NEurope

2 DS games and a fiver for one DS game. That's bullshit.

Let's say your DS games cost £40 together, then a fiver on top for one game which probably costs £20-25.

Don't trade in games which come to £40 then.

Or you could just buy some cheap games second hand and trade them in...

guys great content in this thread ... but why have a general thread about bargains in a general bargain board. surely we could have lots of separte topics and it would be easier to use.... anyone else think so? or is this a mods doing

anyway, that game offers gread. dug out a copy of project rub £4 and sure I can find/buy something else...

Or you could just buy some cheap games second hand and trade them in...

Or you could buy games you will continue to like and not trade them in. :indeed:

Don't trade in games which come to £40 then.

Even so, I'd be impressed to see a deal where two DS games and a fiver for one DS game is cost effective.

Even so, I'd be impressed to see a deal where two DS games and a fiver for one DS game is cost effective.

Well.. I showed a good example earlier..

In CeX, FIFA 06 was £5 and Spetrobes was £6.. if I had bought those, and traded them in at GAME, paid the £4.99, it would have totally a spend of £15.99..

I could have got a brand new DS game worth £29.99 with that.. a saving of £14.. which is huge!

Evil murray what are you on about!?!?! It's a great deal! I just wish there were some new games out that I wanted, I have loads of old, cheap ds games to get rid of :(

I remember the one they did with the "Trade in any 4 games and pay £1" thing. Went to gamestation, bought 4 PS2 games for like £3 each payed the quid and got the game.

guys great content in this thread ... but why have a general thread about bargains in a general bargain board. surely we could have lots of separte topics and it would be easier to use.... anyone else think so? or is this a mods doing

I just suggested that this thread should be used for smaller baragain's that are perhaps not worthy of their own thread e.g to say that a certain DVD/album that you enjoyed is only £3 somewhere, or for games that are quite poor but are available quite cheap. If someone notice's an amazing deal, well I think they will obviously create a thread about it.

Anywhoo :-

GUITAR HERO FACEPLATE - MIRROR

£2.99 @ PowerplayDirect.com

Not sure if anyone will take up this offer but GAME e-mailed me the other day saying that they are now selling Xbox 360 HDDVD players for only £39.99.

Hey guys, looking for some new wavebirds that are around the £30 mark delivered... I don't want to pay the high prices on eBay if I can find a decent deal.

Maughan computers in the Metro Center sell Wavebirds boxed for £24. if you can get there then it's well-worth the trip.

Maughan computers in the Metro Center sell Wavebirds boxed for £24. if you can get there then it's well-worth the trip.
Where is that, mate?

I'm based in Luton. Is there any chance I can get you to buy some and post them over? I'd be happy to pay all costs.

Where is that, mate?

I'm based in Luton. Is there any chance I can get you to buy some and post them over? I'd be happy to pay all costs.

I only go there once in a blue moon as it's in Gateshead/Newcastle.

The phone number is 0191 493 2308 if you would like to ask if they do shipping.

If not, the cheapest I've seen them online is here:

http://www.softuk.com/search2.asp?SearchType=ALL&Search=wavebird&Bgo=Search+Products

Firefly is awesome.

Some good deals there, FFXII.RW for 12.99 and Contact for 6.99

I've just bought:

RRR 2 - £18

Room for romeo Brass - £4

and a couple of cds for £4 each

This after buying a PS3 last week and spending about £100 on blurays!! Argh!!! And I have stupid amounts of Wii games on preorder for the next few weeks!!!1