NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

No Lynch (17) Dyson, The fish, Haggis, Eenuh, Tellyn, Strider, darksnowman, Sanchez, Jonnas, Shino, mundi, gaggle64, Ashmat, McMad, Cube, Gizmo, Coolness Bears

No Lynch (18) Dyson, The fish, Haggis, Eenuh, Tellyn, Strider, darksnowman, Sanchez, Jonnas, Shino, mundi, gaggle64, Ashmat, McMad, Cube, Gizmo, Coolness Bears, Paj Meen Ah

Day 1 is now over

The foreigners were still bemused, no-one wanted to make any accusations.

Seeing that grilling the crowd for answers would be useless, the man on the motorbike drove off. "I used to mess with Mario, but I never wanted to see the guy killed!" he thought to himself.

One man in the crowd thought "I must find Ganondorf, and quickly. Who knows what he has done with Zelda?"

And another was considering whether this would be a good place to open a new shop.

There are 34 players left in the game.

/ nando /

AshMat

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Cube

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

LazyBoy

martinist

McMad

MoogleViper

mr-paul

mundi

My Buttons are magic!

Paj Meen Ah

rockhed00

Sanchez

Shorty

Shino

Skunky

Sprout

Strider

Tellyn

the fish

thunderer

Night 1 begins now.

I'm sorry! People aren't sending in their PMs though, and they are holding the whole game up!

You know who you are, I've sent you all a reminder PM.

If you don't reply soon the day will start regardless you PM me or not, and for some people that could be disastrous.

Any time on when night will end?

Cmon dont hold the game up by not PMing! the rest of us wanna get on wit it

Night 1 is now over

As daylight began to fade from the magic kingdom, the crowd split up, all looking for a way to return home.

A figure approached another figure. For a while the two stood looking at each other. Neither liked to talk that much, instead they prefer to speak with their swords. The taller one gave the shorter a hard stare, and saying nothing turned around and left. He knew that this young one wasn't a threat.

As soon as the tactiturn man left, a figure crept out of the darkness. Checking the surroundings for eavesdroppers, the figure said in a masculine voice: "Link! Is that you!?"

But before the other figure could respond, a fox-like creature suddenly ran in out of nowhere. It took a couple of looks at one of the figures with it's crossed eyes (apparently not noticing the other person), then ran off.

The pair went back to their rudely interrupted conversation, not noticing a woman who had been watching the fox creature.

Sephiroth felt Jenovah's rage inside him. How dare these insects meddle with such power!? He had been so close! He had almost had the full unabridged power of the ancients!

Now he was angry. He would have no mercy.

Unfortunately, for Mr. Vercetti, he was the first man Sephiroth came across.

Sephiroth's 7 foot long sword was pulled backwards ready to strike, but it never reached it's target. Out of nowhere appeared a ghostly figure holding a scythe. Sephiroth's sword was thrown out of his hand with an invisible force.

"Your magic is powerful" said Sephiroth, almost surprised at the intervener's strength.

"Escada boneskqua vineyada." the ghostly figure said, in a strange language.

And with that, the scythe came down across Sephiroth's face, and the mighty heir to Jenova fell dead.

Sanchez is dead. He was Sephiroth, mad with rage, he knew only how to kill.

By the time the Grim Reaper had disposed with Sephiroth's body, Tommy Vercetti was already running for his life.

Elsewhere in Mushroom Kingdom, a cardboard box catches aflame, and an animal is beaten up maliciously.

There are 33 players left in the game.

/ nando /

AshMat

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Cube

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

LazyBoy

martinist

McMad

MoogleViper

mr-paul

mundi

My Buttons are magic!

Paj Meen Ah

rockhed00

Shorty

Shino

Skunky

Sprout

Strider

Tellyn

the fish

thunderer

Day 2 begins now

Fox = Tails or Fox McLoud I guess... Cardboard box = snake? Animal = Tom Nook or something? :S What scythe guys are there?

And... er... Well yeah, that's it. Not a clue as to who is bad or good, so, er... Yeah.

*walks in*

Hmm.

Yeah, the fox acted more like Tails than Fox, personally.

Hmm, I won't vote until someone comes along with some sort of lead.

However, I think the fox is more like tails. "Cross-eyed" is the clue in my opinion.

Hmm, I won't vote until someone comes along with some sort of lead.

However, I think the fox is more like tails. "Cross-eyed" is the clue in my opinion.

why would it? though? they are hardly cross eyed? also...

the grim reaper disposing of the body? any ideas?

I dunno, Tails has always appeared cross eyed to me. Or at least, eyes pointing straight down his nose, giving a sorta cross-eyed appearence. Either way, I don't think it matters at the moment, it's not like we're looking for a foxy killer or anything, are we?

Yay finally online during the day phase! Lol. Like Dyson said, i'm not gonna vote for someone until there is a good enough lead.

Vote: No lynch