NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

You bitch! :o It was also the night that Coolness Bears lost his powers, so if he was protecting me every night like I was for him, it was the one night that the protection failed. :( It led the protagonists to Thunderer though thanks to Gaggle.

Hehe. Well, I would have killed Gaggle, but I figured something might happen if I tried, and you were the only other on that mentioned my name as suspect so I thought I might as well get Thunderer to lynch you. *Evil Laugh*

Hehe. Well, I would have killed Gaggle, but I figured something might happen if I tried, and you were the only other on that mentioned my name as suspect so I thought I might as well get Thunderer to lynch you. *Evil Laugh*

You did a great job hiding yourself. The only reason I suspected you was because I knew everyone else's role (well...it turned out that I only knew part of AshMat's role).

Well like Cube said, you did a good job hiding yourself. I just can't believe everyone fell for that Pichu guise, it was so desparate. :heh: Well done Haggis for being the longest lasting baddy.