NEurope

Most probably £30-£35. It was £32.99 in Morrisons.

Just get it off play.com for £24.99.

I'm going up my local shopping centre tomorrow, and play.com usually take around 3 days to deliver, I will get it if I can find it for £30!

@ Triforce_Keeper - Game are selling Spore for £34.99 and Gamestation didn't have it when I went in but I'm presuming it's at the same price or there abouts.

Didn't go down to Morrison's to have a look. I'm waiting on getting my money back from siblings before I go down as I know I'll end up buying Bad Company.

I went to my Morrisons to get SSBB and Mario Kart but they didn't have either left. :(

They had plenty of PS3 and 360 games left but only bloody Wall.E for Wii.

You could buy something from Morrisons, then take it back to a Game or something for a refund, claim you lost the receipt.

@ Triforce_Keeper - Game are selling Spore for £34.99 and Gamestation didn't have it when I went in but I'm presuming it's at the same price or there abouts.

Didn't go down to Morrison's to have a look. I'm waiting on getting my money back from siblings before I go down as I know I'll end up buying Bad Company.

Ah really? ffs.....

Hmm, im deciding whether to buy in online from GAME at £30, as it's usually been really quick at delivering...

You could buy something from Morrisons, then take it back to a Game or something for a refund, claim you lost the receipt.

Absolutely no chance of that working. No company gives away refunds that easily and GAME have seal stickers nowadays.

Play the demo: Gane Stef Adam

I did, I thought it was alright but not great. Im gonna pop up to Morrisons again this morning ( in half an hour ) just to see if Mercs2 is still there. Ive practically finished Viva 2 and I cant start Infinite Undiscovery yet as the guide still isnt out so I need something to play this weekend.

EDIT: Just snapped up Mercs2 and went to get Bad Company aswell but when I got to the counter I was told I was only allowed 1 game from each console. I may pop up later and try and get it then if there is any left that is.

EDIT: Just snapped up Mercs2 and went to get Bad Company aswell but when I got to the counter I was told I was only allowed 1 game from each console. I may pop up later and try and get it then if there is any left that is.

I'm pretty sure it says one title per customer on the little cards they have dotted around the games sections. Not 1 game per console.

You should have asked about that.

But yea, tell us how Mercs is if you would. I want games to play.

Odd. My Dad bought 2 Xbox360 games.

I did, I thought it was alright but not great. Im gonna pop up to Morrisons again this morning ( in half an hour ) just to see if Mercs2 is still there. Ive practically finished Viva 2 and I cant start Infinite Undiscovery yet as the guide still isnt out so I need something to play this weekend.

Co-op fun

Infinate Undiscovery £20 at gamestation online

My girlfriend found a copy of smash bros in her local morrisons :) Get in! Anyone want to buy a US copy?!

I'm pretty sure it says one title per customer on the little cards they have dotted around the games sections. Not 1 game per console.

You should have asked about that.

But yea, tell us how Mercs is if you would. I want games to play.

Yeah I thought thats what the deal was but I had been on nightshift and was in no state to argue with the wifey at the counter :)

Played Mercs2 a little bit this afternoon and im really enjoying it, no brainer, blowing the hell outta everything games FTW!

I ventured out to Letchworth to the only morrisons me and my friend knew of. My friend picked up brawl for £15, but there wasn't must else there. The Wii and DS sections had been ravaged, I was hoping for Guitar Hero DS but alas I walked away empty handed. Couldn't be bothered to buy the new Viva Pinata game, £25 isn't much of saving.

Yeah I thought thats what the deal was but I had been on nightshift and was in no state to argue with the wifey at the counter :)

Played Mercs2 a little bit this afternoon and im really enjoying it, no brainer, blowing the hell outta everything games FTW!

I read the review on eurogamer of Mercs and it sounded bad.

Battlefield on the other hand, sounds and looks great. I think I'll pick it up.

Boffer are having a 72 hour Boff off, items come and go as soon as they sell for cheap, for 72 hours, Huzzah, missed a shit load though =/

Pro Evo for the Wii is £15 in HMV. Was tempted to buy it but I need to keep hold of my money for travelling back and forth.

Pro Evo for the Wii is £15 in HMV. Was tempted to buy it but I need to keep hold of my money for travelling back and forth.

Dude, so worth it. Budget yourself a spare £15 and return for it soon.

^ Might get it tomorrow. My mother handed me £40 this morning for the train for this week. Spent £13.50 today on it (bloody train companies though. They offer a railcard but you can't use it during peak times, ie before 9am.) but I'll get a half fare tomorrow so I should be in the green for this week so I may well go and get it.

Soul Bubbles and International Track and Field on the DS are £14.99 each. Guitar Hero III for Wii, £39.99.

Thought I'd just post here about the price cuts of some Live DLC stuff. Particularly of note is The Shivering Isles expansion for Oblivion(now 1600). Might be making a purchase myself (sorry if this is anywhere else)