NEurope
DanielTimothy

Sexual Intercourse.

Wahahahahaha! Hilarious...

Oh oh oh...What i've always wanted to ask...How does a man get a double orgasm? Is it possible? Is it like cuming once, then cuming again within a few seconds? Or is it just ejaculating once and simply going back to it when you've 'reloaded'.

double orgasm? wow well someone else answer this i'm also interested.

airplane: "should i fake my orgasms?...yes you should"

Wahahahahaha! Hilarious...

Oh oh oh...What i've always wanted to ask...How does a man get a double orgasm? Is it possible? Is it like cuming once, then cuming again within a few seconds? Or is it just ejaculating once and simply going back to it when you've 'reloaded'.

I once came, then came again about a minute later, because i was that horny.

That was crazy...

But Jordan that is because you are a bit sexy beast capable of anything.

But. That kinda seems impossible, cuming a second time seconds after the first.

If it's been done i want a video or at least a documentary. Just to see how.

I once came, then came again about a minute later, because i was that horny.

That was crazy...

!!! Definately a minute later? Wow. I don't seem to be able to do that...Maybe about 20 minutes after before then I get a sort of stinging sensation...no multiple orgasm for my misses then. :/

But Jordan that is because you are a bit sexy beast capable of anything.

But. That kinda seems impossible, cuming a second time seconds after the first.

If it's been done i want a video or at least a documentary. Just to see how.

To YouTube!

!!! Definately a minute later? Wow. I don't seem to be able to do that...Maybe about 20 minutes after before then I get a sort of stinging sensation...no multiple orgasm for my misses then. :/

It only happend once.

Letty was giving me a blow job, i came and i was like "Fuck, i'm still horny" and came again really quick after the first.

It only happend once.

Letty was giving me a blow job, i came and i was like "Fuck, i'm still horny" and came again really quick after the first.

Hahahaha, that must have been some extraordinary good head. But then I guess that is the fabled male multiple orgasm...Mastered by Jordan...(Damn you). Did you have sex like a day prior to that occassion or did you like hold out for a week or something?

Jord; you probably didn't 'finish' the first time? I've experienced that sort of stuff, but I like to think of it as prolongued ejaculation rather than a wholely separate entity...

Ahem. Wine is evil. makes me post secret things.

Hahahaha, that must have been some extraordinary good head. But then I guess that is the fabled male multiple orgasm...Mastered by Jordan...(Damn you). Did you have sex like a day prior to that occassion or did you like hold out for a week or something?

It had been a few days, as far as i can remember.

Jord; you probably didn't 'finish' the first time? I've experienced that sort of stuff, but I like to think of it as prolongued ejaculation rather than a wholely separate entity...

Ahem. Wine is evil. makes me post secret things.

I did, I came propperly twice.

I've experienced that sort of stuff, but I like to think of it as prolongued ejaculation rather than a wholely separate entity...

Although its probably not what Jordan's talking about there is actually a slight pre-ejaculation, just a little bit. This was notorious as being the culprit for causing many Catholic pregnancies during the "withdrawal is a form of contraception" phase.

On a seperate thing (oh Bluey is gonna laugh so hard) does anyone else get extremely ticklish post-orgasm?

I did, I came properly twice.

hmm. letty and i. we must talk.

On a separate thing (oh Bluey is gonna laugh so hard) does anyone else get extremely ticklish post-orgasm?

........:blank:

HAH!! yes. funniest thing ever O_o

*wonders if she can join in* never ticklish ~ i can come several times during, and not have it affect me too much (you know, aside from the orgasm and all...) but if i finish on a real high i'll get super spacey and sleepy right afterwards. :smile:

*wonders if she can join in* never ticklish ~ i can come several times during, and not have it affect me too much (you know, aside from the orgasm and all...) but if i finish on a real high i'll get super spacey and sleepy right afterwards. :smile:

I gave the ex 8 in a row and she was unconscious for 30 minutes afterwards. I called an ambulance because I was so worried.

I gave the ex 8 in a row and she was unconscious for 30 minutes afterwards. I called an ambulance because I was so worried.

You're a terrible liar. :blank:

post-orgasm sleepy = good

unconscious = not so good... but at least now you can go make yourself some tea...

hospitalized = BAD!! :nono:

post-orgasm sleepy = good

unconscious = not so good... but at least now you can go make yourself some tea...

hospitalized = BAD!! :nono:

Sleepy is the best... :) You have a nice conversation about how much you care for each other and then fall asleep together. How fine. :yay:

Sleepy is the best... :) You have a nice conversation about how much you care for each other and then fall asleep together. How fine. :yay:

that's surprisingly sentimental of you, O_W (^__^) be wary though - that's about the time you get tricked into telling them you're in love with them or something :wink:

i was tricked, dammit!! (/ ^__^)/

that's surprisingly sentimental of you, O_W (^__^) be wary though - that's about the time you get tricked into telling them you're in love with them or something :wink:

i was tricked, dammit!! (/ ^__^)/

Hey, I'm a nice guy!!! I'm just a bit extremist when it comes to art. =D

"Love", now there's a word! I think the word is overused and undervalued these days, apart from friends, whom I constantly tell I love, I've never said that to a person in a relationship, coz... I just never felt like I truly loed someone! But hey, I did like them very much, I'm not the kind of guy who goes into relationships without caring for the other person, I'm the opposite, I care to much and dedicate myself to them. I just never got around to do that with someone I reall loved. She's yet to come, I guess.

oh god, look... i've girl'd-up the thread! *despairs*

i dont think i overuse the word, i just love everyone ^_^ heck i told a woman i loved her today because she liked the same baguette shop as me (i think that job interview went pretty well... :heh:) there's a difference between me saying "oh, i love studio ghibli movies..." and "oh, i love link jamba..." ((nobody noticed~))

when i say it, and i mean it, i think my friends and family can tell i'm sincere :smile:

*ahem!* anyway! stop avoiding the subject! who gets tickly post-orgasm? :heh:

oh god, look... i've girl'd-up the thread! *despairs*

i dont think i overuse the word, i just love everyone ^_^ heck i told a woman i loved her today because she liked the same baguette shop as me (i think that job interview went pretty well... :heh:) there's a difference between me saying "oh, i love studio ghibli movies..." and "oh, i love link jamba..." ((nobody noticed~))

when i say it, and i mean it, i think my friends and family can tell i'm sincere :smile:

*ahem!* anyway! stop avoiding the subject! who gets tickly post-orgasm? :heh:

Tickly? I get sleepy, like you said...

Firstly I didn't trick you...

And yeah I get sleepy too but sometimes (only after oral actually) I just get really ticklish. It's all her fault. Yes Cat's Mother, I'm a talkin to you!

*has definitely mothered no cats* GASP! who are you talking about?!

i've thought about it, and you're right. it's all my fault, i'm really sorry. i'll never do it again.... :blank:

aHAH!

and ok fine i wasn't tricked... though you were rather tactful tactical. :wink:

When i'm with a girl i physically can't say "i love you" unless i actually mean it. And i've only ever said it to one girl. I did have a crazy girlfriend once, and she said it ALL THE TIME, we hadn't even been going out for 3 days and she was saying it, and it just doesn't feel right to me.

When i'm with a girl i physically can't say "i love you" unless i actually mean it. And i've only ever said it to one girl. I did have a crazy girlfriend once, and she said it ALL THE TIME, we hadn't even been going out for 3 days and she was saying it, and it just doesn't feel right to me.

Brrrr...*shivers* Fatal Attraction scarred me for life.

Yup, I know what you mean. It fucks me off so much seeing people say stuff like that when they've been going out for a week or something. And then as soon as they begin going out there name on msn is "I LUV U!" etc etc. I've only ever said it once, and thats the only time I have said it.

Yup, I know what you mean. It fucks me off so much seeing people say stuff like that when they've been going out for a week or something. And then as soon as they begin going out there name on msn is "I LUV U!" etc etc. I've only ever said it once, and thats the only time I have said it.

Lozzles, well my girlfriend of 5 months hasn't said it =[ she thinks its a strong scary word. Oh well.

In peoples view, is sex something special or for fun or both?