NEurope

ahhh not been on here for a while.

Thanks for the heads up with this offer, went to Morrisons this morning and got Spore for my DS for only £12.

This deal is fantastic and genuine.

Yeh that's a great deal on Brawl. Wish I had waited to get it at that instead of getting it for £29.99 out of Woolworths 2 weeks ago. Gonna go down later and have a look at what my Morrison's has to offer. I doubt I'll get anything but I might as well have a look.

Forgot to note that they had Brawl, Mario Kart and Tiger Woods all for £15...gutted I bought Tiger last week :(

So is the list on the previous page right then?

Damn I want SSB for £15. Viva Pinata for £25 aswell.. I knew I should have gone this morning.

went to Morrisons in leeds and it only had cack left. Here's hoping Keighley morrisons is better - only really wanting Guitar Hero DS.

Just picked up battlefield bad company for 360. There is plenty stock. Gonna pick up viva later in the week but looks like I will go tommorow. I'll pick up games for people if they send money. They had pretty much everything.

Heck I mightgo tonight it's only 5 minutes away

I picked up Guitar Hero On Tour for £12 (a lot better than I thought, it's quite awesome) and Lego Indiana Jones on the Wii for £15.

Im going to pick up Guitar Hero:On Tour on Thursday, looking forward to playing it :)

I'm off to see what that they have soon... If everythings gone i will cry :*( Damn you school!

It's a shame it's Morrisons and not Tesco...I think my nearest Morrisons is too far out to be worthwhile. :/

Went to two Morrisons and both of them didn't have GH or the cooking game/sim.

Picked up SSB and Viva Pinata though.

Apparently they get new stock every 2 days so they should be getting some more in. Here's hoping.

Yeah I got me a copy of SSBB this morning aswell to replace my US version. It was well funny, I went at opening time and there were only a few people outside waiting to get in and as soon as the doors opened everyone went straight for the games.

I was tempted to get Mercenaries 2 but I read some reviews before heading out and they didnt speak highly of it. Again I was tempted with Bad Company but my mate has been playing it and he said it was pretty average so I just left that aswell.

I was hoping Viva Pinata DS and Final Fantasy IV were gonna be there as I still havent picked them up yet, sadly it wasnt to be.

Gutted, no Spore Ds, no Guitar Hero DS (gonna get my gfriend it), not smash bros. Just a load of shit to be honest

Had the DS cooking game though for 12 (got it!!)

Gonna try again on wednesday then!

Some people on hotukdeals.com have been ringing their local Morrisons to reserve copies of what their after, so it may be worth doing that to safeguard a copy of a game your after.

I got Cooking Guide and Guitar Hero DS :yay:

It'll be intresting to see the charts next week :heh:

There wasn't that many games there for the Wii or DS. I wanted Guitar Hero although it had sold out :*( I did get Battlefield though.

Ah ok thanks.

Hmm, anyone know the prices instore for Gamestation/Game?

(For spore)

Most probably £30-£35. It was £32.99 in Morrisons.

Just get it off play.com for £24.99.