N-Europe

Mcoy's question

Brian Mcoy

Mcoy wants to know  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Mcoy wants to know

• Shower
    • Bath

Depends...I don't generally have baths as it takes ages, although they make for good lovin' moments. Showers I'd have to say.

Good lord dynastygirl :p

Wouldn't it be a little... crampt?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dynastygal

Well, my bath at my mums is one of those that has a large shower bit + jacuzzi thingies (things that blow bubbles underwater like a jacuzzi). So it's not that bad, but generic baths, yes, a bit cramped.

Although, you could say it 'brings people together' ;)

Guest dynastygal
Shower now.

I wanted this to be about the crisps...

I thought it was going to be the 'daddy or chips' question myself.

I can listen to my CD player while I am in the bath, which makes it somewhat more enjoyable, but shower win's due to amount of time saved, and I find it easier to wash myself in the shower.

Can't you get those water proof CD things you can use while in the shower etc? Thinking about it, I want one of those.

Can't you get those water proof CD things you can use while in the shower etc? Thinking about it, I want one of those.

You could I suppose, but what would be the point? You are only going to be in the shower long enough to listen to one song, but in the bath you can listen to a whole album.

Shower definitely. I hate the idea of lying in your own filth. However if you really do want a bath, have a shower first. Then give the bath a quick wash. Wait. Then fill up the tub and have a nice clean, relaxing bath.

For the record I've never done the above, just came up with the idea now. Might try it whenever I can be bothered (never).

Well it's obviously not the harmful or the very dirty kind of filth. I don't usually go without a bath that long that i can actually see it.

Baths all the way!

Showers are boring, i don't like messing about getting it the right temperature or standing there. Baths you get warmer faster and you let everything relax :D

Shower definitely. I hate the idea of lying in your own filth. However if you really do want a bath, have a shower first. Then give the bath a quick wash. Wait. Then fill up the tub and have a nice clean, relaxing bath.

For the record I've never done the above, just came up with the idea now. Might try it whenever I can be bothered (never).

That's pretty much what people do in Japan... they use a "wash station" then soak in the bath. Yes, even for baths at home, or so I hear.

i don't like messing about getting it the right temperature or standing there. Baths you get warmer faster

Shower - turn on. Whack temperature to desired temp. Wait 3 seconds. Done

Bath - spend 15 mins + faffing about with the hot and cold taps.

Showers for me.

I voted bath, purely because I don't have a shower and have become use to them. Though showers are quicker and easier.

Though I hate having a bath when its dark outside, the way the bath is positioned I face the window. When its dark I just stare at it and the stars and I start having crazy thoughts about shit that usually freaks me out. ie earth being hit by an Asteroid/Meteor.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!