NEurope
DanielTimothy

Sexual Intercourse.

It's not the end of the world if you don't climax. You could just lie and say you want to give your woman the greatest thrill of your life, without it ever ending. That's what I did, and those were probably the best 2 and a half hours of her life.

I can't seem to climax with a condom on, but once she's on the pill, it gets messy

and those were probably the best 2 and a half hours of her life

im guessing the main word in that sentance was PROBABLY :P

Oh god, first time i did it i didn't climax at all, and my dick started to ache ¬_¬

In what kind of object were you introducing your penis?

im guessing the main word in that sentance was PROBABLY :P

I don't know, I haven't seen her for sixth months plus.

I think that alone deserves a Jordan contorted smiley face. Wait for it...here it is.

>.<

Haha...you mean you...hahahahah, that's pretty bad.

My first time, I the horniest guy on earth, and for some reason Rage Against The Machine were playing in the background. It was great, lasted about fiv...half an hour? :heh:.

In what kind of object were you introducing your penis?

What the hell were YOU doing?

Haha...you mean you...hahahahah, that's pretty bad.

My first time, I the horniest guy on earth, and for some reason Rage Against The Machine were playing in the background. It was great, lasted about fiv...half an hour? :heh:.

Now that made me lol,

It's not Bard without some sort of metal playing in the background

Now that made me lol,

It's not Bard without some sort of metal playing in the background

It's not metal :heh:....

It was also far far too angry for that occasion haha. Damn, maybe if that guy got some tail, he'd chill out? :p.

It's not metal :heh:....

It was also far far too angry for that occasion haha. Damn, maybe if that guy got some tail, he'd chill out? :p.

the better question, bardy boy, is why was rage against the machine playing in the background? why was it on? its anti-mood setting

the better question, bardy boy, is why was rage against the machine playing in the background? why was it on? its anti-mood setting

We were in her bed, and it was between Rage Against The Machine and Bright Eyes. Quite frankly, angry sex > depressed sex :heh:. It was bare loud aswell...and I didn't have the stones to go turn it down...it was unimportant tbh :).

Jordan, your penis sounds awesome.

I agree. :bowdown:

What in christ.
This thread is getting better by the minute :bowdown:

I think I have gone off sex. :zzz:

I've had lots of lovers and never wanted to lose a fair few of those. However, I met my fiance a year ago and I loved again and although we obviously have sex and enjoy it, there are MUCH better things that we do, like just spending time together - Laughing and enjoying life. It's great :)

I guess I've (personally) got to a point where sex is just 'another thing' and it's wonderful but I'm kind of older and just enjoy the different aspects of a relationship.

Maybe I grew up. Little ol' me.

:heart: LOVE FTW!:heart:

With a fleshlight I presume.

Yes... untill Dec 15th then i go stupidly OTT. :p