N-Europe

Indifferent! Indifferent! Indifferent!

Monopolyman

What may seem like a thread mocking 'thriller's and dukka's, it is actually a serious discussion about things in the world that has sparked passion, either for or against, but you just feel meh! to.

For me, it would have to be Norah Jones. Some think she is a musical genius, others say she is bland, I have nothing for or against her. She's OK.

Also, poems, the fox hunting ban, noodles and 4x4's get an honourable mention.

...and you?

Mainly those idiots in town that shout at kid ands stuff, I can't bear them. Also this silly little bitch, althought that's more just me being annoyed that I could have a debate about. Also, I havea large debates about my level of smartness, and I often come out f it looking very smug, but I don't mean to.

Get me started on fox hunting, I'm for fox hunting, but I don't intend on starting an argument, so I'm going to leave it at that.

And so the bait is set. But I'm not biting — although I suppose this could be considered a nibble.

I'm indifferent to:

• Pop music.
  • People I don't know.
  • Pretty much anything portrayed on the news. (I can't help it, TV doesn't have the clout for the job. Anything short of being there is easy to ignore.)
  • The weather.
  • Mauve.
  • The idea of creating a thread entitled 'Education! Education! Education!'.
  • The idea of doing anything at all.

I wear my 'Apathetic Generation' badge with feigned interest.

I'm pretty indifferent to Little Britain. I watched a few episodes, thought it was alright but nothing special. It gets a little repetative after a while, a bit like the Fast Show before it. Yet it seems that many people think it is the absolute pinnacle of comedy genius (Richard and Judy I'm looking strongly in your direction). I don't know, and frankly I'm not too bothered.

oh and teh bird flu

Agreed, I'm frankly not buying the whole 'OH MY GOD, WE'RE ALL DOOMED' scenario being peddled by the media. I'm still slightly worried, but altogether bothered.