• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the whole game should have been broken into episodes like the DLC (like a game of short stories). I thought it was the best part of the game and the last boss is pretty funny.

A last boss thats funny? Sounds different. I really can't wait for the game to turn up in the post...

It's a good game and I'm glad it sold well because it's something that is begging to be built on. Hopefully Gearbox will deliver.

Well clearly it sold enough to warrant a sequel;

US, December 3, 2009 - The freshman initiation for Borderlands is over. It has passed the sales test.

During Take-Two's financial call this afternoon, CEO Ben Feder expressed enthusiasm for the long-term outlook of its hit new shooter franchise, and hinted at possible sequels going forward.

"We have long term publishing rights to sequels of Borderlands and expect this to become a key franchise for Take-Two," he stated.

October launch sales of the title reached over 500K units sold, which for a new franchise is deemed a success. Gearbox announced recently the game became the fastest selling new title of 2009.

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/105/1052016p1.html

My turret basically recharges by the time the first one I put down runs out and I've got a slick flame mod on it. The shot gun does corrosive damage which spreads to other enemies and means further damage from other bullets is multiplied. Awesome double teamage.

I love the turret.

My turret basically recharges by the time the first one I put down runs out and I've got a slick flame mod on it. The shot gun does corrosive damage which spreads to other enemies and means further damage from other bullets is multiplied. Awesome double teamage.

I love the turret.

Which class would you recommend the siren appeals to me because of its powers...

I bought COD:Classic. The Single player is what you would expect. The Multiplayer is really laggy from what I played of it. The Main problem is the controls though, as I think someone else mentioned a few pages back, they decided to use L2 for Zoom and R2 for Shoot. Hopefully they patch it at some point, but I doubt that will happen.

Its probably not worth the price it is now, but if it drops in price, I'd say you might as well pick it up. Bear in mind that its a classic shooter, the Graphics, the AI, ect, are all to past generation standards.

I bought COD:Classic. The Single player is what you would expect. The Multiplayer is really laggy from what I played of it. The Main problem is the controls though, as I think someone else mentioned a few pages back, they decided to use L2 for Zoom and R2 for Shoot. Hopefully they patch it at some point, but I doubt that will happen.

Its probably not worth the price it is now, but if it drops in price, I'd say you might as well pick it up. Bear in mind that its a classic shooter, the Graphics, the AI, ect, are all to past generation standards.

It is a bit shit compared to other downloadable shooters like Battlefield 1943. The online is virtually unplayable, and the archaic control scheme is definitley not optimised for consoles. (You have to 'scroll' through the weapons and grenades using the R1/L1)

If they had just polished it up a bit and sorted the controls out, it would have been OK, as it is, its not worth half the asking price.

It is a bit shit compared to other downloadable shooters like Battlefield 1943. The online is virtually unplayable, and the archaic control scheme is definitley not optimised for consoles. (You have to 'scroll' through the weapons and grenades using the R1/L1)

If they had just polished it up a bit and sorted the controls out, it would have been OK, as it is, its not worth half the asking price.

well duh. Its am old pc game. Disappointing especially for the price. I feel like i got screwed for getting the Hardened edition. :weep: The artbook is 10 pages and its tiny...