N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed Fire Emblem Wii is only £5.97 from Amazon at the moment, although it's on back order until tomorrow. I don't know if it's any good but it's definitely a bargain!

Whaaat the fuuuuuuuuck?!

Is that ok to order? I've ordered it. So, the price won't hike up? It's a fiver, yes?

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!

I knew your floating head was good for something.

I may do, @dazzybee.. I'll see how I feel when it arrives! I genuinely don't think I need it, especially when you consider that I have barely scratched the surface of Path of Radiance :eek:

UPDATE Did anyone else get this email from Amazon regarding Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn?

Hello,

We regret to inform you that we have been unable to obtain the following item:

"Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii)"

Our supplier has informed us that this item is no longer available. This item has now been cancelled from your order and we can confirm that you have not been charged for it.

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience caused.

I'm not too disappointed, in all honesty, but it also means I can't forward the copy onto you, @dazzybee..

I received that email too, yes.

I was expecting it to happen. Definitely was too good to be true. Although, pretty pissed about it. This has happened to me about three times now. :heh:

It's probably the only opportunity I would've got to play the game this generation. It's expensive everywhere else. For a price like that, I would've got it. But, unless I see it for sub-15 quid, I'm not going to bother. :heh:

I may do, @dazzybee.. I'll see how I feel when it arrives! I genuinely don't think I need it, especially when you consider that I have barely scratched the surface of Path of Radiance :eek:

UPDATE Did anyone else get this email from Amazon regarding Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn?

I'm not too disappointed, in all honesty, but it also means I can't forward the copy onto you, @dazzybee..

Boo! Though just to say it was very nice of you that you were going to do that, thanks!

I think totally.

Until just after your dispatch email you get another email saying there was an error and he'll be all like 'hahahahhahaha, oh myself, can't believe i got you twice! hahahahaha fuck you lololololololo!'

And that is why I shan't take advantage of any of these latest deals.

I think totally.

Until just after your dispatch email you get another email saying there was an error and he'll be all like 'hahahahhahaha, oh myself, can't believe i got you twice! hahahahaha fuck you lololololololo!'

And that is why I shan't take advantage of any of these latest deals.

:(

And here I was thinking you were the Mahogany Jesus. You are DEAD to me now. No resurrection either.