N-Europe

Dreams and Nightmares

Tellyn

I used to have recurring nightmares where i fall down to my death and it´s usually a friend of mine that pushes me or i´m in a situation where i´m being chased down by someone and i always end on top of a building and think: "this

is a dream" and then jump down.

Weirdest dream i´ve had recently was when i dreamed i called someone with a coconut...

The most beautiful dream i had was i was out side walking up a hill at night and at the top of the hill i could see like there was a big red planet passing over me and was just standing there staring at it. When i woke up i just lay there thinking "Wow...."

The other day i had a dream that i never actually went to sleep! It was really weird and i woke up really tired as i didn't know when i had been asleep and when i had been awake. :wtf:

Oh god, I hate those. And they just happen when I NEED to get a good night's sleep.

I've been taking these things called "Temazepan" for the past 3 nights to try and get me to sleep at a normal time. (I don't get to sleep till about 3am most nights).

One of the side effects is very vivid dreams, and I've definitly been experiencing that. It's pretty wierd, it feels like I'm awake doing all these things, it's not just a regular dream. It's like just another day, but I'm in my head and it feels very real. Though I've also been having a a sudden mass of, umm, what can I call it, "sexy"(lol) dreams, which I've never really had before intill I started taking these.

well the other day, i had a greatly vivid dream, it was daylight, and i was waking up, and heard my dad coming up the stairs, he walks into my room and shouts very loudly "UP" at which point i woke up and it was pitch black but i thought the dream was real and infront of me i thought i saw my dads shadow. So I start going " hey dad, why did you shout?", "Dad? why aren't you answering me?" and then "Are you ok?" and promptly i switched the light on, only to discover an empty space.

=/

I have recurring themes... Swimming, swimming naked, teeth falling out, something stuck inside my finger... COme up quite a lot.

I've been able to get lots of extra stolen sleep recently, and I think the feeling I awake with tells me that I've had dreams about working towards solving a problem. I think in my real life, my problems are (if not being solved..) certainly fading into the past through forgetfullness :)

What recurring dreams do you have? I feel these, and those seriously vivid dreams you have, are the more interesting. Everyone has weird dreams and to be honest it's tiring reading them.

I've been taking these things called "Temazepan" for the past 3 nights to try and get me to sleep at a normal time. (I don't get to sleep till about 3am most nights).

One of the side effects is very vivid dreams, and I've definitly been experiencing that. It's pretty wierd, it feels like I'm awake doing all these things, it's not just a regular dream. It's like just another day, but I'm in my head and it feels very real. Though I've also been having a a sudden mass of, umm, what can I call it, "sexy"(lol) dreams, which I've never really had before intill I started taking these.

is that not like a tranquilizer or something? cause my mum was taking something that sounds alot like that (prob not)

im gonna have a nightmare tonight as ive just watched saw 3 :D

ill post it tomorrow..lol

is that not like a tranquilizer or something? cause my mum was taking something that sounds alot like that (prob not)

im gonna have a nightmare tonight as ive just watched saw 3 :D

ill post it tomorrow..lol

Erm, sort of yes. It's meant to get you to fall asleep basically. Since taking it I've not woken up before 1pm the next day which is pretty annoying!:(

Actually a few days (or weeks, I dunno) ago I had a horrible dream where my mom married some jackass (dunno what happened to my dad). He was fat, dirty, wore a wifebeater...from what I can gather what my bio-grandad was but never met him. Anyway. We were constantly getting into fights (and I never fight...fist fights that is) and I was always trying to stop him from hurting my little sister (who fyi, doesn't exist).

Apart from that...a few years ago my dreams had their own universe. They never followed on from each other but there were certain rules that remained such as one friend having a house with an extra floor than it actually had and it was like a funhouse kinda thing (rubber walls, slides etc).

And past dreams involving mass-murdering schools and killer pigmes. Havn't had anything wacky for a while.

Erm, sort of yes. It's meant to get you to fall asleep basically. Since taking it I've not woken up before 1pm the next day which is pretty annoying!:(

thats it then, shes been taking them cause she couldnt sleep.. they've made her sick tho (shes pretty sick already)..

meh - ive not trouble sleepin

i dont really remember my dreams, i just remember feelings..

.. woke up very happy y'day morning

i have resuring dreams about levitatrion, which i cant explain.

my dream on tuesday was epic.

I was in a comedy club in amseterdam. but everything was english, speach, people comedien. the comidien starts having a go at modern art, and surgests we all do somthing symoblic to protest. a guy in the audience gets realy excited and shouts that we should turn the tintin statue into a tent. the comidien says "thats a S**t idea." "guy gets upset, starts heckeling the guy, who in turn dropped a cork down a flight of stairs. (no idea why) the guy runs out to change the statue, i grab him, we wrestle, a laod of people come to help him, me and a couple of outhers are standing our ground. ready to fight for the statue of tintin.

thats when i woke up. weird thing is i dont even like tintin.

I love sleeping but I'm always afraid of nightmares, which happen way too often sadly. I rarely seem to have any fun or happy dreams.

Though last night's dream was kinda okay but weird. Apparently I was some sort of exchange student in an American highschool (where apparently they did a lot of art stuff). One of the assignments was we all had to sit in a big lecture class and they would turn on random songs (one was a Backstreet Boys song) and we would have to write down the lyrics as best as we could. O.o

There was also a French class (weird, not sure they teach French around there) and the teacher told me to tell more about myself to the other students and I asked: "In French or in Dutch?" and he said Dutch... which makes no sense since no on there would've been able to understand me.

And other weird stuff (like my laptop being as big and bulky as those really old home computers). Plus I seemed to be the best student in the school. Hooray.