N-Europe

Prototype

CoolFunkMan

I'm not really sure how this has appealed to people this much, I don't really think it looks good. For me InFamous looks better visually and the bodies don't diappear after you've killed someone.

If you look at the video it's only just pushing past Wii standard graphics.

I think slating the graphics is harsh on a pre-alpha build, and I see them as pretty impressive anyway.

I don't see the graphics as an obstical anyway, even if they are disappointing, what this game seems to be focused on doing is more about just creating absolute mayhem with your crazy-ass mutant powers, or something. Something which GTA lacked, just having fun, which is what sandbox used to be all about :/.

I think getting hyped for prototype is a risky game either way, it looks great but compared to something like InFamous I don't know how to react. I see it as something which has the possibility of being amazing, or could just be a disaster. I really just don't know.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
This looks much more fun than inFAMOUS.

Although I suspect inFAMOUS is technically the better game.

Guess we'll find out soon enough.

I'm betting I won't. At least not if I don't import (but Prototype is probably the first game I'll import). There's no way this game is coming to Germany. Maybe censored, but still...

Gameplay looks good. Probably will spend hours on just killing things without doing any missions :D

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't know about this game till E3, but man am I looking forward to it.

Been debating with myself to get this or inFamous (Although will get both sometime in the future), and Iam edging toward Prototype (All the videos I have been watching makes this game look so awesome)

Out this week too right?

I didn't know about this game till E3, but man am I looking forward to it.

Been debating with myself to get this or inFamous (Although will get both sometime in the future), and Iam edging toward Prototype (All the videos I have been watching makes this game look so awesome)

Out this week too right?

Yeah is out on 12th :)