NEurope
DanielTimothy

Sexual Intercourse.

On the subject of trannies, Its not gay if the balls dont touch.

As my mother used to say.

On the subject of trannies, Its not gay if the balls dont touch.

Sure. Keep telling yourself that.

Sure. Keep telling yourself that.

LOL...

Though I find it hard to call Tranny loving gay...After all these are people who are mostly in the form of women. Why wouldn't a gay person just bum a man?

Well technically it is gay, I mean they have a cock, even if they look like women.

And breast. :)

A guy can have man boobs, but a woman can't have a cock, or thats how I see it anyway:) . Plus the fact they were (and still are) male.

Gay generall means you're a man and like other men.

Sure, it may be a man genetically, but if the physical appearance is of a woman that's not gay.

Sure, it may be a man genetically, but if the physical appearance is of a woman that's not gay.

Yeah...Also I'm sure their taking hormones so maybe there are some 'alterations' within them. Its actually interesting to think about. Its a tough one though.

But included in that physical appearance is a penis.

Ergo it's a man so it's gay.

If you accept that the woman has a cock and you still hump her then you are gay. You're accepting that you are humping someone with a cock and balls.

Not if it's a full tranny who's had vagiplasty.

Also, if you were looking at them fully clothed, and thought they were a woman.

Exactly. Disregard boobs here, it's the bits that matter. If the have a cock they are a dude, whether that me a very very feminine looking/acting dude they are one.

If they've had the bits cut off or whatever, then yeah, it's not gay.

Not if it's a full tranny who's had vagiplasty.

Also, if you were looking at them fully clothed, and thought they were a woman.

Haha VAGIPLASTY! hahahahaha....

Exactly. Disregard boobs here, it's the bits that matter. If the have a cock they are a dude, whether that me a very very feminine looking/acting dude they are one.

Its a bit scary for someone who is a full blooded heterosexual, to see a 'man' who is more beautiful and at times more volumptous than real women. O_O ... Only if I had x-ray vision.

If they've had the bits cut off or whatever, then yeah, it's not gay.

Now thats where it gets a bit complicated....So a man is automatically a women just by having his penis removed and replaced by folds of skin?

Now thats where it gets a bit complicated....So a man is automatically a women just by having his penis removed and replaced by folds of skin?

In the physical sense, yes. I'm not going into all the pyschological stuff because it's was just a question about whether you'd technically be fancying a man etc. But yes, in the physical sense.

But still, does it matter, if you fancy them, you fancy them.

Come one this discussion is just because King V wants to shag a tranny and he wants us to convince him that it's not gay.

How about Hermaphrodites? How do they come into the gay/not gay thing

Precisely. People are affraid to do anything that defies their sexual purpose, wich they put out as being extremely defined, but in fact... isn't... at all. Grow up, will you?

Come one this discussion is just because King V wants to shag a tranny and he wants us to convince him that it's not gay.

Silly Billy. I'm just discussing for the sake of discussing. I could easily have sex with a tranny if I really wanted to...But I don't want to...Honest...:heh:

Lets move on though...Whats the next sex subject?

So.

Man on man on man. Mantrain style.

Just as bad as a woman with a penis? If you want pics I know a place.

So.

Gotta love that party.

So.

Wahahahahaha! Hilarious...

Oh oh oh...What i've always wanted to ask...How does a man get a double orgasm? Is it possible? Is it like cuming once, then cuming again within a few seconds? Or is it just ejaculating once and simply going back to it when you've 'reloaded'.