picked up Etrian Odyssey for £12.98. They also had Dragon Quest Monsters: Jokers for the same price. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn was £25, and some other stuff. This is both online and in-store.