NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

The Soul Edge? What does/did that do?

I think it was a sword that possesed him. I can't really remember though.

Apparently, Tom Nook is evil O.o so I'm guessing the missing character had something to do with what he does?

Last night all I saw was... who someone targeted. Not very useful at the moment, maybe it will be later! There's no point just coming on here and asking what everyone found if I didn't share.

I don't think that evil game characters will be evil in this game. Surely that would make the odds too difficult?

A crowd had gathered around Nightmare's body. Who was to blame? Or, maybe, who had done a service?

A little robot scuttled along the ground, and manuevered it's way into the middle of the crowd. It spoke in a loud mechanic voice.

"Those who consider themselves heroes! Cease your fight, and let us return to our worlds! Resistance will only bring more bloodshed."

And with that, the robot blew up in a small explosion, singeing the bottom of an animal's jeans.

A voice came from the crowd: "I will not put down my weapon until the killer of that little moustached man is found!"

Perhaps this was the start of a war? Who yet can tell?

Last night all I saw was... who someone targeted. Not very useful at the moment, maybe it will be later! There's no point just coming on here and asking what everyone found if I didn't share.

Who was targetted?

I don't think that evil game characters will be evil in this game. Surely that would make the odds too difficult?

We don't know what the odds are yet :/

...and by whom?

We don't know what the odds are yet :/

No but if it is like the other games then I think that it would be unfair for evil characters to be evil in this.

I was just wondering. And with chairdriver saying that because "Nightmare isn't a nice fellow then he must be evil," or something to that effect, then maybe thats how it works?

I dunno if my question is helping things.

Someone just tell us if they are Ganon or something, yet their role is good! :P

I have two names in my PM - one targeted another... but at this stage it is impossible to tell whether either of them is good or evil. I couldn't see any clues in the write-up to link the names I have with any roles yet. How about you guys?

I was just wondering. And with chairdriver saying that because "Nightmare isn't a nice fellow then he must be evil," or something to that effect, then maybe thats how it works?

I dunno if my question is helping things.

Someone just tell us if they are Ganon or something, yet their role is good! :P

To be honest I think chair would say that just to stir things up.

And anyone could say that they were Ganon and good but it doesn't mean it was true.

Some clarification:

When choosing a target for your night powers, you choose a member name, not a character name (unless it specifically says otherwise in your role desciption).

For example: you would target Chairdriver, not Mario.

And anyone could say that they were Ganon and good but it doesn't mean it was true.

Yeah, thats why I put the ":P" after it. Of course no one is gonna say.

I have no leads by the way. I know a few things, but nothing lynchworthy.

It's all so confusing.

I have no idea of what anyone is or any clues up to yet. :S

*confused* anyone got any leads? we'r gonna hav to wait a bit, we missefd on some vital info according to the last end of day, so lets wait for everyone to pose before we vote on something.

Wow, finally a chance to vote, i've been asleep for the last two days.

But no one has any ideas? Anything?

I'll abstain till I hear a name.

I honestly don't have a clue. I'm gonna register my no lynch vote now, if anything interesting pops up I'll reconsider. Don't like the lack of info we have at the moment though, we're practically giving the bad guys extra turns..

Vote: No Lynch

I honestly don't have a clue. I'm gonna register my no lynch vote now, if anything interesting pops up I'll reconsider. Don't like the lack of info we have at the moment though, we're practically giving the bad guys extra turns..

Vote: No Lynch

C'mon, somebody must know something! We can't vote for no lynch yet!

Ok, what i've been trying to say is, what do you know? If you did something last night, did it pan out? Any results in the morning? Why was what you did inconclusive?

The only thing I got is which characters a couple of people *may* be, neither I would guess to be a threat. Beyond that, I got nothing.

Ok, what i've been trying to say is, what do you know? If you did something last night, did it pan out? Any results in the morning? Why was what you did inconclusive?

Jay! Man, are you in the "inner circle" again? I feel isolated this time round. :hmm:

Well, what I did panned out ok. I didn't seem to use my "power" on anyone evil or I would put their name forward. But then I don't know if anyones evil. I'm only guessing from what I can deduce from what gamer character the person seems to be. Boring info from me this time!