NEurope

It looks shit.

I'm betting it is. Geometry Wars is ok as a small game for 5 minute blasts every now and then but I can't see it being a very enthralling full game.

Good 360 deal there Pyxis.

Shame the games are worth less than £5 collectively if you wanted to resell them.

Guitar Hero 3 + Guitar is only £45 at Zavvi both instore and online for this weekend only.

Geometry Wars: Galaxies is £9.99 at GAME.co.uk

What's geometry wars?

Ok but what is the game about? What do you do?

It looks shit.

I'm betting it is. Geometry Wars is ok as a small game for 5 minute blasts every now and then but I can't see it being a very enthralling full game.

Here's my review of the game hope this helps!

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/1107601/The-Lord-Of-The-Rings-The-Fellowship-Of-The-Ring-Special-Limited-Edition/Product.html

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/1107602/The-Lord-Of-The-Rings-The-Two-Towers-Special-Limited-Edition/Product.html

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/1107604/The-Lord-Of-The-Rings-The-Return-Of-The-King-Special-Limited-Edition/Product.html

Don't buy them from Play! That's just to show you what they are. Extended edition (on one disc rather than two) and theatrical edition included, plus a new documentary on each and a lovely box on each one.

All three are in the 3 for £20 sale in HMV, working out cheaper than the extended trilogy boxset as a whole. Bargain!

Here's my review of the game hope this helps!

I don't think I knew you did that review. I had a look at it there now, and despite there being some weird alignment problems, its a good review- nice work Cooky! : peace:

despite there being some weird alignment problems

You use Internet Explorer???

Indeed... N-Europe looks like crap on IE. Which is a shame.

I bought Geo Wars, damn does it look bad in comparison to the XBLA version and the pointer controls are freaking awful. But its still fun with the classic controller :)

Geometry Wars Galaxies for the Wii (not sure about the DS version, as I didn't see it) is also £9.99 in store at GAME.

Arrested Development Seasons Two and Three are £10 on hmv.co.uk

Best thing since sliced bread.

You use Internet Explorer???

I did when on that occassion as I was on a different computer. :)

Rock Band at Zavvi for £130 I think. Dunno if that's a bargain.

Thats probably the instrument set, you don't get the game with that.

Rock Band at Zavvi for £130 I think. Dunno if that's a bargain.

not really if thats just the band in a box...

I got the band in a box and the game for about that on Play.com, free shipping, no brainer really. :smile:

Even though it's region free and doesn't matter, it should be of note that this is probably an NTSC DS from the US, considering that colour combo was only released over there.

Arrested Development Seasons Two and Three are £10 on hmv.co.uk

Best thing since sliced bread.

Whoop thanks for that! I've been waiting for these to go down in price for ages. The show is probably one of the funniest ever made. Just bought all 3 seasons now and can't wait till they arrive. Best character based comedy EVER.