NEurope
DanielTimothy

Sexual Intercourse.

Oh man, this is getting good!

I'd sort of go along with Jordan's description. There isn't really that strong a taste at all apart from the slight hint of salt and a sort of very mild vinegar taste. A bit like chips.

Its... impossible to describe.

At best i'd say its kinda like vinegar.

The closest alcoholic drink to vagina is Guinness. fact.

I'd sort of go along with Jordan's description. There isn't really that strong a taste at all apart from the slight hint of salt and a sort of very mild vinegar taste. A bit like chips.

Funny that, Jordan often rubs his chips on my vagina before eating them!

Do pubs get in the way at all?

Ooooooooooooooh...Stop turning me oooooon. o_o

...You know, that sounds fairly plausable being me.

What have I become?! :shakehead

Jordan is a dirty man:D go on the J

Wow, now that is true romance. Many would say that was sick and wrong, but in todays society who is to say who is wrong. Is it Jordan with his innocent chips or the businessman in his suit and tie?

Do pubs get in the way at all?

Hmmm, sometimes. It depends on how long they are. Lets just say nothing ruins the mood like choking on a hair.

Hmmm, sometimes. It depends on how long they are. Lets just say nothing ruins the mood like choking on a hair.

Gahaha. I'm grateful for this insight, now I have an extra spring in my step for the endeavour of pulling a bird tomorrow. :)

I just, I don't know what to say to that yellowbloke.

I... being of Persian blood, am fucking covered in hair. I hate it... Letty likes it? Letty on the other hand, is just how i like her... pretty much hairless. :3

For a few days every month he have litterally £4930473974320 on ketchup

Gahaha. I'm grateful for this insight, now I have an extra spring in my step for the endeavour of pulling a bird tomorrow.

Glad to be of service, now go get 'um tiger. Grrrrrr.

Possibly oddest sentence I've typed

I just, I don't know what to say to that yellowbloke.

I... being of Persian blood, am fucking covered in hair. I hate it... Letty likes it? Letty on the other hand, is just how i like her... pretty much hairless. :3

You don't seem to look it...

Anyway, yeah, same. Arm/ leg hair is annoying, for two reasons; there's not enough to keep me warm, and it's also reasonably noticeable, so essentially, it's redundant. Maybe I missed a step on the whole evolutionary chain...o_0 The head hair tends to get in the way the most...depends who's on top though.

Even our finger tips have more germs than the anus.

It's not always the quantities, more the types. ;)

You don't seem to look it...

Thats the thing, I really don't.

I take my t shirt off... kaboom hair. Letty can vouch :p

Nice topic you've got going here.

Giving oral is perhaps the most enjoyable physicall moment on a relationship, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm a very deeply religious person so with that out of the way, I am still a virgin. I don't have any regrets, I've been offered more than a enough times and I've rejected every last offer. I have to admit it was hard to do so (:P) but I prefer to wait untill I am married. With that said, it may be in my interest to go on and state I really could give a crap less about people's sex lives regardless if it is before or after marriage.

The beauty of this world is the fact that we have choice.

I'm a very deeply religious person so with that out of the way, I am still a virgin. I don't have any regrets, I've been offered more than a enough times and I've rejected every last offer. I have to admit it was hard to do so (:P) but I prefer to wait untill I am married. With that said, it may be in my interest to go on and state I really could give a crap less about people's sex lives regardless if it is before or after marriage.

The beauty of this world is the fact that we have choice.

You have choice, and yet you allow a religion, of all things, to hold you back? I can understand where you're coming from with the wanting to wait - I partially feel the same way - but why not, if you find yourself with a girl/guy for a long time, use it as pretty much everyone does: as an expression and symbol of love between the two of you.

I know you could say the same about marriage, but sex is cheaper, and less messy (I mean socially and legally, before anyone tries a cheap cum joke :indeed:) if you end up splitting up.