Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

You'll do good, Again_It_Rains. Stick to eet, and you'll win. Just like Rocky. Then, you'll be all "YOOO AIDRIAN! I DID EEET!"

I've had a pretty ordinary day, I think. Been to placement, and back. I have all my planning done for tomorrow, I think. And, I'm getting into that Christmas feeling. Can't wait for it to come about. :)

I'm sat watching Shrek now.Really love that film. :D And, gonna make some dinner soon. Gonna have some fish, chips and beeeans. Yeeeeah-haa.

WE CAN STAY UP ALL NIGHT SWAPPING MANLY STORIES AND IN THE MORNING, I'M MAKING WAFFLES!!! :awesome:

Dunno why but I love that line. :) Cracks me up everytime! : peace:

Played Mario Kart Wii during my lunch break and showed off my Mad skills to the one person I was playing with....

Psychology is getting confusing but I think once I've done this essay it should be solid. Ooh best part ofmy day was going to this GIANT toy shop with absolutely everything. Looking for presents for my nephew and I saw the most awesome thing ever.

A GIGANTIC CUDDLY HEDGEHOG. :bowdown:

WE CAN STAY UP ALL NIGHT SWAPPING MANLY STORIES AND IN THE MORNING, I'M MAKING WAFFLES!!! :awesome:

Dunno why but I love that line. :) Cracks me up everytime! : peace:

Played Mario Kart Wii during my lunch break and showed off my Mad skills to the one person I was playing with....

Psychology is getting confusing but I think once I've done this essay it should be solid. Ooh best part ofmy day was going to this GIANT toy shop with absolutely everything. Looking for presents for my nephew and I saw the most awesome thing ever.

A GIGANTIC CUDDLY HEDGEHOG. :bowdown:

Haha, that line gets me, too. :D

Ooo, dinner is on. Dinner and Shrek. Fuck yeah.

Although, one of my housemates is being a bit of a bitch tonight.

I'm in the mood for Shrek now!!! or Donkey I have too many quotes going through my head. ENJOY IT FLINKY! :grin:

I need to hunt down my video of it. Do you like Shrek 2? :)

I used to have inflatable donkey. not sure whether that is awesome or weird... along with a massive Shrek stand up thing which took up my ENTIRE room. :D

I'm in the mood for Shrek now!!! or Donkey I have too many quotes going through my head. ENJOY IT FLINKY! :grin:

I need to hunt down my video of it. Do you like Shrek 2? :)

I used to have inflatable donkey. not sure whether that is awesome or weird... along with a massive Shrek stand up thing which took up my ENTIRE room. :D

I loooove Shrek 2, but haven't seen The Third yet.

Haha, my flatmate in the first year had an inflatable donkey. There's a few pictures floating around somewhere of us on Donkey's back, haha.

Sounds like you're a big fan. :D

I loooove Shrek 2, but haven't seen The Third yet.

Haha, my flatmate in the first year had an inflatable donkey. There's a few pictures floating around somewhere of us on Donkey's back, haha.

Sounds like you're a big fan. :D

Haha! I think my Donkey Spend most of the time in my cupboard as it creeped me out. :p

I hadn't realised I was a fan until now. :D

I loved the second one too. Puss in Boots is Brilliant in it and looks like my sister's Cat! (Bonus Points.)

I have nay seen The Third one either. I'm not sure I want to as it is not meant to be great and at the moment I like Shrek!

Haha! I think my Donkey Spend most of the time in my cupboard as it creeped me out. :p

I hadn't realised I was a fan until now. :D

I loved the second one too. Puss in Boots is Brilliant in it and looks like my sister's Cat! (Bonus Points.)

I have nay seen The Third one either. I'm not sure I want to as it is not meant to be great and at the moment I like Shrek!

Donkey had a happy but scary expression on his face, so we tried not to look at him half the time, too. Haha, poor bugger. Although, he did attract a lot of female attention, and he did get stroked alot by beautiful French women, who we were friends with at the time.

Puss is awesome. I'm quite a fan of Antonio Banderas, though. He's awesome. I wish I was as sexy as he is!

I'm tempted to just give the third a miss and leave it to these two. Yeeeahh...ignorance is bliss.

Donkey had a happy but scary expression on his face, so we tried not to look at him half the time, too. Haha, poor bugger. Although, he did attract a lot of female attention, and he did get stroked alot by beautiful French women, who we were friends with at the time.

Puss is awesome. I'm quite a fan of Antonio Banderas, though. He's awesome. I wish I was as sexy as he is!

I'm tempted to just give the third a miss and leave it to these two. Yeeeahh...ignorance is bliss.

Same but I will probably give into the evil temptation such is my nature as MAN. (wait Eve took the first bite) TOO MUCH paradise lost. :)

Anyway I wish I was as Sexy as you! :heart:

*blushes*

Today I got offered a job in an arts and crafts shop!

I'd really like to take the job, and I probably will as it pays better, but I don't know how I'm going to break the news to my beloved Peerieshop!! :(

Also, a piece of my work has made its way into an exhibition up here! :D The big unveiling of the exhibition is 2 Saturdays away.

Lecture was...average. We had some hideous woman coming in to talk about CVs and stuff. As I did a third year module last year I had already had it and hated her (she was so condescending). Was offered to leave but when I said "could I just put my headphones in instead?" that was refused. Just faffed with my ipod.

Making good progress on my to do list. My housemate is rubbing me the wrong way. I think its mostly me in one of those 'anything annoys me' mood. And it annoys me that she pays the lower tuition fees, gets disability allowance and has loaded parents (one of them earns more than both my parents combined) who give her £50 each week and yet she still rarely contributes anything toward the house. Oh and it annoys me despite what she says she is the lovey dovey affectionate type. Her and her boyfriend can be sickinly coupley and yes maybe it is just because im single that im bitter :p

I'd really like to take the job, and I probably will as it pays better, but I don't know how I'm going to break the news to my beloved Peerieshop!! :(

Also, a piece of my work has made its way into an exhibition up here! :D The big unveiling of the exhibition is 2 Saturdays away.

You are gonna go for it though? Sounds right up your street! :D

Congrats! *high five*

Same but I will probably give into the evil temptation such is my nature as MAN. (wait Eve took the first bite) TOO MUCH paradise lost. :)

Anyway I wish I was as Sexy as you! :heart:

*blushes*

Paradise Lost is awesome. I went to see that performed in Brighton a few years ago, and it was such an amazing experience. Well written. :)

Haha, I'm scared, embarrassed and turned on....*purrs*

Oooh, good news on both accounts Letty! Go for it! And congrats on getting your art in an exhibition. =D

And yayyy, I lost 800grams! Finally, as last time I'd only gained weight, haha. Also lost 16cm since last time (on like, 9 different places on my body). Happy me. I celebrated by eating yummy speculaas. X3

Oooh, good news on both accounts Letty! Go for it! And congrats on getting your art in an exhibition. =D

And yayyy, I lost 800grams! Finally, as last time I'd only gained weight, haha. Also lost 16cm since last time (on like, 9 different places on my body). Happy me. I celebrated by eating yummy speculaas. X3

Go you *high five diet buddy*

:D

Congrats! Keep at it!

Go you *high five diet buddy*

:D

Congrats! Keep at it!

Whooo! =D

Though problem is there's only two weeks left on my membership thing... and I still have 3kg to go (so far I only lost 4.4kg in total). X3

Though it's still better than nothing, so I'm happy. =)

I don't think you really need to lose any, you look in good shape.

He's got a point, from the few pictures I've seen of you (sound like a right stalker now!) you look to be in excellent shape as it is!

Haha, thanks! Yeah I don't really need to lose much, but I just want to try and lose centimetres on my hips so I can finally fit in trousers. Haven't quite reached that goal yet though. =P

Paradise Lost is awesome. I went to see that performed in Brighton a few years ago, and it was such an amazing experience. Well written. :)

Haha, I'm scared, embarrassed and turned on....*purrs*

I'm both aroused and confused. *does those sexually suggestive eyes*

Cool, it is definately an interesting read. :D I have to do Books 9-10 for A2. I thought it was going to be like uuuuuuuuuugh! But it is really fun. :grin: Especially since my English Class go off on weird (and sometimes scary tagents.) :heh:

Firstly Well done. :yay: Secondly Speculaas is one of the greatest words in the English Dutch language! :p

Seriously. :heart:

OMG!

My day has been great but it's been made WAY better by the fact that Rogue Traders is now 1 HOUR LONG! Oh BBC i fucking love you :D

Rogue Traders was on. :o Program of win. TO BBC IPLAYER!!!

*sounds the horn of madness*