Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

I do but its all sealed up still...playing New Vegas at the moment, maybe after a palette cleanser on the Wii (something cutesy) I will get on with Yakuza 3

If you want something on the Wii, may I suggest Pro Evolution Soccer 2011. It's mainly because I would like to play people on here but hardly anyone has the game. :hmm:

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

God of War 3 i £17.99 http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/6072231/God-Of-War-III/Product.html

Batman £9.99 http://www.play.com/Search.html?searchstring=Batman:+Arkham+Asylum&searchtype=gameall&searchsource=0

Is Grandia worth picking up? It got released on the PSN today. I've played Grandia II.

Its a standard PS1 game so your call. Are the Grandia games good?

Is Grandia worth picking up? It got released on the PSN today. I've played Grandia II.

Well, I've played it about 5 years ago but from what I remember it's a great game. I'd say: buy it. :p

Today I've played through Castle Crashers. The game is hilarious :laughing:

I decided to buy Black Ops for my PS3 to give it some use but the online for the PS3 is horrendously unreliable. I couldn't get connected to the psn launch day then it was fine for 2 days and since then i can't get on at all.

Fiddled with DNS settings and everything. I'm really disappointed that Sony's online service seems to be so damn awkard and unreliable.

In comparison my xbox360 and wii connect just fine every time.

I wish wired was possible but at this moment in time the family router is safely located in the loft of all places.

I've spent countless hours looking up possible solutions, finding ip and dns addresses, turning features off but the furthest i seem to get is it finding the ip. It's always a dns error message i get.

Apparently you can configure the router to a certain dns and then match it on the PS3 or something, i may give that a go this weekend as i really do like the PS3 but the online is giving me a headache. :(

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!