• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

30 days free PlayStation Plus membership for non PS Plus subscribers

Existing PlayStation Plus subscribers will be given 60 days free subscription.

Nice of them to give PS+ members an extra 30 days on top of the free 30 days for all.

However, bad news for ReZ: It will count as a "May" subscription and you'll get access to May content for 30 days. So it won't cover the Uncharted 3 beta.

Hehe, I am gonna get Dead Nation, Infamous digital and LBP with Mod Nation Racers for PSP. The other extras are nice too. Very very generous. I was thinking we would get flow or Rubber duck or something....

Enjoy PS plus guys.

Hehe, I am gonna get Dead Nation, Infamous digital and LBP with Mod Nation Racers for PSP. The other extras are nice too. Very very generous. I was thinking we would get flow or Rubber duck or something....

Enjoy PS plus guys.

Is there 100% confirmation that you get 4 of the selection if you own both. Kotaku reported it but it doesn't seem to be confirmed on the blog. It just says if you have a psp account then you get them. But my psp log in is the same as my PS3. So what gives?!

Is there 100% confirmation that you get 4 of the selection if you own both. Kotaku reported it but it doesn't seem to be confirmed on the blog. It just says if you have a psp account then you get them. But my psp log in is the same as my PS3. So what gives?!

There is confirmation in the blog comments.

Miserable sod - no pleasing some folk!

What? I'm sorry but I'm not really into shooters (Killzone) and whatever Pursuit Force is.

Edited by Ike

Pretty forgettable.

yeah read a few reviews at the time and thats why I didn't end up getting it. Cookyman seemed to love it though and they did make a patch to include voicechat so may be its better now as a co-op experience?

EDIT;

You seemed to have changed your views on it lol;

There's one coming. Probably not for a few weeks. I'd definitely recommend it, though. Online co-op is a blast and the gameplay is a lot deeper than it first seems.

Edited by flameboy

Get a new internet connection.

I get faster speeds on Xbox Live downloads.

Also, nothing on PSN is even close to 20GB.

Won't LBP and InFamous be pretty big files?

Anyway, details on the identity protection:

Last week we informed you that we would be liaising with providers of identity theft protection plans following the malicious attack on PlayStation Network throughout our region. We are now in a position to provide you with actual details of the programme for current PlayStation Network and Qriocity consumers in UK, France, Spain, Italy and Germany.

As I have explained previously, identifying such programmes for the many countries within the SCEE region is a very complicated process. Each country has a different way of handling identity theft; whilst some offer relatively sophisticated services, others may not. Therefore, we must stress that this is an ongoing process which will see new identity theft protection programmes identified where possible.

That said, we are pleased to advise that Affinion International Limited, a leader in identity protection products in Europe, will be offering a comprehensive service that covers a significant proportion of PSN users free of charge for the first 12 months.

Affinion International Limited will be offering the following identity theft protection service and insurance through their fraud protect programme for the UK, France, Spain, Italy and Germany.

The fraud protect proposition cover three key areas:*

Personal Information protection

- Monitoring and Alerting Service

- Personal Information Protection Software

Help / Assistance and guidance

- Dedicated helpline

- Victim of Fraud support

Financial Protection

- Insurance that covers the expenses incurred in identity restoration following identity fraud

- Card Monitoring and Alerting Service

We are still working to identify similar services for those countries not covered by this offering, and this will depend on reputable businesses offering appropriate services. As such, we promise to keep you updated on progress right here on PlayStation.Blog.

We will provide you with information on how to contact Affinion shortly about this service.

Please note that PSN customers under the age of 18 are advised to consult their parent or guardian.

*For information as to the terms and conditions of Affinion International Limited’s programme please visit:

UK – http://www.fraudprotect.co.uk

France – http://www.fraudprotect.fr

Italy – http://www.fraudprotect.it

Germany – http://www.fraudprotect.de

Spain – http://www.fraudprotect.es

* For eligibility for fraud protect consumers must be 18+ and be an account holder on 20 April 2011.

On Eurogamer they are reporting that sony have advised to carry out the process again for asking for your password reset via email...

EDIt:

REZ its for those who have had to change consoles as it will only let you reset on the original console you set it up on presumably to stop a hacker who obtained that info from logging in using your account from a different Ps3

Have looked on other forums and people seem pretty pissed off about the selection of games, seeing as Sony have picked the most popular games and therefore ones that most people are likely to already own. So if you are a loyal PlayStation customer, it's likely that you will not benefit much from the free games. Obviously the 30 days free PS+ is good news, but it's not much.

To be honest, I barely use my PlayStation apart from as a Blu Ray player. I own LBP, Killzone 2, and both Uncharted games. I do my online gaming on Xbox Live as I think it's a better service so I rarely play Uncharted 2 online, haven't tried Killzone have no interest in PS Plus and have not been at all inconvenienced by the outage.

And yet, I am, in effect, being offered more in compensation owing to the fact that I haven't purchased many PS3 games because I am a light user.

Not that I'm complaining personally, I think it's awesome, but I can sympathise with Sony hardcore fans.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!