• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing economics & sociology, might mix it up with some politics and some other shit though in the second year. Degree is flexible nd all.

Motivation has been severely lacking since nightlife is awesome and surviving is a harship in itself. You ever go to 5th Av nightclub? Probably the best club I've ever been to.

P.S. I own a Playstation 3.

PlayStation Plus Content

Hydrophobia: Prophecy (PSN) – 100% discount until 7th December

Rumble Trucks (mini) – 100% discount until 7th December, exclusive until 16th November

Where is my Heart (mini) – 100% discount until 7th December, exclusive until 16th November

Crash Bandicoot (PSone) – 100% discount until 7th December

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (PSone) – 100% discount until 7th December

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped (PSone) – 100% discount until 7th December

Crash Team Racing (PSone) – 100% discount until 7th December

Tales from Space: About a Blob – 70% discount until 7th December

Hard Corps: Uprising – 50% discount until 7th December

I Am Alive! (Dynamic Theme) – Exclusive and 100% discount until 7th December

Start the Party! Save the World (DynamicTheme) – Exclusive and 100% discount until 2nd November

Bulldog Avatar – Exclusive and 100% discount until 7th December

Eagle Avatar – Exclusive and 100% discount until 7th December

Panda Avatar – Exclusive and 100% discount until 7th December

Shark Avatar – Exclusive and 100% discount until 7th December

Wolf Avatar – Exclusive and 100% discount until 7th December

Still available:

A range of additional discounts on selected Halloween Sale items – check the Store for full details.

Pretty good update. I'm happy with this Hydrophobia: Prophecy for free even though it's not that great as well as the whole PS1 Crash Bandicoot back catalogue.

I got Hydrophobia: Pure (after the fixed lots of stuff with the game) and it was pretty decent. This version is supposedly rebuilt and better.

Perhaps now they'll set work on Episode 2.

And I've never properly played the Crash games.

Today has been a freaking awesome day for games....

Uncharted 3

DC Universe

Payday: The Heist

Playstation Plus goodies are awesome!

and F1 2011 turned up in the mail today (only £18.85 on shop to)

Plus picked up Lego Indiana Jones to play with my girlfriend over xmas and that arrived.

To my surprise I found Carnivores and the sequal on PSN. Played the demo on PC many years ago and thought I would never find this gem again. Still as fun as back then, although the pop ups annoys me a bit. For so much fun dino killing it was pretty cheap. Highly recommended.

Noticed you playing on payday the other day? You buy it or just try demo? I love it, it's abit rough around the edges sure but love the game.

Demo. Its quite different. I liked it. Not sure how the game lasts? Does it give oyu more scenarios to rob from etc.? I have to say i was expecting ot just delete it at first lol. Glad I tried it.

Demo. Its quite different. I liked it. Not sure how the game lasts? Does it give oyu more scenarios to rob from etc.? I have to say i was expecting ot just delete it at first lol. Glad I tried it.

Yeah there are about 6 scenarios that you can play at different levels of difficulty. They are quite varied and don't all revolve around bank heists directly some the aftermath and some failed attempts. There is also a further level that you can only play on Overkill difficulty that is rock solid. There is also a leveling system and from I understand there are 150 levels.

I really wish more people had it, it can be pretty hard to find a game at times, also tons of nobheads play, for example on the bank heist 1st mission you can get the bank manager tied up and steal the key card and get the drill without starting the heist yet some idiot will always run in all guns blazing or simply hit R2 to start the heist.