• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't I google this before.

How to download patches in the background.

My Internet connection isn't out of this world, but I can download just fine given enough time. The problem was very random and irregular disconnections that never harms normal downloads(ok, once) but always stops download of patches. Actually discovered this by accident as I wondered why I suddenly had a 2GB Battlefield 3 file in the download list, when the game had already been downloaded and installed.

It's considered one of the weaker games in the series, if that's what you're asking. You won't be lost in the story, since they're all mostly standalone (well, you'll be lost when it comes to the present-day stuff, but everyone is at this point).

It's a fun game and it's worth playing.

I just wanted to say weaker doesn't necessarily means weak. It's a great game on its own.

DiveKick is brilliant. I bought it on Steam when it came out. The developers wanted to condense the 1v1 fighter down to it's purest form, whereby removing the long combo inputs and difficult frame counting movesets. Now it's just two buttons; Dive and Kick. It works really well.

Sounds good. Is it worth 10€, though? And wasn't there supposed to be 20% off for PS+ subscribers?

And by the way, I was able to download the PS3 and PSVita versions of the J&D Trilogy for free today : peace:

Edit: There seems to be a problem with Spelunky cross buy, some people are reporting on the German and European PSblog.

Going to wait until the problem is resolved.

Edited by drahkon

I'm downloading it right now and it comes in two files, one twice as big as the other.

Already own J&D and ACIII. J&D is awesome, I have never actually played the first one when I bought the collection on a sale a while back. I have played and finished the other two though, think I borrowed them on PS2 from a friend. I remember liking them then, but it took like 15 minutes(or whenever you get the first "car" mission) before I quit. It was so horrible.

Edited by Tales

I was wondering that myself, gonna test it in a minute.

Yep it works, you just both choose "Play LAN Game" and it finds the Vita.

That's fucking brilliant. I mean, that should be standard but you can't really assume it. Awesome.