N-Europe

Sexual Intercourse.

DanielTimothy

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
Gay generall means you're a man and like other men.

Sure, it may be a man genetically, but if the physical appearance is of a woman that's not gay.

But included in that physical appearance is a penis.

Ergo it's a man so it's gay.

If you accept that the woman has a cock and you still hump her then you are gay. You're accepting that you are humping someone with a cock and balls.

Not if it's a full tranny who's had vagiplasty.

Also, if you were looking at them fully clothed, and thought they were a woman.

Haha VAGIPLASTY! hahahahaha....

Exactly. Disregard boobs here, it's the bits that matter. If the have a cock they are a dude, whether that me a very very feminine looking/acting dude they are one.

Its a bit scary for someone who is a full blooded heterosexual, to see a 'man' who is more beautiful and at times more volumptous than real women. O_O ... Only if I had x-ray vision.

If they've had the bits cut off or whatever, then yeah, it's not gay.

Now thats where it gets a bit complicated....So a man is automatically a women just by having his penis removed and replaced by folds of skin?

Now thats where it gets a bit complicated....So a man is automatically a women just by having his penis removed and replaced by folds of skin?

In the physical sense, yes. I'm not going into all the pyschological stuff because it's was just a question about whether you'd technically be fancying a man etc. But yes, in the physical sense.

But still, does it matter, if you fancy them, you fancy them.

Come one this discussion is just because King V wants to shag a tranny and he wants us to convince him that it's not gay.

Silly Billy. I'm just discussing for the sake of discussing. I could easily have sex with a tranny if I really wanted to...But I don't want to...Honest...:heh:

Lets move on though...Whats the next sex subject?

So.

Man on man on man. Mantrain style.

Just as bad as a woman with a penis? If you want pics I know a place.

Wahahahahaha! Hilarious...

Oh oh oh...What i've always wanted to ask...How does a man get a double orgasm? Is it possible? Is it like cuming once, then cuming again within a few seconds? Or is it just ejaculating once and simply going back to it when you've 'reloaded'.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!