NEurope
DanielTimothy

Sexual Intercourse.

I totally wanna try one of those things.

Seriously? To own one of those just screams; 'Virgin for life'.

Seriously? To own one of those just screams; 'Virgin for life'.

Yeah but i've already had sex.

Think of it more of a "comparison experiment"

Yeah, thats kinda the same as saying "To own a dildo screams virgin for life" IMHO. I think they look sweet.

Yeah but i've already had sex.

o_rly.jpg

Oh god, first time i did it i didn't climax at all, and my dick started to ache ¬_¬

Becuase I've heard it's not really sex if you don't cum... :heh:

lulz I kid.

Meh, it's gonna be aaaages till I get laid so I can't really say anything... :weep:

Well i did after the first time, it's just one of them first time things i think.

Also, you can have me if you want Big M, any time.

Also, you can have me if you want Big M, any time.

I'm gonna hold you to that you know, and if it does happen, you're going to receive and it is going to hurt. :hehe:

I'm gonna hold you to that you know, and if it does happen, you're going to receive and it is going to hurt. :hehe:

Talk to me like that i'm gonna love it.

Now, which way to the LGBT thread?

Meh, it's gonna be aaaages till I get laid so I can't really say anything... :weep:

Same for me unfortunately. :blank: Not got a girlfriend and i can't see me getting one untill Uni. Thats the main reason why i havn't taken part in this thread.

As for the Fleshlight, i wouldn't mind giving it a try.

Same for me unfortunately. :blank: Not got a girlfriend and i can't see me getting one untill Uni. Thats the main reason why i havn't taken part in this thread.

...Same here, I hate to say :(

You what's better than sex?

When you're going on a slow walk with your girlfriend and the sun's settings...and no one is there apart from you and her. It's so peaceful and you know that life can't get better. And then you kiss her..

Those were some good times...:(

is it bad if i was parked in a pub car park this morning waiting for her parents to drive by to indicate they have gone to work, so i could go to hers and have some hot sticky morning sex?

Jesus, lads, lay off the downers. Why would you say you're not gonna get a gf till uni? You realise, there's gonna be some chick out there that's thinking the same thing about getting a bf.

And I'm with Anil on this one, sexy kisses are epic win.

Jesus, lads, lay off the downers. Why would you say you're not gonna get a gf till uni? You realise, there's gonna be some chick out there that's thinking the same thing about getting a bf.

And I'm with Anil on this one, sexy kisses are epic win.

Like you said yesterday bro:

'You called me by my first name on the boards...I must end you'.

You what's better than sex?

When you're going on a slow walk with your girlfriend and the sun's settings...and no one is there apart from you and her. It's so peaceful and you know that life can't get better. And then you rape her in the face.

Those were some good times...:(

Pleasant. :shakehead

With a fleshlight I presume.

I know a old cube-europe male user has a fleshlight.

He actually has three...

Nope.

He has two fleshlights because he had thrown out one of them.

*googles "fleshlight"...*

...awh... i kinda wish i hadnt just done that >_<

A fleshlight was advertised on our bargain boards once.

Anyway. Why are we talking about this?

And passion kisses are better than sexy kisses.

*Googles too*

FFS!

Isn't it REALLY easy to get a 'partner' these days with thigs like Facebook and a mobile phone and a normal Fri/Sat night out in any major UK city/town?

Just talk about how shite the world is and ask loads of questions about his/her life and say you like "insert mainstream band here". If that fails talk about how the 80's and 90's were IMMENSE! (If they don't like the 80's/90's leave the nursery)!

Before you know it the Fleshlight is in the bin and your getting some real flesh!

*Googles too*

FFS!

Isn't it REALLY easy to get a 'partner' these days with thigs like Facebook and a mobile phone and a normal Fri/Sat night out in any major UK city/town?

Just talk about how shite the world is and ask loads of questions about his/her life and say you like "insert mainstream band here". If that fails talk about how the 80's and 90's were IMMENSE! (If they don't like the 80's/90's leave the nursery)!

Before you know it the Fleshlight is in the bin and your getting some real flesh!

1) A deep get to know you conversation in a nightclub? Either you're on the floor and the best you can wrangle is "WANT A DRINK?" or you're somewhere quieter and macking away.

2) Sometimes, once is never enough. I know someone (it would be a stretch to refer to him as a friend) who, despite being able to bag some trashy tramps at times, wanks several times a day. He even had a fleshlight like thing and broke it due to excessive usage.

1) A deep get to know you conversation in a nightclub? Either you're on the floor and the best you can wrangle is "WANT A DRINK?" or you're somewhere quieter and macking away.

^yepppppppppp bang on the money