NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

Night 3 is now over

Tonight the rivers of Mushroom Kingdom ran red with blood. Who could have predicted so many deaths?

Mr. Eggman laughed at the iodiocy of the heroes. Little did they know that he had been using his spy robots to analyse their strengths and weaknesses. Tonight, however, his spy robot would never get the chance to fully analyse it's intended target.

The figure slept, they didn't plan to do anything tonight. The little robot scuttled towards them inquistively. Suddenly it was picked up.

"Gotcha!"

Dr. Eggman banged his fists on his computer he was using to watch the video footage. Someone had interfered with his plans! He was about to get very angry, when he remembered the feature he had had implanted into his robot.

The theif made her getaway, running ninja fast, with the robot in hand. However, it didn't matter how fast she ran, she wouldn't be able to avoid her fate.

With a little notice, the robot blew up.

Skunky is dead. He was Yuffie Kiriasagi, spunky materia theif who had chosen the wrong person to steal from.

Dr. Eggman laughed. Another out of the society's way. However, his laughter died when he realised he no longer had any robots left to do his business.

The man in the red cape crept with amazing stealth. Tonight he would be watching, to try to get some clues.

Hiding behind a rock, he watched a strangely dressed giant of a man. He wore strange armour, and held an extremely heavy, long spear. However, the man didn't do anything, all night. Vincent began to get bored, and in his boredom, his concentration slipped. He coughed.

"Show yourself!" bellowed the man, now alert. "Do not bring dishonour upon yourself, come fight as though you aren't a coward!"

Vincent really didn't want to fight the man, he had more pressing things to do.

"I am Lu Bu, the most fearsome warrior in all of China!"

If this man was such a great warrior, could he cope with a bullet in his heart? Vincent did several flips, and landed like a gymnast. He shot several bullets at Lu Bu, and despite them hitting their target, Lu Bu did not flinch.

The battle cry rose throughout the kingdom. Vincent's reflexes weren't fast enough to avoid the wrath of Lu Bu's spear.

Brian Mcoy is dead. He was Vincent Valentine, vampire-like man that chose the wrong person to mess with.

Lu Bu has been wounded.

Again, Tommy Vercetti went out "on patrol". He was feeling slightly trigger happy, and shot at the first person he saw.

Fortunately, the target protected himself with his shield.

A flash of red light appeared. A white woman-like pokemon appeared. She knew what she had to do. She had been trained well.

A dragon came galloping past, he took a quick look and realised his best friend wasn't there. Nor was anyone evil.

Solid Snake couldn't believe his eyes. A purple dragon had just galloped past him, and a strange animal was now making strange movements with it's arms. If that was hard to beleive, who would believe he was killed by a giant fire-breating horny turtle?

jayseven is dead. He was Solid Snake, black ops agent whose cardboard box couldn't hide him this time.

As he lay dead, his radio rang out with a female voice:

"Snake? Snake!? Answer me Snake!! SNAKE? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Nobody saw a little racoon run past and steal the radio from the man's dead body.

So, so many heroes died tonight. Will you be able to pick out the villains and bring them to justice?

There are 29 players remaining. 15 is a majority.

/ nando /

AshMat

Coolness Bears

Cube

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Jonnas

Maase

LazyBoy

martinist

McMad

MoogleViper

mr-paul

mundi

My Buttons are magic!

Paj Meen Ah

Shorty

Shino

Sprout

Strider

Tellyn

the fish

thunderer

Day 4 begins now

A racoon who steels? That must be Sly from the Sly games, no?

Does anyone have any leads yet?

w..t..f? Anyone want to put chairdriver's story into english? :D

What bits don't you understand, and I'll try to translate it for you.

Jesus Christ! Is this the consequence of not letting whoever had info speak the other night? We still have no evidence though until someone comes forward!

A racoon who steels? That must be Sly from the Sly games, no?

Does anyone have any leads yet?

That's Tom Nook, presumably nicking it to sell in his shop.

I have nothing.

Is that purple dragon Spiro? And who/ what is Lu Bu... I think I'll have to google it.

There seem to be alot of FF VII characters, chairdriver must be a fan.

Heh, I'm just so confused with all these video characters, I'm trying to relate to the mafia people what sort of people they were and if they were evil. But thats not helping at all :p

Some funny characters though. Lu Bu ftw.

Spyro is clearly the dragon. Lu bu is the strongest character from Dynasty Warriors. Basically he likes to fight and kill. Thats all I know. Since he's wounded I'm guessing hes possibly going to die next time someone tries to kill him??

That's Tom Nook, presumably nicking it to sell in his shop.

Ah right, ok. My bad.

Where are those people that had leads the first night??

I have nothing.

Is that purple dragon Spiro? And who/ what is Lu Bu... I think I'll have to google it.

There seem to be alot of FF VII characters, chairdriver must be a fan.

Remember Vincent has been in Dirge of Cerberus, and Yuffie in Kingdom hearts.

They aren't necessarily FF VII characters.

Remember Vincent has been in Dirge of Cerberus, and Yuffie in Kingdom hearts.

They aren't necessarily FF VII characters.

Oh, but they are. :p

I have a tiny tiny bit of info, but I'm afraid it might be either wrong or misleading...

I'm also still confused about who the "bad guys" are. :wtf:

I have a tiny tiny bit of info, but I'm afraid it might be either wrong or misleading...

If the character is evil in the game, they are evil in this game.

Can you give us a hint if you don't want to point a finger yet?

I know who one person is, but I really don't think they are evil.

And I would be able to tell who another person is, but my gaming knowledge isn't good enough to figure out who the character is! Lol.

I know who one person is, but I really don't think they are evil.

And I would be able to tell who another person is, but my gaming knowledge isn't good enough to figure out who the character is! Lol.

Google to the rescue?

Basically, I can see if someone is good or evil or neither. Nothing more, nothing less. Thing is I'm a bit confused about some info I got.

Anyway, if you wish to know, some info I got is that Coolness Bears is evil. Make of that what you will. =O

Bloody hell. Literally! Lol. We really need to start working out suspects, we're just letting ourselves get picked off at the moment.

Google to the rescue?

Wikipedia and both good I think.

Though one could have an evil side... so I'll keep an eye out for any signs of that coming out and let you's know.