NEurope

Thats 2 awesome bargains there :)

Too bad i already have both lol

I think a similar offer has been noted, but Final Fantasy: Reverent Wings is £14.99 down at Moronisons.

Steven Spielberg's Boom Blox, £19.97 at Amazon.co.uk

This is showing as £31.98. Quite fancied it at under £20 but not gonna pay more for a puzzle game. Does look good though!!!

Yeah, that was a few weeks ago, they've brough the price back up.

Sure we'll see it for under £20 again soon. :wink:

HOT new bargain :-

2 Nintendo DS games for £30 at www.dvd.co.uk

The World Ends With You and Soul Bubbles are in this deal!!

Was in Woolworths earlier today and saw Sega Superstar Tennis for £9.97 like it says further up. Is it worth a punt at that price? Trying to get something to play on the Wii. All I've been doing is going back over some of my older games (finally got 120 stars in SMG earlier in the week).

The World Ends With You and Soul Bubbles are in this deal!!

Great timing. My copy of The World Ends With You finally arrived today, cost me £24.99 from Game. Thankfully, its still in its plastic wrap and is being returned today for a full refund- i've already placed my order at DVD.co.uk- thats an absolute bargain. I did call Game to see if they'd refund the difference, no apparently. While few places do offer price matching, its poor customer service- and not only do they loose out on the sale, they've got the extra admin costs, and the like. Seems barmy, actually.

The UK equivalent to woot.com has been released, seemes they're testing it out to start with, but to start off theres a couple of freebies this weeks starting with Doom 3 (only 1,000 I think they have)

http://www.boffer.co.uk/index.php

How can that be all free? You sure they don't pass on your details to other companies?

How can that be all free? You sure they don't pass on your details to other companies?

It's a warehouse clearence website. Woot.com has been running in america for years now and I'm happy to see a UK equivalent.

Basically they buy loads of companies' old stock that doesn't shift and then sell it on at uber cheap prices. However, at the moment they're giving away freebies to promote the website.

It's a warehouse clearence website. Woot.com has been running in america for years now and I'm happy to see a UK equivalent.

Basically they buy loads of companies' old stock that doesn't shift and then sell it on at uber cheap prices. However, at the moment they're giving away freebies to promote the website.

XD the next free offer they will do is an "Orgasm Keychain". I think I will order that and send it to a friend's house as a joke.

I'd hold off on buying a new 360 controller right now tbh, theres supposed to be one coming out with Pro Evo 09 with a much better D-Pad. Considering the D-Pad is the only thing I'd change about the 360 pad, it sounds potentially like the best console controller ever.

lol. Anyone been on the boffer.co.uk to see what they have up for today. It's brilliant. Monkey picked tea. The little newspaper image at the bottom of the page it brill as well.

lol. Anyone been on the boffer.co.uk to see what they have up for today. It's brilliant. Monkey picked tea. The little newspaper image at the bottom of the page it brill as well.

It's not actually tea picked by monkeys, as an eagle-eyed person pointed out on their comments. Basically you'd be buying just some tea that has the name monkey-picked, but isn't monkey-picked.

Saw this on HotUKDeals just now:

All Xbox 360 and PS3 Chart Titles only 25quid each at Morrisons. From next week, starting 8th Sept - all Xbox 360 and PS3 chart titles are only 25quid for one week only.

Should be good if it's true... Linky

Wii's £20 off at Woolworths for the next 2 days.

Aparently Woolies are not doing too well lately...

Just an Update on my previous post:

Just like my other post on the 360 and PS3 titles, from Monday for a week all DS chart titles are 12quid, and all Wii chart titles are 15quid. Offer is limited to one title per customer, thats not one game, one TITLE. So you can go in and buy every game in the chart, but not more than one of em. I can confirm in this post that this INCLUDES Guitar Hero for the DS with the adapter, and it also includes Mario Kart with the wheel!

Anyone know what's in the Wii/DS charts? And I guess that doesn't apply to Wii Fit. :heh:

And is Viva Pinata in the charts?

Anyone know what's in the Wii/DS charts? And I guess that doesn't apply to Wii Fit. :heh:

And is Viva Pinata in the charts?

I think anything that's new will be in the charts. This is a great offer.

I'm gonna have to go to Morrisons on Monday.