NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

Elsewhere in Mushroom Kingdom, a cardboard box catches aflame, and an animal is beaten up maliciously.

LOL, that line is just so random!

Anyway, I don't like giving free turns to the bad guys, but I guess it is too early to point fingers, so:

Vote: Nobody

Votes 17 is a majority

No Lynch (17) jayseven, thunderer, AshMat, Jonnas, Dyson, Tellyn, Coolness Bears, DomJcg, Shino, Cube, Skunky, /nando/, gaggle64, Gizmo, mr-paul

A majority has been reached.

Day 2 is now over

The crowd was quick to agree there was no evidence. Maybe too quick... The one that knew didn't even get a chance to speak up.

Remember, nobody speaks at night.

There are 33 players remaining

/ nando /

AshMat

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Cube

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

LazyBoy

martinist

McMad

MoogleViper

mr-paul

mundi

My Buttons are magic!

Paj Meen Ah

rockhed00

Shorty

Shino

Skunky

Sprout

Strider

Tellyn

the fish

thunderer

Night 2 begins now

A shop has been set up.

The shop is selling one item:

A mysterious bag of sand (quantity: 1)

The first person to PM me with the name of this item who has enough credits will purchase it.

Credits can be earned by voting to lynch people, but how the exact system works is still a mystery (to most).

Night 2 is now over. Any PMs received after 8:54pm will not count

A man stood there, the sun only just dieing. Pulling a handful of sand from a bag that hung from his waist, he cast it in a circle around him. The sand multiplied and swirled around him until a whirlwind of particles blocked him from view. After a couple of seconds, the sand had died down and now the sun was rising.

Ealier that night

A group of figures were having a meeting. After a long discussion using hushed voices, a decision was made. The hitman knew who he had to kill.

The hitman, an ordinary looking fellow, was, despite appearances, a skilled martial artist, having gained several skill points with the work-out bench he had at home. The victim would have no chance.

Or so he thought.

The figure slept, despite the troubles on their mind, they had planned to do nothing that night. The hitman walked up to where they lay. This was too easy. Of course it was.

Out of nowhere, as the hitman drew his knife, jumped a figure clutching a sword and shield. The hitman was kicked away from the sleeping figure, and fell in a mess on the ground nearby. The protecter was ready to kill the hitman, but the man had already scarpered before he got the chance.

From the shadows, a woman watched the figure with the sword and shield. It's a mystery how she managed to stay hidden...

Tommy Vercetti had a certain ideal in life. Kill, or be killed. He prefered the former option himself. He wondered what the law system was like in this new world. Not that he cared, he had evaded the police enough times before.

He walked along, and almost jumped with fright when he saw what he saw. (Almost, that is). A massive armoured thing had a man in a red cape held up by the scruff of his neck, and it was punching the man into submission.

"What the fuck?" Tommy said aloud.

The monster caught sight of the new man, and discarded the man he was beating on, throwing him off to one side. The monster grunted.

"We... fight!" A sword materialised out of nowhere into the monster's hand.

"Fuck that" said Tommy, pulling out a rocket launcher from nowhere.

rokhed00 is dead. He was Nightmare, the weilder of Soul Edge.

There are 32 players remaining. 17 is a majority.

/ nando /

AshMat

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Cube

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

LazyBoy

martinist

McMad

MoogleViper

mr-paul

mundi

My Buttons are magic!

Paj Meen Ah

Shorty

Shino

Skunky

Sprout

Strider

Tellyn

the fish

thunderer

Day 3 begins now

Yeah, what Ell said. There's plenty of us this time does anyone know anything?

(God with so many people they don't all get a say)

Yeah this time don't everyone cast a vote until we hear from everyone. Chairdriver said last time that some important people didn't get their say, which means we could have lost out on lynching the bad guys.

Also LOL @ Rokhed00 getting owned by a rocket launcher :p

Forgot to add:

A little Racoon had successfully set up his new shop. Now to find some things to sell...

Was it a coincidence that somebodies best friend went missing that night?

Do we know anything about how many bad guys/groups of bad guys there could be? Cause I'm a bit confused about that...

So far, I don't have a clue yet as to what is going on.

A quick google told me the Tommy Vercetti is from GTA. So I'm guessing he is bad?

I know Knightmare from Soul Caliber but I can't remember if he was good or bad.

Who is the guy in the red cape? The only person I can think of is Cloud Strife.

And was the "massive armoured thing" Knightmare? My first thoughts when I read it were Metal Gear X. (I think that is what it was called, the big machine that Liquid used at the end of MG1, or the amphibious things in MG2)

Anybody know?

Well he was punching a guy into submission.

Who is a famous video game character who wears a red cape?

@Moogleviper, cloud doesn't wear a red cape does he?

EDITED :D sorry moogle I always get you mixed up.

Forgot to add:

A little Racoon had successfully set up his new shop. Now to find some things to sell...

Was it a coincidence that somebodies best friend went missing that night?

So we know Tom Nook is a character for deffo then.

Any ideas who went missing?

Well he was punching a guy into submission.

Who is a famous video game character who wears a red cape?

The only one I could think of was Cloud. He wears a red cape in KH. What does Kane (I think) from Soul Reaver wear?

PS: I'm not martinist