Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

As some of my MSN Gringos will have noticed, I have tried one of those bath bomb things from Lush. I ordered my step-mum about 8 off the website and got one for myself. They came in a huge box, with popcorn padding.

I thought I was using one which had a rainbow effect, saying you don't know what colour's coming. I assumed this meant it changed a few times as it went. But it was only one colour and turned the water a blue/gray colour, I assume I swiped the wrong one. It was like having a huge paracetamol fizzing away in the bath. When it got small enough I had an inspiration and held it between my legs. A nice bubbly sensation on the sack, but then started to get on my nerves [maybe literally? :s] so moved it.

It even had a "joke" inside. A piece of paper which said "A chocolate teapot has its uses"... :blank:

As some of my MSN Gringos will have noticed, I have tried one of those bath bomb things from Lush. I ordered my step-mum about 8 off the website and got one for myself. They came in a huge box, with popcorn padding.

I thought I was using one which had a rainbow effect, saying you don't know what colour's coming. I assumed this meant it changed a few times as it went. But it was only one colour and turned the water a blue/gray colour, I assume I swiped the wrong one. It was like having a huge paracetamol fizzing away in the bath. When it got small enough I had an inspiration and held it between my legs. A nice bubbly sensation on the sack, but then started to get on my nerves [maybe literally? :s] so moved it.

It even had a "joke" inside. A piece of paper which said "A chocolate teapot has its uses"... :blank:

Lush is an interesting experience basically.

Gambling.

Ladbrokes

£7 bet on. Lost £7.

£10 bet on. Won £17.50. Up 50p.

£20 bet on. Won £39.00. Up £19.50.

£32 bet on. Won £34.50. Up £22.00.

£10 bet on. Won £14.00. Up £26.00.

----------

Ladbrokes Online

£10 bet on. Won £15.00. Up £31.00

----------

Coral Online

£10 bet on. Won £25.00. Up £46.00

@ Rez - shouldn't it total up to being £47 up and not £46.50? You didn't add the 50p from your first bet to the £19 you got in the next one. A small misdemeanour but I noticed for some strange reason. Dear god.... I've become a maths nazi! :cry: Quick, think of something to cancel it out? Erm...... 'scuse me while I redeem myself.

2 + 2 = 5! 2 + 2 = 5!!!!!!!!

Urrrgh, teh online gambling. I don't trust that either ¬_¬

ReZ. Download PKR, you can play poker for play monies, make your own avatar character, and even play Deal or No Deal. For some reason it's got Noel Edmonds [complete with real voice], the UK studio, but the values are in dollars.

Went up Merry Hell for some christmas shopping. I wondered round looking for myself then met my mother and her flatemate/maybe lover for a drink. Then went back to aimlessly wondering around and eventually ended up buying stuff. Got my neice and her mom done, and some more stuff for my housemate (namely "Cock-A-Doodle-Doo" whereby you literally doodle cocks).

Made more ebay sales today, which was nice. Just need to send them in the morning and all will be peachy.

Finally sorted a new Security package for my PC, gone with Kaspersky for a change.

And Total Recall showed up today, 1 week from purchasing it.

Going skiing with the uni for a week tomorrow, although as much as I love skiing and its one of the things I love most in the world, I think I'm more looking forward to going home, seeing the girl seeing my friends and having some fun. Can't believe I just put priority for something over skiing, thats insane.

I've held my cold off so far, but I can feel it fighting to destroy me. Drinking another carton of orange juice now, and taking loooads of other crap to stop it.

Hold off till saturday night, damn you!

Plus, I cannot sleep. God damn it.

..sigh, came home just now..nobody has bothered leaving the kitchen nice after I cleaned it yesterday...got so angry I slammed my hand into the wall. yay.

Somebody has also broke the grill..

double yay. *goes to leave note in kitchen*

They sound like bastards. Make sure the note is utterly offensive. :p

Like I've said time and time before, they are really nice people..well ok except guy.

I gave him my 2007 give it a name belt to wear a few weeks ago...now he's lost it.

It sounds daft to get so angry, but that belt had alot of attachment to it and it's not like I can just buy another one.

Sigh, it's just one thing after another these days.

Like I've said time and time before, they are really nice people..well ok except guy.

I gave him my 2007 give it a name belt to wear a few weeks ago...now he's lost it.

It sounds daft to get so angry, but that belt had alot of attachment to it and it's not like I can just buy another one.

Sigh, it's just one thing after another these days.

Understand that completely, it's not daft in the slightest. How the heck did he manage to lose a belt? I mean, it's something you wear so it's not exactly easy to lose, surely?

Understand that completely, it's not daft in the slightest. How the heck did he manage to lose a belt? I mean, it's something you wear so it's not exactly easy to lose, surely?

I have no idea, one minute he told me he had it back at home, next he said he'd lost it..so I assume he's either taken it or was such a daft twat (doesn't surprise me) that he's actually lost it.

I was having such a nice day.

I have no idea, one minute he told me he had it back at home, next he said he'd lost it..so I assume he's either taken it or was such a daft twat (doesn't surprise me) that he's actually lost it.

I was having such a nice day.

Jeez. See, this is why I don't lend things out anymore. People always used to "lose" stuff and such which drove me insane. If I lend something out now then people know I basically love them, considering I only do it with people I trust completely.

It just shows, being a nice person is obviously not the easiest thing nowadays.