N-Europe

Who's going to a GAME Mario Galaxy Launch Event?

Charlie

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the Dutch people (who don't already know about this), there's a launch event (on friday obviously) at Fame in Amsterdam. They seem to be handing out coins, I wonder if those are the same coins as I've seen somewhere else on this forum.. I'm don't know if I'll be able to make it, but I do like to get me those coins.. I'm not going to get the game there though.. With any luck, I'll have it the day before (like Metroid and Zelda).

Crap, I agreed to work overtime on Thursday for some stupid reason. Means I won't finish work until 6.30. So I don't know if I can be bothered to get my arse over to the Metro Centre after work now. May just get it on Friday as I finish at 1.

Well, it's tomorrow, so see you at the Oxford St. Game if your going! I'll have my DS with me, and any multiplayer/pictochat shenanigans will be done with my name as fatnickc. Remember guys, I'll have a blue 'What happens in the mushroom kingdom stays in the mushroom kingdom' t-shirt, so come and say hello! Or I'll have to do that to you - how embarrassing!

For the Dutch people (who don't already know about this), there's a launch event (on friday obviously) at Fame in Amsterdam. They seem to be handing out coins, I wonder if those are the same coins as I've seen somewhere else on this forum.. I'm don't know if I'll be able to make it, but I do like to get me those coins.. I'm not going to get the game there though.. With any luck, I'll have it the day before (like Metroid and Zelda).

look one page back please ^.- and yeah ill be there! (together with 2 assistants)

Well, it's tomorrow, so see you at the Oxford St. Game if your going! I'll have my DS with me, and any multiplayer/pictochat shenanigans will be done with my name as fatnickc. Remember guys, I'll have a blue 'What happens in the mushroom kingdom stays in the mushroom kingdom' t-shirt, so come and say hello! Or I'll have to do that to you - how embarrassing!

Great!! So I am not the only one definately attending the Oxford street one. I'll have my DS too, name D-Day (makes sense :heh:), so I'll look out for you!

I'll be dressed kinda like mario, Red Jumper and cap, blue jeans (don't think I'll bother with the dungarees :heh:)

Note for anyone else attending the Oxford Street one tomorrow too.

Oh, and quick question, is it a line up early kind of thing like Wii launch night or not?

Anyone attending the oxford street launch, i think you may have to call up the game store and get your name on the 'list', i phoned them and they said they wouldn't let anyone in whose name was not on the list...just ask them to be added on the list and you should be ok

Anyone attending the oxford street launch, i think you may have to call up the game store and get your name on the 'list', i phoned them and they said they wouldn't let anyone in whose name was not on the list...just ask them to be added on the list and you should be ok

Really? :/

I just called them up, and they said that if you wanted to get a Wii with Mario Galaxy, then your name has to be on the list, if you just want the game, then all you have to do is pop in between 6-9pm.

So nothing to worry about.

I just called them up, and they said that if you wanted to get a Wii with Mario Galaxy, then your name has to be on the list, if you just want the game, then all you have to do is pop in between 6-9pm.

So nothing to worry about.

Thank fuck for that then!!

Great!! So I am not the only one definately attending the Oxford street one. I'll have my DS too, name D-Day (makes sense :heh:), so I'll look out for you!

I'll be dressed kinda like mario, Red Jumper and cap, blue jeans (don't think I'll bother with the dungarees :heh:)

Note for anyone else attending the Oxford Street one tomorrow too.

Oh, and quick question, is it a line up early kind of thing like Wii launch night or not?

I'll look out for you.

Since it's a three hour window and they'll have loads of copies, I wouldn't bother going especially early. 17:30 would probably be fine. I wonder if there'll be an organised queue, considering the shop'll be open anyway.

Ach I dunno if I will go to it or not, I think I might just chicken out but then again I might not, be one of those last minute things.

Not only do I not have white gloves and a mario hat but I will look like a complete dick haha

Oh my God... I went to the Oxford St. one with 2 friends, one of whom dressed as a chain chomp. After loads of interviews (ONM, TV etc.) it was announced he'd won the Wii! Even before this Charles Martinez came over and chatted to us. He's even getting the Wii signed. Pics (some with me in) will be on the web. Unreal...

Oh my God... I went to the Oxford St. one with 2 friends, one of whom dressed as a chain chomp. After loads of interviews (ONM, TV etc.) it was announced he'd won the Wii! Even before this Charles Martinez came over and chatted to us. He's even getting the Wii signed. Pics (some with me in) will be on the web. Unreal...

Cool!

Chain Chomp was very original, good on him! : peace:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!