Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sexual Intercourse.

DanielTimothy

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...you mean you...hahahahah, that's pretty bad.

My first time, I the horniest guy on earth, and for some reason Rage Against The Machine were playing in the background. It was great, lasted about fiv...half an hour? :heh:.

Now that made me lol,

It's not Bard without some sort of metal playing in the background

It's not metal :heh:....

It was also far far too angry for that occasion haha. Damn, maybe if that guy got some tail, he'd chill out? :p.

the better question, bardy boy, is why was rage against the machine playing in the background? why was it on? its anti-mood setting

the better question, bardy boy, is why was rage against the machine playing in the background? why was it on? its anti-mood setting

We were in her bed, and it was between Rage Against The Machine and Bright Eyes. Quite frankly, angry sex > depressed sex :heh:. It was bare loud aswell...and I didn't have the stones to go turn it down...it was unimportant tbh :).

I think I have gone off sex. :zzz:

I've had lots of lovers and never wanted to lose a fair few of those. However, I met my fiance a year ago and I loved again and although we obviously have sex and enjoy it, there are MUCH better things that we do, like just spending time together - Laughing and enjoying life. It's great :)

I guess I've (personally) got to a point where sex is just 'another thing' and it's wonderful but I'm kind of older and just enjoy the different aspects of a relationship.

Maybe I grew up. Little ol' me.

:heart: LOVE FTW!:heart:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!