• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Free for PS+ please, thx.

It's weird that they havn't announced what this months PS+ content is actually.

Anyway yeah they need a webstore ASAP so dumb. There's one for PSP so they obviously have the infrastructure.

EDIT:

Apparently 1st Xmas deal is up on the store? LBP 2 game and dlc bundle but not at a great price? They guy who does the store updates on the eu blog is off sick so yesterdays store update was very late and would expect the same from such dleays about the offer today.

Edited by flameboy

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/12/01/playstation-plus-presents-the-12-gifts-of-christmas/

On top of the usual (not yet announced offers), 12 games given away in the last 18 months on PS+ will be available. Starting with Sonic 2.

Edit: I love the day one subscribers acting as though they've been robbed.

Edited by Cube

Tbh, it is utterly crap that all the games have been around before. I mean, I'm not that bothered but, dunno, would have been nice to have a surprise one or two.But yeah, not actually that bothered.

Actually, I'd much rather the Plus discounts on the 12 games of Xmas was bigger. I was tempted to get LBP2 but it's only like a couple pounds off (making it about £22) and I can get the disk version for like £15.

header-image_12gifts_portal.png

Sonic 2

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix

Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse

Plants VS Zombies

Medievil

Duels of the Planeswalkers 2011

Destruction Derby

Critter Crunch

Crash Commando

The 2D Adventures of Rotating Octopus

A Space Shooter for 2 bucks

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Tbh, it is utterly crap that all the games have been around before. I mean, I'm not that bothered but, dunno, would have been nice to have a surprise one or two.But yeah, not actually that bothered.

Actually, I'd much rather the Plus discounts on the 12 games of Xmas was bigger. I was tempted to get LBP2 but it's only like a couple pounds off (making it about £22) and I can get the disk version for like £15.

Well there is still the content for December coming out on 7th December. I can see why people would be annoyed at this but at the end of the day it's an extra not included in what we've paid for so to speak. I didn't have plus for about 3 months so guess I will get the odd new title that I missed out on.

header-image_12gifts_portal.png

Sonic 2

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix

Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse

Plants VS Zombies

Medievil

Duels of the Planeswalkers 2011

Destruction Derby

Critter Crunch

Crash Commando

The 2D Adventures of Rotating Octopus

A Space Shooter for 2 bucks

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Well out of these thes ones in bold are what I don't own already. Kinda happy Streetfighter is on there. I lost that when my original PS3 broke because I bought it on a US account where I made up the details and therefore was unable to retrieve it on a second console. Not the greatest list I'm sure better stuff has been offered in the last 18 months.

Right now I am planning to get GT5's DLC and the new Infamous downloadable game for December. BF3's Back to Karkand is already brought. :D. The rest depends on how nice they are.

Been a while since I stepped into a GAME.

The staff were staring at me while I laughed and took pictures:

photo34ee.jpg

Some of the downloadable PSN stuff cost more than RRP as well. Prices were just shocking to say the least.

Edited by Choze
Automerged Doublepost

Right now I am planning to get GT5's DLC and the new Infamous downloadable game for December. BF3's Back to Karkand is already brought. :D. The rest depends on how nice they are.

Been a while since I stepped into a GAME.

The staff were staring at me while I laughed and took pictures:

photo34ee.jpg

Some of the downloadable PSN stuff cost more than RRP as well. Prices were just shocking to say the least.

SHOCKING....alright ill get my coat.

Interesting story about dat shit.

A couple of weeks back I got robbed online in an NHL 12 game, clearly should have won but wronged by so many things. Anyway, this lead to me smashing my controller (it was on the way out). Normally i'd just pop onto Amazon and order it from there but it was a Friday and I needed it now. Popped into town, checked game first and lolled when I saw the price (As above picture). Went next into HMV where they had them for £40, unfortunately all sold out. Ended up chatting to one of the staff (who was very cool) about the increase in prices of the controllers. He said Sony had raised the RRPs on them due to the global downturn and all retailers had to at lead respect this by increasing their price. He then said they'd only raised there's by £5 where as Game had taken the piss. He then recommended I tried Argos, which I did and picked one up for £38. I casually walked home, lolling as I passed the Game shop.

Interesting story about dat shit.

A couple of weeks back I got robbed online in an NHL 12 game, clearly should have won but wronged by so many things. Anyway, this lead to me smashing my controller (it was on the way out). Normally i'd just pop onto Amazon and order it from there but it was a Friday and I needed it now. Popped into town, checked game first and lolled when I saw the price (As above picture). Went next into HMV where they had them for £40, unfortunately all sold out. Ended up chatting to one of the staff (who was very cool) about the increase in prices of the controllers. He said Sony had raised the RRPs on them due to the global downturn and all retailers had to at lead respect this by increasing their price. He then said they'd only raised there's by £5 where as Game had taken the piss. He then recommended I tried Argos, which I did and picked one up for £38. I casually walked home, lolling as I passed the Game shop.

I got really annoyed yesterday when i threw a pick in Madden. I aimed to throw my pad at the couch at the other side of the room. My throw was so bad it ended up hitting the arm of the couch i was sat on. Fail throw was actually not so bad. :)

I did whack a pad once off the floor in anger at my friend being cheap on FIFA. Cracked the bottom part of it. :blush:

Well I hated Modern Warfare 2 online with a passion and didn't enjoy it at all but am loving Uncharted so much do not see how it is like COD really other than the leveling up. Totally different feel to it.

I'll give it another go then. Just not into the whole perks style stuff.