N-Europe

lol. The teasing of Jay continues. :heh: Just finished a hefty session on Banjo Kazooie. It's growing on me although the steering is still a little bit off. :D

Anyways, teasing aside I'm not doing much today, which should be obvious because I'm on here. Gonna have a massive movie session tonight. Gonna select a load of movies and sit down with a tub of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food (the big tubs) and watch them all. Will try and fit in the Fifth Element for KNEE movie/book club but I've seen it before.

Went out last night, I think it's fair to say that The Lawnmower and Snorkle dances went down an absolute treat with the laydeez. Had a bloody good night. Only worked till 12 today as well so despite being shattered after just 4 hours sleep all is good.

And get in, the Dragons Den I missed is repeated at 7.

Shooting Stars will also be ace

I GOT THAT JOKE.

I'm glad someone did! :wink:

Today I went sales shopping with a friend but didn't really find anything, pfffft. Also had to go to the bottlebank and be called an alcoholic by some random angry man, pffft. My parents came home and turns out my mum had a massive argument last night with my adultering uncle bastard. Hmmm, I think its mulled wine time. (just proved my prev point, I know :heh:).

I'll keep talking about it if you carry on calling me names! :heh: Maybe I should go buy mirrors edge and gears of war and talk about them too..

ooo ^_^

Don't, for your own sake :p

Went shopping today. Oh lawd.

I saw DMC4 for £14.98. I can't believe how they've cheapened its graceful existance...

London Midland suck. During the last two days I've had one train cancelled, one delayed for 40 minutes (and then suddenly undelayed...or changed to 20), another delayed for 10 minutes, another for 5 and having to abort a carriage mid-journey (at a stop obviously but it was still a pain).

Trying to finish off this Godzilla essay. I have about half a paragraph left and then just checking it through and doing bibliography but keep getting distracted.

Blah blah blah average life. Better calm than crazy though eh?

London Midland suck. During the last two days I've had one train cancelled, one delayed for 40 minutes (and then suddenly undelayed...or changed to 20), another delayed for 10 minutes, another for 5 and having to abort a carriage mid-journey (at a stop obviously but it was still a pain).

Trying to finish off this Godzilla essay. I have about half a paragraph left and then just checking it through and doing bibliography but keep getting distracted.

Blah blah blah average life. Better calm than crazy though eh?

Sounds like normal train running to me, without trying to be competitive it's always late getting from sheffield to stockport and vice versa..it's ridiculous. I think only once recently was it on time..but it's always so packed that it really doesn't matter!

Haha letty I know, I'm not a huge fan of mirrors edge myself.

Sounds like normal train running to me, without trying to be competitive it's always late getting from sheffield to stockport and vice versa..it's ridiculous. I think only once recently was it on time..but it's always so packed that it really doesn't matter!

Haha letty I know, I'm not a huge fan of mirrors edge myself.

Whenever I go Sheffield (FYI; end of Jan. You best show that awesome face of yours ;)) the train is always so crowded. I looked at an app I have on my phone this morning for train times and about half of them said delayed. Still, rather train than drive. I don't have to pay attention :p

Whenever I go Sheffield (FYI; end of Jan. You best show that awesome face of yours ;)) the train is always so crowded. I looked at an app I have on my phone this morning for train times and about half of them said delayed. Still, rather train than drive. I don't have to pay attention :p

I'm back to sheffield at the 10th, so yes I can meet you young sir! It's always cramped, I feel guilty making my dad drive me back to sheffield, but with an xbox, laptop and suitcase I could only imagine how difficult it would be.

Don't give me that Raining, back here at home I have to do exactly the same thing! Buses and trains are pretty much a joke! Takes me an hour to get to a train station..

I'm back to sheffield at the 10th, so yes I can meet you young sir! It's always cramped, I feel guilty making my dad drive me back to sheffield, but with an xbox, laptop and suitcase I could only imagine how difficult it would be.

Don't give me that Raining, back here at home I have to do exactly the same thing! Buses and trains are pretty much a joke! Takes me an hour to get to a train station..

You're three years younger than I! :p

(and I read that as "I'm always cramped" and I was like "...okay")

But yeah I always feel bad for making my dad drive me back, even if it is 17 miles. Although on Saturday night we're going for a suprise meal for my nan's 65th but nobody seems to be offering me a lift home. Swines!

Hmm yeah, wouldn't want to travel on the train with all that. Chances are something'll get broken or stolen.

You're three years younger than I! :p

(and I read that as "I'm always cramped" and I was like "...okay")

But yeah I always feel bad for making my dad drive me back, even if it is 17 miles. Although on Saturday night we're going for a suprise meal for my nan's 65th but nobody seems to be offering me a lift home. Swines!

Hmm yeah, wouldn't want to travel on the train with all that. Chances are something'll get broken or stolen.

haha it's something over 100miles to sheffield from where I am, not as far as jayseven as I'm sure he'll butt in at some point :heh: just to get one over me!

Neither would I, it's annoying though, he has to travel back from reading (over 3 hour drive) the night before. I suggested a day out in sheffield to conpensate! I'd drive myself also, but I hardly know the road to sheffield and nowhere to park my car.

You are still technically young, unless you want me to call you grandad from now on? ;)

Don't, for your own sake :p

Went shopping today. Oh lawd.

I saw DMC4 for £14.98. I can't believe how they've cheapened its graceful existance...

Well DMC4 has been out near year but both Mirrors Egde and Fable 2 drop to £19 in space of two weeks. :(

SHOOTING STARS EVENING PEOPLE! HOP TO IT! NO EXCUSE TO NOT BE WATCHING IT WOWOWOW!!

It's 1993?

haha it's something over 100miles to sheffield from where I am, not as far as jayseven as I'm sure he'll butt in at some point :heh: just to get one over me!

Neither would I, it's annoying though, he has to travel back from reading (over 3 hour drive) the night before. I suggested a day out in sheffield to conpensate! I'd drive myself also, but I hardly know the road to sheffield and nowhere to park my car.

You are still technically young, unless you want me to call you grandad from now on? ;)

You can call me daddy ;)

(im aware im young though. fret not. I shall not be writing my will anytime soon!)

Damnit! I was hoping to grab some of your life insurance.

I've kinda wondered what would happen if I died, who would get what. I'd imagine the biggest fight would be for the TV and my savings (although I would like that to go to my mother).

You can umm have...my dancing Wall-E. Okay?

Lazy people. Getting lifts to carry stuff between places. I had to carry several bags of dry mix concrete from my house, to the trains station and then to school and I was 15. Now I know people will question why I did as such and believe me it's not an interesting story.... well not really. Wasn't for a prank. Was for design tech. where I was making a table out of concrete (yes, concrete). It had two concrete ends and was bridged by wood which had been bent into shape. Hard to explain without showing a pic and I'd have to look one out. Perhaps I shall. Paj if you're reading this, is it still in the DT department at EA? It would be in the hut if it's still there. Wasn't taking that home. No one could lift it into the hall for the exhibition.

But yeh, lazy young people. :shakehead:heh:

Lazy people. Getting lifts to carry stuff between places. I had to carry several bags of dry mix concrete from my house, to the trains station and then to school and I was 15. Now I know people will question why I did as such and believe me it's not an interesting story.... well not really. Wasn't for a prank. Was for design tech. where I was making a table out of concrete (yes, concrete). It had two concrete ends and was bridged by wood which had been bent into shape. Hard to explain without showing a pic and I'd have to look one out. Perhaps I shall. Paj if you're reading this, is it still in the DT department at EA? It would be in the hut if it's still there. Wasn't taking that home. No one could lift it into the hall for the exhibition.

But yeh, lazy young people. :shakehead:heh:

but you didn't need to make it out of concrete..whereas I'd get taken away by people with blue lights if I was walking around without clothes. :indeed: