Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

My day: Really busy at work and generally stressful. It's the first anniversary of my Grandad's death today so I'm a bit sad. I was in Thailand this time last year so I missed the funeral; something I always beat myself up about but it was the start of travelling and coming home wasn't possible, blurgh.

Oh, ReZ admitted he was wrong about something, so it was nice basking in that glory for a moment until I got moved along for loitering.

Guest Jordan

Today was actually quiet at work, makes a change. Caught up on a lot of lingering problems.

Also, had a lovely lunch made by Letty :)

My day: Really busy at work and generally stressful. It's the first anniversary of my Grandad's death today so I'm a bit sad. I was in Thailand this time last year so I missed the funeral; something I always beat myself up about but it was the start of travelling and coming home wasn't possible, blurgh.

Oh, ReZ admitted he was wrong about something, so it was nice basking in that glory for a moment until I got moved along for loitering.

Jeez sorry to hear that.

Work busy though? Really? Pretty not hugely busy for me tbh. Yes I admitted I was wrong. Takes a big man to do that. rlybig.

Seriously though, I am pissed...just found out Colleen Fucking Cunt Nolan is still in Dancing on Ice and Zoe Salmon went home. What? And Jessica Taylor was in the skate off? What. 100% cos of Loose Women slag watchers.

A) Loose Women is the most disgusting programme I have ever witnessed. It is a concentrated down visual evilness, and horrible makes me die insider show evil bastard.

B) FFS. Such a flawed voting system. The judges should vote bottom two, then public decide, not the other way around. Colleen still in, and Todd was in for ages. So annoying.

Then Daft just called Invincible "Invincibles" to top it all off. Not impressed. However he is gonna try and buy it tomorrow, so this makes me happy.

PS anyone who can afford it should buy Invincible because it = amaz.

days been okay, played guitar hero competion in college and came third which is decent. played basketball afterwards which was poor all we did was learn a new tatic, have a match on wednesday which will be intersting though.

Early start today. Not enjoying the 9am starts as it means I have to get up at 6.30am if I want anything to eat prior to going to Uni. Also not amused at the fact I had to stand all the way on the train. People are so ignorant on trains it's unbelieveable. You'll be looking for a seat and there'll be one or two but people either pretend to be asleep and spread over their seat and the spare one or put their stuff on it and won't move it. Really starting to hate the trains. Looking into getting a Unirider bus thing that'll cost me about £76 for 4 weeks (which is a lot less than I pay for the train in the same period with it coming to about £160 roughly) and it'll let me use the bus to travel anywhere I want to within the specified zone, which is helpful as the closest cinema is a couple of miles away so I can get there with the Unirider without having to buy a ticket. :D

Anyways, Uni was forgettable. Genetics lecture was all about viruses and while the whole subject is interesting, I'm starting to wonder why I'm taking the module as I can't change over to a Life Sciences degree if I wanted to because of timetable clashes and it makes for a rather strange subject list with english and psychology.

Not in Uni tomorrow so hoping my games package arrives so I can get started on the games so I can get them finished and have their reviews done asap. Also going to be going to the cinema for most of the day to see both Gran Torino and The Watchmen (I'm going to see Watchmen even though I haven't read the book which is both a good and a bad thing as it means I won't be so subjective over the whole experience and means I can sit and enjoy it and then relate back to it when I do get hold of the book and see whether it follows the comic closely or not).

My day started by waking up a few minutes after my alarm went off. I had my shower and then my alarm went off at 8:09. I shat a brick. Then I got scared.

My day also involved general merriness, discussions about the dark side of human relationships, and also Bugaa Kinguuu.