Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

If its over £100 then theres a £10 voucher and free delivery code on various websites.

Nah, The one from Amazon was about £110, got the monies, then about £60-70 from Play, which I exchanged for the same. But got the same problem. So I said "Oi, Play. NO!" and demanded my monies.

Todays been alright, nothing paticularly special mind. I'm off to see Hsm3 in about an hour though, which should help make the day better. Then tomorrow I'm off back down to Cambridge, though only for a day/night because then I have to come back up on my own and get to a Halloween party. I've never been on a long train journey on my own before, so should be an...experience.

Todays been alright, nothing paticularly special mind. I'm off to see Hsm3 in about an hour though, which should help make the day better. Then tomorrow I'm off back down to Cambridge, though only for a day/night because then I have to come back up on my own and get to a Halloween party. I've never been on a long train journey on my own before, so should be an...experience.

You're paying to see it again!?

Wouldn't you rather see two different films for that money? (unless your tickets are cheap ro something)

Cool, what are you doing in Cambridge? If you fancy meeting up, PM me or summat.

Snowed again, didn't settle with all the rain. :( Magherafelt apparently got snowed in, so maybe its headed our way. Its still definitely cold enough for it.

My dad asked me if my arthritis was a dull aching... He thinks he might be getting it too... pure cack. =(

No news about my aunt anyway. Hopefully that's a good sign.

Just got home from being at uni since 3, my lecture finished at 6 and I needed to get more work done on my game so I stayed behind for abit.

Got home to find that somebody had set the kitchen alight, not my flat but one on the complete opposite side, luckily they were just marching everybody back in the place!

Going to get my sketches finished (ie. two more characters and a title) and then finish some reading, it'll probably be another late night for me I think and tomorrow as I'll have to work all day to get it finished. But hopefully it'll be worth it.

Just got home from being at uni since 3, my lecture finished at 6 and I needed to get more work done on my game so I stayed behind for abit.

Got home to find that somebody had set the kitchen alight, not my flat but one on the complete opposite side, luckily they were just marching everybody back in the place!

Going to get my sketches finished (ie. two more characters and a title) and then finish some reading, it'll probably be another late night for me I think and tomorrow as I'll have to work all day to get it finished. But hopefully it'll be worth it.

i once had a camp fire in my first year kitchen, set a cardboard box and some news paper alight, then sat next to it warming my hands. passers by were most perplexed.

i once had a camp fire in my first year kitchen, set a cardboard box and some news paper alight, then sat next to it warming my hands. passers by were most perplexed.

I would kill somebody if they did that here, it's way too easy to lose your deposit with silly things.

I would kill somebody if they did that here, it's way too easy to lose your deposit with silly things.

we also had indoor water fights, throwing weights against people's doors (big dents) and my personal highlight of my own life, spraying aftershave under a mates door and seting it alight. flames were apparently rather big on his side, not helped by the sprays we used to help it. apparently, jets of fire shot out.

we got the full deposit back, despite scorch marks, hugly damaged walls and an area were i had scratched "Geord (my uni nickname) is king!" into the wall.

we had decided we wouldnt get a deposit back early on, so ended up just pissing about.

top tip! switching the sign for the store room and kitchen about, then playing dumb and implying youd been cooking meals in the store room is a great way to wind up the seniour resident.

we also had indoor water fights, throwing weights against people's doors (big dents) and my personal highlight of my own life, spraying aftershave under a mates door and seting it alight. flames were apparently rather big on his side, not helped by the sprays we used to help it. apparently, jets of fire shot out.

we got the full deposit back, despite scorch marks, hugly damaged walls and an area were i had scratched "Geord (my uni nickname) is king!" into the wall.

we had decided we wouldnt get a deposit back early on, so ended up just pissing about.

top tip! switching the sign for the store room and kitchen about, then playing dumb and implying youd been cooking meals in the store room is a great way to wind up the seniour resident.

Top tip, we lose are deposit if are kitchen is messy, imagine what I would lose if I had dents in my door.

On a related but not aimed at note, I'm sick of being around stupidty, I don't mean ''oh I don't understand how to do this'' I mean the other side, it's doing my head in and it's making me want to scream.

Hahah, A) Don't worry. B) (The Wii mark is just....meaningless) they're probably like...a pound.

The green light still comes on when you put it in (thats what she said) but one of the little plasticy bits is bent up to shit. Hmm Ill show you tomorrow.

The green light still comes on when you put it in (thats what she said) but one of the little plasticy bits is bent up to shit. Hmm Ill show you tomorrow.

Ah no worries dudette.

I saw a "Thats what she said" t-shirt on eBay, but I don't think enough people would get The Office reference, they'd just think "Oh that joke" etc.

Anyway, I had my first face paint experience today. Went okay....tomorrow will tell I guess. Well looking forward to it now. :yay:

Hurraaaaahhh! My aunt is okay, its not cancer! Lymph node, something went a bit wrong and it went like a varicose vein I think. They've inserted a drain and all should be well once its drained out.

:D

well thats good. when i was 10, i had a swolen lymph node, thought it was cancer and i cried. my mam then told every one at the hair dressers. i wasnt impressed.

well thats good. when i was 10, i had a swolen lymph node, thought it was cancer and i cried. my mam then told every one at the hair dressers. i wasnt impressed.

hahahah oh god i'm sorry, but thats freakin awesome.

I was just thinking there, and i realised my uncle has been dead over two months. Really hit home with all the cancer scare my aunt had. I miss him a lot =(

Good to hear about your Aunt Raining_again. You and your family sound like they've been through a lot.

Yeah I think my dad was worried. The uncle that died would have been like a father to him (he's my great uncle really) and the aunt is his sister. As I was saying earlier, he thinks he's getting psoriatic arthritis too, could be the stress bringing it on. boo!