Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

If you had Bernard's Watch...

Charlie

Inspired from the "Do You Remember?" thread, I want you to tell me what you would do if you had Bernard's Watch (ie. have the ability to stop time whenever you wanted). Whether it be have as long as you want in an exam, perv on girls in changing rooms, run around naked for a while or whatever!

I would personally use it to give myself extra time to do all these bloody asignments I've got to do which I really can't be bothered doing and put off doing by making threads like this...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah, how many times have I wondered about this? :grin:

When I want to stay in bed and sleep, but it's a decent time to get up. I'd use it to grab more 'Z's.

Perv in a girls changing room...I have thought about doing it...

While I was at school, I wished I had one so I could stop time, and either daydream endlessly, or stare for ages at some of the girls I fancied.

I'd walk to parts of the UK, go to places I've always wanted to go to. Stand on the pitch at Villa Park, Wembley, Hampden Park, Celtic Park, Anfield, Old Trafford. I'd walk all over the UK and see everything.

If it stopped water moving about, I'd walk on water and walk to Japan, or America.

There are loads more I can think of...

Too many illegal and unmentionable not to mention questionable things :p.

There was one episode that made me laugh, alot. He forgot to get his friend a present for her birthday. Stopped time, went into the shop and bought it then put the money on the counter.

What a fucking ****, why didn't he just take it?

Guest Stefkov

I'd go all Cher and turn back time.

Then I'd probably just get loads of money, then live out my life. Just money, that's all you need.

Then when chatting with someone I'd just keep moving to different, places, like moving a foot further away each time and see if he notices.

Stop time everytime someone went to eat a crisp, steal it from their hand as they go to put in their mouth. Eat. Continue time. Repeat for hilarity. All the while, changing a hat on my head with everytime stop. Ensue confusion and wtfs.

Kinda odd that that is all I think of.

Remove someone's head in the middle of a lecture. Would be hilarious.

Too many illegal and unmentionable not to mention questionable things .

Something four letters long beginning with an "R"?

When the news is on, stop time in each time it goes to a location, get myself to that location, stand behind reporter, carry on time until the location changes, repeat.

But what if you died/ killed yourself, who would restart time? The world would be forever frozen.

I thought you meant rotorscope. :s

Time would only freeze for the one that froze it. It bizarre to think that what would literally be an eternity for the one that froze it be an instant for everyone else.

I'd do what Jordan would do mostly.

Also pull the food prank, the exam trick.

Find all the people I don't like and give them a nice big punch in the face. Maybe drop a few of them into the sea.

Catch up on all the games I haven't had time to play before.