• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

http://all-things-andy-gavin.com/2011/02/02/making-crash-bandicoot-part-1/

Biiiig blog (6 parts, linked to on the pages) about the creation of the original Crash Bandicoot, written by the original founders of Naughty Dog. It talks about the competition of Mario, design hardships, and generally awesome trivia in Crash's development cycle.

A cracking read.

Stacking is free if you're a Plus subscriber. Uuurm, fuck yes. Plus rocks.

Why just buy Maxplosion on iphone for 59p its exactly the same at a fraction of the cost :indeed:

Because I'm never wrong. This is a lie but shhhhh!

I think my brother is sending me a free download code. Although I might just cave and cough up. I'm so proud.

Edited by Daft

Which one was the rip-off version, Maxplosion or Explodemon?

Maxplosion. Explodemon was developed at the same time as 'Splosion man but fell behind due to the usual indie dev troubles.

This is an awesome read about what indie devs have to deal with. Check it out.

The Explodemon Saga

yeah what daft said. Explodeman and 'Splosion man were announced within days of each other so its just one of those coincidences.

Good article over on the ps blog there daft :)

I never bothered checking out 'Splosion Man because The Maw wasn't very good, but Explodemon looks pretty good. I certainly prefer the look of the game over 'Splosion Man, anyway.

Why just buy Maxplosion on iphone for 59p its exactly the same at a fraction of the cost :indeed:

Why buy the real Mona Lisa when you can get a forgery at a fraction of the cost? :indeed:

I never bothered checking out 'Splosion Man because The Maw wasn't very good, but Explodemon looks pretty good. I certainly prefer the look of the game over 'Splosion Man, anyway.

Why buy the real Mona Lisa when you can get a forgery at a fraction of the cost? :indeed:

I know I was kinda kidding to be honest...I don't own maxplosion even tho i play tons of ipod games but do wanna get explodeman at some point.

What're you getting it with?

I splashed my Play.com funds (that I got from my free copy of BSG) on Uncharted, Uncharted 2, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time, MGS4 and Heavy Rain. Although I'm not confident that any will actually arrive tomorrow.